Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Flogging the Wiley fox now, Denise who said the other day basically all phones are sh1t apart from the Iphone is saying how wonderful this Wiley Fox is and you dont need to pay up to 1k for other brands.

vol au vent just sits there with his big grin showing us how you can put google earth on this phone, the same exact demos as on the Iphone the other day

And now, a live feed of Temple Bar in Dublin. "WOW!!!"

At least I haven't seen Vol au vent's suitcase antics for a long time, perhaps because they made him look like an incompetent travelling salesman (insert punchline here).

I can't change channels fast enough when Lee appears on QVC (there's something really annoying about him generally speaking), though Craig isn't that bad despite being despised quite a bit on the QVC section of this forum; perhaps my standards have been lowered through exposure to Ideal World (and Bid TV before it) :mysmilie_59:

And talking of other channels I noticed recently that they were selling the Luggie mobility scooter of all things on Create and Craft, helpfully inclúding a load of crafting paraphernalia in the background in an attempt to keep regular viewers 'happy'.

Funny you should mention Luggie PP. I just saw a Luggie ad on ITV3 and i'm sure it was SHREQUE doing the voice over.

Well, at least he can say he's made it to the big time now. Maybe that Life Coaching has paid off! :mysmilie_59:

whats with the studio audience on the watch show tonight ?

I did briefly see the end of something where they had Vostok's Igor as a studio guest therefore guessing they had also invited some "valued customers" along as well. Anyway, some of the the watches they've dragged in for their "Watch Week" are incredibly ugly (to me anyway) though of course beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Also from what little I've seen recently they don't appear to have name-checked any of their 'valued' customers like they used to...or am I mistaken?

Oh Dirty Peter. Presenting the Sony Xperia "probably the most advanced phone out there"

Weird that, I thought the iPhone was that he bought the other week??? But this Sony (which he keeps pronouncing as rhyming with Donny :mysmilie_51: ) has a 23 mexapixel camera...mexapixels..amazing!!

Oh and it has expendable mammary. I've never found mammaries to be expendable :mysmilie_19:

Been away for a while, thought I'd drop in to comment on the super Ordissimo lap top computer on sale on IW. Only £349.99 for a computer with 2gb of ram 52 Gigabyte of storage a Celeron processor and god knows what operating system. Peter Simon said he is buying one, forgetting he was also buying one a few nights ago. It must be his old age, he's forgotten he already has one on the way!

For £350, I think I could get a much better deal than that piece of old tat.

Haven't seen that particular laptop on IW yet, but that is a shocking price for such poor specs. They really do treat their customers like chumps

I wonder what happened to the Apple ipad he bought a few months ago? Maybe he needs this and then he'll be able to use the ipad.......but.......Mike Mason said DP already has seven or eight computers in his dressing room....confused?...nah it's just 'striteforward' BS

Been away for a while, thought I'd drop in to comment on the super Ordissimo lap top computer on sale on IW. Only £349.99 for a computer with 2gb of ram 52 Gigabyte of storage a Celeron processor and god knows what operating system. Peter Simon said he is buying one, forgetting he was also buying one a few nights ago. It must be his old age, he's forgotten he already has one on the way!

For £350, I think I could get a much better deal than that piece of old tat.

QVC are shilling an Acer laptop,4GB ram,1TB of storage,Windows 10 for £249.....how can that Oddismorecrap laptop sell for that price with that spec

QVC are shilling an Acer laptop,4GB ram,1TB of storage,Windows 10 for £249.....how can that Oddismorecrap laptop sell for that price with that spec

I know, I saw it last night. It looked pretty decent. I think that rubbish on Ideal couldn't have been worth more than about £150. A sheer rip off!

But Volovont sells it so well and P Simon says its extraordinary just buy it you will not regret it yeh right you are clearly pandering to people with limited knowledge of computing to sell this laptop when there is so much better for less money

Had the trauma to see Pervy Pete with the Princess Air Cooling Launch - Princess 3-in-1 Air Conditioner.
Trauma because of witnessing him camping it up under the duvet with the demonstrator of the system. Of course they sold out the stock with their great saving over Argos plus the advantage of the 4 flexis. Hopefully the buyers know what they are expecting when they receive the unit with its ventilation hose and window sealing board which were never mentioned in the presentation. The unit was shown freestanding not far from the bed without the hose with no mention of the need to site it next to a window so that the unit can vent the hot air. Of course anyone who has done any research regarding a mobile air con unit will expect this, but why risk a sale by mentioning something that the punters should know. I am not saying that the unit is a bad price, I am not saying that it is a poor system but if the buyers are buying (almost) on impulse because of the expectation that Pervy Pete is spinning - well I just hope that they have a 'local ASDA' within easy reach because I can predict some 'not like it said on air' reactions from the recipients .

Latest posts

Back