Random musings and general banter. - Page 728
Page 728 of 731 FirstFirst ... 228628678718726727728729730 ... LastLast
Results 7,271 to 7,280 of 7308
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mommabear View Post
    The Collectors Club

Attachment 16018
    I am absolutely certain that 95% percent of that photo do not work for IW (Huge Wink)
    Likes Wirral70 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    Quote Originally Posted by Wirral70 View Post
    Thatís right Aqua.

But thereís no doubt that Nanty loves his elderly, poorly Mam. Itís kinda sweet when he tells Ideal Worldís predominantly older female audience about how much he loves his elderly, poorly Mam.

His elderly, poorly Mam must think heís such a good boy. And I fancy the predominantly older female audience do too, although Iím sure heís in no way trying to win their favour. I guess he just likes talking about her, in fact he must do.

Heís lovely isnít he?
    There's Nanty and his Mam, and Peter and his Bet. It's all so touching, just like real life really.

Post Thanks / Like

And Peter and his love angels

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stratobuddy View Post
    And Peter and his love angels
    If I was a Goon I think I’d invest in some Worry Angels.

The way this train wreck is going they’re gonna need them

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wirral70 View Post
    If I was a Goon I think I’d invest in some Worry Angels.

The way this train wreck is going they’re gonna need them
    How old is that photo of baby face Wirral?

Post Thanks / Like

Todays deal of the day is another STK phone.

Take a look at this get out clause of returning this phone if it turns out to be a piece of sh*te.

From IW's web site.

"Please note: Ideal World can only accept returns on this product if it is fully unopened, as the credit is activated upon first use – so please ensure you only open the packaging when you are sure you want to make use of it."

How crafty and sly too!!

Look at the screen resolution. Display: 5.0in (854*480px); FWVGA, IP.

And does this thing really have 16gig of ram!!?
    Likes Retrovertigo liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

And that totally contradicts the human claw saying you can use it with the credit and send it back if you don't like it!

Interesting from Vol au vent as well. Claims they sell 50,000 phones a year, around half of which are STK. Yet the other day he said they sell between 18-20,000 phones per year. Someone is telling porkies!!

Likes mr tom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I actually bought a Swiss Military Watch from IW a week or so ago. I know a lot of what they sell is over priced junk, but the one I got was a very nice piece at a better price than can be found on eBay.

The thing is, there was guest presenter Martin Cunningham telling us all that the Swiss Military Watches by Hanowa all come with a 5 year guarantee. Now, when I read the guarantee that came with the watch I bought, it says it's guaranteed for only 2 years!!!!

I will never understand how what they say on air always seems to contradicts what is in print!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by radio_dayz View Post
    I actually bought a Swiss Military Watch from IW a week or so ago. I know a lot of what they sell is over priced junk, but the one I got was a very nice piece at a better price than can be found on eBay.

The thing is, there was guest presenter Martin Cunningham telling us all that the Swiss Military Watches by Hanowa all come with a 5 year guarantee. Now, when I read the guarantee that came with the watch I bought, it says it's guaranteed for only 2 years!!!!

I will never understand how what they say on air always seems to contradicts what is in print!!!
    Perhaps the extra guarantee period needs to be specifically activated and/or is only with the UK importer; it's definitely worth querying this issue because you bought a watch with the understanding that it would be covered for 5 years.

Incidentally the watches Martin is involved with certainly seem to be superior to the other brands sold on Ideal World with perhaps the exception of Vostok; I think the company Martin is associated with does produce watches for certain other famous fashion brands hence they have to be of a certain standard.

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

Quote Originally Posted by Price Plunge View Post
    Perhaps the extra guarantee period needs to be specifically activated and/or is only with the UK importer; it's definitely worth querying this issue because you bought a watch with the understanding that it would be covered for 5 years.

Incidentally the watches Martin is involved with certainly seem to be superior to the other brands sold on Ideal World with perhaps the exception of Vostok; I think the company Martin is associated with does produce watches for certain other famous fashion brands hence they have to be of a certain standard.
    You don't have to register the guarantee, just send the watch to the local service centre. (Which in the UK is in Birmingham.) The guarantee should also be filled in by the retailer at the time of sale, which of course has not been done. I'm certainly not phoning IW's customer service centre in India. I've had occasion to waste my time calling them in the past!
    Likes Price Plunge liked this post