Random musings and general banter. - Page 822

Page 822 of 829 FirstFirst ... 322722772812820821822823824 ... LastLast
Results 8,211 to 8,220 of 8284
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh I missed him announcing he is now 50.....gutted

Post Thanks / Like

There was the old dafta award winner again last night selling those Chinese made Constantin Weisz watches, the one's we are supposed to believe are German of course. "Can we check that price, it must be wrong" came the old refrain! He managed to excel himself last night by saying the same thing about two of the pieces he was flogging. As well as "this one of the best deals I've seen" and "isn't it beautiful" etc.

This tactic now is beyond boring and predictable.

Yawn!!!!!
    Likes tweezle liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Dirty Peter is shilling a Mattress and asks : -

Does it feel damp when you get into bed?
    Is there an odour to it?

Likes Retrovertigo liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wirral70 View Post
    Dirty Peter is shilling a Mattress and asks : -

Does it feel damp when you get into bed?
    Is there an odour to it?

Just when you think DP couldn't get any worse, another trap door opens, and and a whole set of lower levels opens up, eack one as bad as his awful comments, and innuendos.
    Likes Wirral70 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

He said it was their 'Christmas celebration' yesterday the twonk............I see he'd pulled out his best 'Dafta Award' jackets to wear
    Likes Muttley , Wirral70 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Just when you think DP couldn't get any worse, another trap door opens, and and a whole set of lower levels opens up, eack one as bad as his awful comments, and innuendos.
    Indeed Dave, he’s gross.

He was also going on about how he ‘genuinely’ couldn’t afford 750 but he could afford 62.50 on Flexipay. The trouble is it didn’t cost 750, it was 250. The 750 he kept on mentioning was the laughable Dormeo RRP on their own website.

Ideal World - Schlocky as ever
    Likes mr tom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

He is one disgusting individual and i aint no prude he said the other night on a cooking show there was i sucking on an 8inch long pasta tube or words to that effect and getting the usual sniggers from behind the camera probably from youngsters just left school by the sound of it.
    Likes mr tom , Retrovertigo , Mommabear liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I was looking at the gardening section on the website and came across what looks like a bargain. A Yukka in a 10 litre pot, reduced half price down to 15. Nothing online in that size pot comes close to that price so I have ordered. Hopefully it wont arrive half dead #prayfortheyukka

Post Thanks / Like

interesting on garden show this morning Poo Poo Howard introducing politics and talking about brexit with angela trying her best to shut him up makes a change from talking about bowels although he managed to talk about planting in old WCs could not help himself he does talk a lot of s**t though
    Likes mr tom , Lilo Lil liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Howard was talking shite on the furniture show this morning. He was sat in one of those cheapo chairs with foot stool, saying how you could buy a few and make your own movie room at home.

The reason being, he doesn't like going to the cinema because of how loud everybody is eating crisps (never come across many crisp eaters myself at the cinema) He actually said "I need to go and see The Greatest Showman again, as I couldn't hear it the first time above everybody eating crisps. They were louder than the soundtrack"

Yeah, calling bollocks on that one Howard mate.
    Likes mr tom , KimP liked this post