Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Switched on earlier to Rent a Gob Jacks screeching as usual, if she's using the Jane Plan and Vibrapower products and reckons she's losing weight, she looks fatter than ever, had hoped with the new presenters Jacks might leave, unfortunately it seems not, Steve Wheatley would turn in his grave, to see the awful presenter Jacks, this channel is a shadow of its former self

The ultimate rent-a-gob is 'HELLO I'M GENIEVIEVE AND I'M GOING TO SHOUT AT YOU NON STOP FOR THE NEXT HOUR!'
Hideous, just hideous.

Is the lovely South African lady still on? Cut above she is.

Whilst watching good old Pete and his chum Kevin Reynolds on Sunday night on the watch show, Kev produced a Mathey Tissot watch for our delight. If you're a regular viewer to these fiasco shows, it was the one which Kev claimed a few weeks ago, that it has a watch case that was intended to be used on a £5000 watch, he repeated the same thing again on Sunday. On that previous show, trusty old Pete said that he'd just bought that very watch. On Sunday, Pete slapped that same watch onto his wrist, and said "I want this". What, I think he must be losing his memory, he seemed to forget, that he already has that very watch. This is what can happen with advancing years, one can start to lose the plot. The man sometimes says, "you know me, I tell it like it is me", so I don't think for a moment that Pete would lie to his viewers. He has all of the sincerity of Hughie Greene and Richard Nixon rolled into one. I believe him when he tells us that various watches are "very unique, priceless and a sound investment for the future. I mean watch brands like, Vostok Europe, (one of the worlds great watch makers) Constantin Weisz, Bermuda, DeLorean and Thomas Earnshaw, how can you go wrong?

Whilst watching good old Pete and his chum Kevin Reynolds on Sunday night on the watch show, Kev produced a Mathey Tissot watch for our delight. If you're a regular viewer to these fiasco shows, it was the one which Kev claimed a few weeks ago, that it has a watch case that was intended to be used on a £5000 watch, he repeated the same thing again on Sunday. On that previous show, trusty old Pete said that he'd just bought that very watch. On Sunday, Pete slapped that same watch onto his wrist, and said "I want this". What, I think he must be losing his memory, he seemed to forget, that he already has that very watch. This is what can happen with advancing years, one can start to lose the plot. The man sometimes says, "you know me, I tell it like it is me", so I don't think for a moment that Pete would lie to his viewers. He has all of the sincerity of Hughie Greene and Richard Nixon rolled into one. I believe him when he tells us that various watches are "very unique, priceless and a sound investment for the future. I mean watch brands like, Vostok Europe, (one of the worlds great watch makers) Constantin Weisz, Bermuda, DeLorean and Thomas Earnshaw, how can you go wrong?

Ah the man (sit on it, stand on it, lean on it):mysmilie_51: that has lost two stone and has another one and a half to go....STILL! and still cannot pronounce the word Ekranoplan!

The man who is so choosy in what he brings us, doesn't do many fashion last chances. ?? The other week he said he didn't do many Fashion POD launches, as he's fussy what he brings us! Hey do us all a favour P and don't do any fashion start or finishes as you're crap anyway!

Ah the man (sit on it, stand on it, lean on it):mysmilie_51: that has lost two stone and has another one and a half to go....STILL! and still cannot pronounce the word Ekranoplan!

The man who is so choosy in what he brings us, doesn't do many fashion last chances. ?? The other week he said he didn't do many Fashion POD launches, as he's fussy what he brings us! Hey do us all a favour P and don't do any fashion start or finishes as you're crap anyway!
The last watch show I saw with Pete and Kevski had Peter talking all over Kevski to the point that Kevin had to stop what he was saying when Pete said '09056' in order to reply '48 48 48' and Peter talked all over that as well. What a shambolic mess!

And they've been selling this less-than-wonderful 'Chronograh' watch for two days in succession:

chronograh.jpg

I watched this (no pun intended) as there was nothing else on, and PS continually said (to paraphrase) "buy it, just buy it now, its only £56" where in fact that was only the first of 4 payments,

The last watch show I saw with Pete and Kevski had Peter talking all over Kevski to the point that Kevin had to stop what he was saying when Pete said '09056' in order to reply '48 48 48' and Peter talked all over that as well. What a shambolic mess!

And they've been selling this less-than-wonderful 'Chronograh' watch for two days in succession:

View attachment 15714

Komrade Kevinski was really struggling keeping this one going. Hope he doesn't call in some favours from the Kremlin...

I watched this (no pun intended) as there was nothing else on, and PS continually said (to paraphrase) "buy it, just buy it now, its only £56" where in fact that was only the first of 4 payments,

I don't watch often enough to know the names, but in hindsight this was NOT PS but the "other one" from Bid, they are both as bad as each other.

I don't watch often enough to know the names, but in hindsight this was NOT PS but the "other one" from Bid, they are both as bad as each other.

I really don't know which is which, but the one I watched was the one in the picture a few posts above. Was that Peter Simon or Mike Mason (the only 2 names I know).

I only know the one in the pic as the "Worry Angel Shyster"

Mike Mason was in full Neaderthal mode this afternoon. A choice pick: 'When I said at the top of the hour I know not a jot about women's fashion...I don't wear it I just buy the Goddess whatever she wants when we go out'.

1956 rang - it wants its social values back.

Gotta wonder what goes through their noggins when they are touting stuff like that Archos tablet as being "cutting edge"....yeah...3G, screen resolution of 1024 x 600 (on a 10 inch screen!! awful) a rear camera that is 2 megapixels, and a front camera simply labelled as VGA. Cutting edge indeed.

I haven't got anything against Archos, in fact I remember a mate of mine buying a tablet of theirs, when the iPad was merely a twinkle in Apples eye. But that tablet is about as low spec as you can get.

And as for generic expert saying he can't believe what the tablet can do, well that is down to the apps and not the tablet mate. It was great seeing him load up Google maps, and then see him try to scroll around the map, and see it jerk around with so much lag, because the tablet isn't up to running it very well.

Makes me sick to think people without much tech knowledge might buy into that and not realise how poor it is. Much better off with an Amazon tablet for not much more money.

Latest posts

Back