Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

SHREQUE is shilling the Numpty Nuu Phone again.

He asked ‘Some people might think £500, £600 for a Phone with these features, or even £1000 for a Phone with face recognition’

If anyone thinks that thing is worth £1000 they need more than a effin’ Life Coach :mysmilie_59:

7E25675F-49D9-4108-A530-E033B132F273.jpg

SHREQUE is shilling the Numpty Nuu Phone again.

He asked ‘Some people might think £500, £600 for a Phone with these features, or even £1000 for a Phone with face recognition’

If anyone thinks that thing is worth £1000 they need more than a effin’ Life Coach :mysmilie_59:

View attachment 16889

Lesley the demonstrator is much better at her job than Volauvent (the twat with the suitcase) but there again that's not difficult. However she used a particularly underhand sales technique when describing the battery capacity of this phone; she said the battery was 3000mAH which is greater than the average capacity for a phone at its price point which is 2.8k. In other words she was devious enough to refer to 2800 (mAH) as '2.8k' because from a casual listening viewpoint, 2.8 something definitely sounds a lot smaller value by comparison to a number like 2800 when it's compared to 3000. Changing units in this way is downright sneaky!

Also I laughed when they played back a video on the phone and when paused the video filename revealed itself to be "Generic Phone Footage" :mysmilie_59:

(Phone video playback can be seen at around the 29 minute point here: https://www.idealworld.tv/gb/shows/nuu-smartphone-last-chance-2749813?channel=IW)

Lesley the demonstrator is much better at her job than Volauvent (the twat with the suitcase) but there again that's not difficult. However she used a particularly underhand sales technique when describing the battery capacity of this phone; she said the battery was 3000mAH which is greater than the average capacity for a phone at its price point which is 2.8k. In other words she was devious enough to refer to 2800 (mAH) as '2.8k' because from a casual listening viewpoint, 2.8 something definitely sounds a lot smaller value by comparison to a number like 2800 when it's compared to 3000. Changing units in this way is downright sneaky!

Also I laughed when they played back a video on the phone and when paused the video filename revealed itself to be "Generic Phone Footage" :mysmilie_59:

(Phone video playback can be seen at around the 29 minute point here: https://www.idealworld.tv/gb/shows/nuu-smartphone-last-chance-2749813?channel=IW)

I guess the only positive I can take away from her, is that at least she doesn't keep reminding us that she worked for the BBC or Apple every five minutes, in an attempt to earn our trust and believe everything she says

I guess the only positive I can take away from her, is that at least she doesn't keep reminding us that she worked for the BBC or Apple every five minutes, in an attempt to earn our trust and believe everything she says

Someone at IW-towers will read your comment and say "hey.... why isn't Lesley exaggerating the 6 minutes she was stood next to someone who worked at Samsung?"

This is why I increasingly detest IW. Channel hopped on the other night, they were selling furniture. Shaun was presenting and said along these lines:

'We listen to our customers and act on it. You said you like recliners, so this model now reclines. You said you like the feel of the real leather, so we give you beautifully soft bonded leather ...' blah blah blah.

BLATANT LIE, MISLEADING THE CUSTOMER.

As has been touched on here many times, bonded leather is NOT real leather!!! Someone really needs to pull these muppets up on their underhand selling techniques.

they are selling a sony phone tonight, it’s the best ever one they have seen, sound familiar

I've noticed that screeching Jacks looks exactly the same as she did a couple of years back. No change in her body size/type at all. Howcome in all that time, with all the exercise equipment she owns, she hasn't lost a single ounce by the looks of things.

The bald one at it again with sony phone its got this that and the other what are we up to now £1000 pound what would you say if you could get it for £600 £500 no less than £200 jesus wept he is buying one by the way, don't know what he is doing with all the phones think he is getting paid to much.

The bald one at it again with sony phone its got this that and the other what are we up to now £1000 pound what would you say if you could get it for £600 £500 no less than £200 jesus wept he is buying one by the way, don't know what he is doing with all the phones think he is getting paid to much.

The best Sony phone so far and Mikey was amazed at it last night. Yep, he's buying yet another!!!

What a bunch of Bullshitters!!!

maybe he is buying them and selling them for £1000 well thats what he thinks they are worth:mysmilie_17:

Dirty Peter and Caroline Garrard are back with more shonky ‘10% off’ deals when using code 101010.

They’re shilling a Constantin Weisz for £119.99 or £108.00 with 10% off. The very same Watch was being shilled at Xmas for only £107.99, again with the same 101010 code offer, making it £97.20

Caroline Garrard says the Watches would still be ‘keenly priced’ if they cost £300.00 :mysmilie_19:

Schlocks :mysmilie_59:

6DF54177-E92F-4705-B2F4-B74801509BC7.jpg201B7819-B59D-49DF-B572-854D5D5BCBF2.jpg201B7819-B59D-49DF-B572-854D5D5BCBF2.jpg

It should be illegal to stand on selly telly and say you are buying an item, knowing you won't.

I know they will have clever legal jargon about being able to change their minds etc.... snakes.

I was watching slime ball Pete last night selling the Swiss Military watches.
"These will sell out, you must go to the phones" he bleated time and time again! He said they hoped to sell all of the stock of the entire range last night.

What do you know? All the very same watches are still on their web site today!

I don't know how he keeps a straight face.

Bit like cry wolf isn't it, everything will sell out and everything is the best ever, puts off people buying imo

Old Mikey is now shilling another phone, this time a Blackberry Key 2. "If I knew we were going to have this phone in, I wouldn't have the phone I have now" he exclaimed. Right, so this must be the Sony phone you purchased from IW only last week then. This was of course the best phone ever! The Sony was also exactly half the price of the Blackberry.

All you need to do Mikey old chap is return the Sony within the 14 days and get the Blackberry. Problem solved!

To add to this bull, we have a so called expert who gets horizontal lines of screen resolution confused with vertical lines and you have one shoddy TV shopping channel.

This channel gets worse every day.

I cannot wait for the next time they have a refurb iPhone on, especially if tech girl is on as well. She made a big deal of how the STK phone has expandable memory, and that some phones don't let you do that. That you need to resort to using cloud storage and paying a monthly fee and she doesn't want to do that!

You can bet your ass it won't be a negative when she presents an iPhone.

Latest posts

Back