Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They said it was a good phone, they lied to us !!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kCybTsVVlc

My main concern from the outset with this phone is that it's a large phone with a small screen. Those buttons just take up far too much space! The reviewer on YouTube didn't like the phone much, but he did say the price on release was over $600. So at IW's £200, perhaps it's not a bad buy, but I would never buy it!!

How the hell can that phone not have a dedicated period key on the keyboard? That totally defeats the purpose of supposedly faster typing with physical keys.

I see that the new phone expert (cough) is now also the electric bike expert too.

By the way, what has happened to Kevinski? Haven't seen him since before Christmas!

I see that the new phone expert (cough) is now also the electric bike expert too.

By the way, what has happened to Kevinski? Haven't seen him since before Christmas!

Fairly sure I saw him once just after Christmas but not since then. Ideal World are still selling his company's products on their website (Vostok, Mathey-Tissot, etc.) but Kevski himself is still notably absent from our screens, perhaps hard at work trying to please the two watch collector Dave's.

Joanne & Mr Brittas are shilling Heated Jackets.

I’ve never heard of Heated Jackets but if you bought a shonky Radiator from them I suppose they could be useful.

Joanne categorically says you must buy now as if they sell out they’re not getting anymore.

Like most people I haven’t watched Ideal World in weeks but nowt changes does it? :mysmilie_59:

590E06F2-4A77-45EB-9CDB-F8C95CAF8CC8.jpg

Joanne & Mr Brittas are shilling Heated Jackets.

I’ve never heard of Heated Jackets but if you bought a shonky Radiator from them I suppose they could be useful.

Joanne categorically says you must buy now as if they sell out they’re not getting anymore.

Like most people I haven’t watched Ideal World in weeks but nowt changes does it? :mysmilie_59:

View attachment 16947

They must be desperate to shift them now the weather has taken a turn for the better.

Every time Ideal World sells an electric bike on-air they now have one presenter wearing the heated jacket (presumably not switched on of course), illustrating the level of desperation here. Anyway, Ideal World's new eLife Cruiser electric bike actually looked rather good on paper for the price despite not being a 'premium' product by 'normal' standards, with a decent-ish range and specification as well as looking smart in either blue or grey colours. All going surprisingly well so far you might think, that is until they showed close-ups of the bike in question, when...um...err...

Screenshot_2019-02-18 Elife Electric Bike BlockBuster 19 00 17 02 2019 IW Ideal World.jpg
Fancy showing off your new 'eletric' bicycle? :mysmilie_15:

Every time Ideal World sells an electric bike on-air they now have one presenter wearing the heated jacket (presumably not switched on of course), illustrating the level of desperation here. Anyway, Ideal World's new eLife Cruiser electric bike actually looked rather good on paper for the price despite not being a 'premium' product by 'normal' standards, with a decent-ish range and specification as well as looking smart in either blue or grey colours. All going surprisingly well so far you might think, that is until they showed close-ups of the bike in question, when...um...err...

View attachment 16953
Fancy showing off your new 'eletric' bicycle? :mysmilie_15:

Oh, those Chinese!!!

Oh, those Chinese!!!

Thing is, given that eLife bikes are an Ideal World exclusive product, this surely means that someone within Ideal World must have seen a prototype design of the bike (complete with incorrect spelling) and signed it off for production. And having worked for a company in the past where management press releases were riddled with spelling mistakes I can well believe something similar did happen.

Creepy Crawley and Bev Bad Hare are shilling yet another ‘effin Hoover.

They’re celebrating the Oscars, playing Showbizzy Music and have Queue Rails with Ropes. The schlocky spiel is the same as ever but the desperation levels are now palpable.

But Hoovers or Jimmy Savile’s Sidekick can never provide Academy Awards glamour, or in fact any glamour. Mandy Dingle must be horrified having to mix with these showbiz wannabes.

This channel is excruciating :mysmilie_59:

3B2654DB-72B9-4E29-8ADE-B5BC05417A57.jpgD54FC687-D70E-444B-994A-058DF84B9C84.jpg2BD6924B-845E-4FF0-AB32-9B85C0E90720.jpg

Bev and Denise on with another flipping cordless vac which will always look good in demos because they are flipping new for goodness sake i have to say some time ago i bought one not from IW and they are ok for a while then they lose suction you cannot beat mains power for vacs so i am back with a mains vac no comparison as for bev and den looking for plugs in a house and plugging it in is not really the problem you both prattle on about.

Forgive me if I have missed something, but didn't Ideal World feature on a recent TV show, auditioning for new presenters? I seem to remember they settled on 2 people, but I havent heard or seen anything from them since? Anyone here know anything? :mysmilie_59:​

Forgive me if I have missed something, but didn't Ideal World feature on a recent TV show, auditioning for new presenters? I seem to remember they settled on 2 people, but I havent heard or seen anything from them since? Anyone here know anything? :mysmilie_59:​

I was also thinking the same thing Dave. They seem to have vanished.

Kevinski is back with a new collectable watch, this time the Pramzius watch with a couple of chips of the Berlin wall in the crown.
This is one ugly mother of a watch, which looks like it's been dragged along concrete for a couple of miles. They're asking a mere £599.99 for this piece. They must be joking, I wouldn't want this thing as a gift!!!

Last edited:
They are Vostok Europe in disguise...""The Pramzius watch brand is owned by the Détente Watch Group. We are a family-owned and operated business that has been importing watches from Eastern Europe and Russia for the better part of the past two decades. Brands we represent include Vostok-Europe, Sturmanskie and Tsikolia.""

Well words fail me. What an absolute slimeball Becque is. Just seen him talking about that Elife electric bike that costs £800. He literally said "come on, £200 is your first payment. You can pay that by debit card or credit card. I think it was about 12 months ago now I bought a teeter table. I put it on my credit card, so that way I didn't need to take £200 out of my account when each payment was due. I paid it back at my own pace which was about 12 months I think. Obviously you pay your credit card interest, but the point is, that that way you get even more time to pay it back"

I'm obviously parahrasing, but the arsehole is trying to convince people without much money, to get into debt to buy an electric bike. Some life coach he is, the twunt :mysmilie_10:

Great history lesson from Peter Simon on the Berlin Wall ...'it was set up by the Russians , with the Americans of course !'

It was erected by the German Democratic Republic ( East Germany ) Pete.

Latest posts

Back