Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

WIN WITH PRICE CRASH TV - SKY 677

http://www.shoppingtelly.com/images/watch_camera.png

Would you like to win an amazing stainless steel analogue watch featuring covert video recording with a 4GB memory? 

Featuring a stainless steel strap and an intricate design, this classy watch looks great as well as housing a secret camera!

With a 4GB built in memory, the discreet lens can be used to record video, images and sound - transferable to your computer via the USB cable

Always ensure surveillance devices are deployed and used responsibly - not for unjustified invasions of privacy or other types of misuse.

No question to answer, all you have to do is Like the Price Crash TV page on Facebook and share the competition post.

A winner will be chosen at random on Friday at 10am.

Page 648 of 648 FirstFirst ... 148548598638646647648
    Results 6,471 to 6,476 of 6476
      Post Thanks / Like

I'm not being funny, but seriously, Nanty needs to stop telling porkies. A repeat of the ironing press show and it is just ridiculous him claiming he thinks stocks won't last, when it clearly shows that the show is a repeat and they obviously still have stock.

I must get in touch with him though, and blow his socks off, as he seems to think you can only do traditional ironing standing up. And now he is doing a monologue about how little stock they have
      Likes Muttley liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Retrovertigo View Post
      I'm not being funny, but seriously, Nanty needs to stop telling porkies. A repeat of the ironing press show and it is just ridiculous him claiming he thinks stocks won't last, when it clearly shows that the show is a repeat and they obviously still have stock.

I must get in touch with him though, and blow his socks off, as he seems to think you can only do traditional ironing standing up. And now he is doing a monologue about how little stock they have
      My elderly mum always used to do her ironing sitting down in the last year or so of her life. She did anything to make herself more comfortable and coped perfectly well.
      Likes Retrovertigo, Wirral70 , Mommabear liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

So is blue magic back to being the best cleaner in the world, now that they lost greased lightening to qvc?
      Likes Retrovertigo, Wirral70 liked this post

''now that's a lot of great sound, I know great sound''

Post Thanks / Like

Just seen one of the most hilarious/offputting things ever on Ideal World; it's a promo for their "Win Christmas" competition with what I assume was last year's winner of a heap of tat. You get to see Sally Jacks at the winner's front door with a bunch of flowers, and if that wasn't bad enough she lets out an almighty scream which would have probably given the poor winner tinnitus for the next week.

Anyway you see some of the tat in the winner's living room and it really looked like someone had dumped an unwanted market stall on some unsuspecting victim; everything looked hideously cheap and throwaway such as a "light-up drone" in a tiny box, with the majority of the tat probably consigned to landfill by now.
      Likes mr tom , Retrovertigo, Wirral70 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Price Plunge View Post
      Just seen one of the most hilarious/offputting things ever on Ideal World; it's a promo for their "Win Christmas" competition with what I assume was last year's winner of a heap of tat. You get to see Sally Jacks at the winner's front door with a bunch of flowers, and if that wasn't bad enough she lets out an almighty scream which would have probably given the poor winner tinnitus for the next week.

Anyway you see some of the tat in the winner's living room and it really looked like someone had dumped an unwanted market stall on some unsuspecting victim; everything looked hideously cheap and throwaway such as a "light-up drone" in a tiny box, with the majority of the tat probably consigned to landfill by now.
      It didnít look like 5 grands worth to me, maybe the 5 grand was based on Ideal World ĎUsual Pricesí : -

Item Number 643212 Elizabeth Grant Luxury De Luxe Super Supreme Torricelumn (TM) Skip Full of Magic Potions
      Ideal World Usual Price £799.99
      Ideal World Pick of The Day Price £19.99 (plus £5.99 P&P)
      A saving of £780.00

Bargain!
      Likes Price Plunge, Retrovertigo liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

DP and CC on those swivel bonded chairs..."they are priced to clear. Listen, go look online and do your homework" says DP "bonded leather don't forget" says CC, in the hope that people don't realise it is to leather as chipboard is to Walnut.

Well, if you insist then chaps. 2 minutes later and on Amazon alone they range from £180 to £260 for chairs that look almost identical. Amazon must have them all priced to clear as well I guess.

Then DP rather oddly says they have 10 of one and 16 of another colour. But that they are now really busy. Well with such low numbers you'll be busy for all of 10 minutes? Yet he is still imploring people to buy and save money.

CC claiming you are too late to order from anywhere else as their Christmas delivery times are now finished. Better tell amazon to remove all those next day delivery options then!