Random musings and general banter. - Page 686

Page 686 of 747 FirstFirst ... 186586636676684685686687688696736 ... LastLast
Results 6,851 to 6,860 of 7464
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    WOW, what's it like to be minted?
    Might be a bit on the pricey side Dave, but I'll be saving in the region of '200 pound, JUST BUY IT'........some might call that savvy shopping, or....something else
    Likes Wirral70 , Dave liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    On Ideal World tonight I saw a promotion for their Ideal Extra channel available on satellite, and this said that Ideal Extra even gives you another chance to get "Pick of the Day" offers formerly available on Ideal World. So they're now actually admitting that their "Pick of the Day" offers aren't just for one day after all
    Likes Retrovertigo , Wirral70 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Price Plunge View Post
    On Ideal World tonight I saw a promotion for their Ideal Extra channel available on satellite, and this said that Ideal Extra even gives you another chance to get "Pick of the Day" offers formerly available on Ideal World. So they're now actually admitting that their "Pick of the Day" offers aren't just for one day after all
    Their POD offers are often reduced days after 'the day' too........some pick of the day!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi everyone.

I’m excited for tonight’s 11.00pm ‘Show’. It’s a great STK Phone at the lowest ever price of £79.99 & £4.99 P&P.

That would be the lowest ever price, again!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BA18D5D2-CF3B-4292-94D0-CB34759991A2.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	20.3 KB 
ID:	15401

Post Thanks / Like

I hope they show that suitcase full of stuff that this miracle phone can replace.

Is there truly anybody out there who has no clue what a smartphone is?
    Likes Mommabear , Wirral70 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Retrovertigo View Post
    I hope they show that suitcase full of stuff that this miracle phone can replace.

Is there truly anybody out there who has no clue what a smartphone is?
    It’s funny when Alan Ennis is shilling it, he brings on the biggest Paper Diary in the world just to reaffirm that this technological masterpiece can change your life. Speaking of Alan Ennis, did you all know he was on Weakest Link in 2008?

He was voted off in the First Round. Every contestant chose him to go

Post Thanks / Like

JOIN THE SHOW.

Bwhahahaha! God, it's just all so tragic and cheap.

Baldy being a total plum in a top hat shaking his wand about to flog a hoover
    Last edited by ripoff28; 14-03-2018 at 06:50 PM.
    Likes Mommabear , Muttley , Retrovertigo liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ripoff28 View Post
    JOIN THE SHOW.

Bwhahahaha! God, it's just all so tragic and cheap.

Baldy being a total plum in a top hat shaking his wand about to flog a hoover
    A top hat? I'm actually sorry I missed that. I haven't had a good laugh all week!
    Likes ripoff28 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Could not believe what i was seeing yesterday the bald one in top hat with some kind if wand with a ball on the end, no comments please, god what a desperate outfit this is becoming what will they think of next.
    Likes Muttley , Mommabear , ripoff28 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

I do so love the Vostok watch extravaganzas, the gift that keeps on giving.
    We were treated to and offered for sale the single most prized and rarest Vostok watch ever , the Mriya 10 year anniversary watch at the amazing price of £1399, and as if this was not enough a FREE leather holdall valued on its own at £500.

We have been very lucky here by all accounts because I gather that Igor found a few movements , straps or cases laying about the place and was able to supply his old pal Kev with some of these incedibly stupendous magical etc etc which must be treasures and insured blah blah blah.

They proved so popular that at 9.40pm Mr Simon announced that they were all gone and accounted for now.

How marvellous for those lucky people who managed to get one of these last few pieces which Igor managed to mackle together for Kev ................. only I am not sure he did .

you see this masterpiece of horology/flywheel from a t34 tank gearbox, has been advertised on the Ideal world website for at least 12 months b efore this show albeit not with the free stunning leather weekend bag and torch stick thing .

And by the way the monstrosity that was done dusted sold and accounted for at 9.40 pm never to be seen again etc etc is still in stock and for sale right now.
    Likes Mommabear liked this post