Random musings and general banter. - Page 832

Page 832 of 856 FirstFirst ... 332732782822830831832833834842 ... LastLast
Results 8,311 to 8,320 of 8552
    Post Thanks / Like

Been away for a while, thought I'd drop in to comment on the super Ordissimo lap top computer on sale on IW. Only £349.99 for a computer with 2gb of ram 52 Gigabyte of storage a Celeron processor and god knows what operating system. Peter Simon said he is buying one, forgetting he was also buying one a few nights ago. It must be his old age, he's forgotten he already has one on the way!

For £350, I think I could get a much better deal than that piece of old tat.

Likes Retrovertigo liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Haven't seen that particular laptop on IW yet, but that is a shocking price for such poor specs. They really do treat their customers like chumps

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Retrovertigo View Post
    Haven't seen that particular laptop on IW yet, but that is a shocking price for such poor specs. They really do treat their customers like chumps
    And the operating system is Linux!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I wonder what happened to the Apple ipad he bought a few months ago? Maybe he needs this and then he'll be able to use the ipad.......but.......Mike Mason said DP already has seven or eight computers in his dressing room....confused?...nah it's just 'striteforward' BS
    Likes Kathy , Retrovertigo liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I've never heard so much bullshit from one person in my life!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by radio_dayz View Post
    Been away for a while, thought I'd drop in to comment on the super Ordissimo lap top computer on sale on IW. Only £349.99 for a computer with 2gb of ram 52 Gigabyte of storage a Celeron processor and god knows what operating system. Peter Simon said he is buying one, forgetting he was also buying one a few nights ago. It must be his old age, he's forgotten he already has one on the way!

For £350, I think I could get a much better deal than that piece of old tat.
    QVC are shilling an Acer laptop,4GB ram,1TB of storage,Windows 10 for £249.....how can that Oddismorecrap laptop sell for that price with that spec

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tweezle View Post
    QVC are shilling an Acer laptop,4GB ram,1TB of storage,Windows 10 for £249.....how can that Oddismorecrap laptop sell for that price with that spec
    I know, I saw it last night. It looked pretty decent. I think that rubbish on Ideal couldn't have been worth more than about £150. A sheer rip off!
    Likes Retrovertigo , tweezle liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

But Volovont sells it so well and P Simon says its extraordinary just buy it you will not regret it yeh right you are clearly pandering to people with limited knowledge of computing to sell this laptop when there is so much better for less money
    Likes Retrovertigo , tweezle liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Ideal are currently in the Create and Craft studio at the moment. New sets on the way?

Post Thanks / Like

Had the trauma to see Pervy Pete with the Princess Air Cooling Launch - Princess 3-in-1 Air Conditioner.
    Trauma because of witnessing him camping it up under the duvet with the demonstrator of the system. Of course they sold out the stock with their great saving over Argos plus the advantage of the 4 flexis. Hopefully the buyers know what they are expecting when they receive the unit with its ventilation hose and window sealing board which were never mentioned in the presentation. The unit was shown freestanding not far from the bed without the hose with no mention of the need to site it next to a window so that the unit can vent the hot air. Of course anyone who has done any research regarding a mobile air con unit will expect this, but why risk a sale by mentioning something that the punters should know. I am not saying that the unit is a bad price, I am not saying that it is a poor system but if the buyers are buying (almost) on impulse because of the expectation that Pervy Pete is spinning - well I just hope that they have a 'local ASDA' within easy reach because I can predict some 'not like it said on air' reactions from the recipients .