Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

These collectors, are they the same ones that annoy him trying to get in first to buy up all these wonderful timepieces, ahead of the ordinary good folk? So they get invited to a live show now then?? Must say they looked bored to tears and were probably staff anyway :mysmilie_13:

What's going on here? It's off FB

IW 1.jpg

IW 2.jpg

Why ever would they need an increase in sales when we are told that collectors buy all of these limited edition ,fine timepieces?The audience must be a hand selected number of these collectors coming only to hear Guru Kev speak . Alternatively ,they have invited a few of the most loyal customers as a treat to try and make it look really professional and interesting as they try and flog some watches.Some of which cost £900 +

you are ofcourse right... what on earth was I thinking?

Tuned in to see what unique deals they might have for Black Friday......oh,....the STK mobile phone. Almost begging you to order before stock runs out. Except those phones seem to be permanently available...god knows they have had enough shows featuring it.

Best bit was Janice showing the camera off, when it suddenly went juddery and shut down :) She missed a trick though, as Reg Varney asked her for her prediction for 9 years time. Amazed she didn't answer that IW would still be pushing the iPad 3 as a current model. Laughed when Reg declared "this isn't the basic model" when talking about the iPad. No mate, just 5 years old, which is 15 years in tech years.

edit: gobshite Gollum is waffling on about that cheap and nasty actioncam "how did that price get through all the meetings we have here. It's ridiculous"

I'll give you a clue sunshine....it's that price because it's the same price on eBay, Amazon and a dozen other known websites!!!

"you would imagine that £19.99 would be £199" ....err, for a 720p camera...haha, yeah riggghhttttt

The quality of it is......well, it looks like it is the first piece of tech to contract cataracts!

Last edited:
Tuned in to see what unique deals they might have for Black Friday......oh,....the STK mobile phone. Almost begging you to order before stock runs out. Except those phones seem to be permanently available...god knows they have had enough shows featuring it.

Best bit was Janice showing the camera off, when it suddenly went juddery and shut down :) She missed a trick though, as Reg Varney asked her for her prediction for 9 years time. Amazed she didn't answer that IW would still be pushing the iPad 3 as a current model. Laughed when Reg declared "this isn't the basic model" when talking about the iPad. No mate, just 5 years old, which is 15 years in tech years.

edit: gobshite Gollum is waffling on about that cheap and nasty actioncam "how did that price get through all the meetings we have here. It's ridiculous"

I'll give you a clue sunshine....it's that price because it's the same price on eBay, Amazon and a dozen other known websites!!!

"you would imagine that £19.99 would be £199" ....err, for a 720p camera...haha, yeah riggghhttttt

The quality of it is......well, it looks like it is the first piece of tech to contract cataracts!

That's a good deal is it?

Here is one that will do 4K at 30 fps for under £17 with free shipping.

https://www.gearbest.com/action-cameras/pp_1152152.html?

Tonight's deal of the day is the X-Drone for £30. Howard just said Father Christmas has just placed a massive order for it. Ho ho ho ho. :mysmilie_13: Haha haha haha haha.

You can also purchase Drone School, an online video for a mere £50! Don't bother watching the free videos on youtube, just get that instead.

Are they really serious?

I don't know if I have said this before (so I probably have) but when they say a drone should be worth £10,000... why is that the number? it's clearly not true, so why do they deem that number to be believable.... why not say £100,000 and throw in a swimming pool for everyone to swim in the bullshit.

Tonight's deal of the day is the X-Drone for £30. Howard just said Father Christmas has just placed a massive order for it. Ho ho ho ho. :mysmilie_13: Haha haha haha haha.

You can also purchase Drone School, an online video for a mere £50! Don't bother watching the free videos on youtube, just get that instead.

Are they really serious?

I wonder what the £6 delivery charge was for that they were charging for the £50, 2 hour Drone School course? The product description says when you order you will merely be emailed a registration code :mysmilie_59:

I wonder what the £6 delivery charge was for that they were charging for the £50, 2 hour Drone School course? The product description says when you order you will merely be emailed a registration code :mysmilie_59:

It's just sheer greed, no need for a charge whatsoever!

Who in their right mind would buy a £50 course for what is in effect a £20 drone on the net?

Watching this action cam thing with Shouty Shreque and noticed that the colour balance on some of the clips taken from the camera was awful; when a golf ball was rolling into a hole the grass was distinctly off-colour, and a featured baby looked distinctly on the red side :mysmilie_59:

Plus they're still flogging those very-out-of-date refurbished iPad 3's though since they're only selling six-ish an hour (the last time I checked) they'll be around for sometime to come I think :mysmilie_59:

Just switched on a Foghorn Jacks is back on there,it’s been lovely the last 2 weeks,without Foghorn,the guest on there was talking about pillows and said it was a BOGOF,& he wasn’t telling Jacks to BOGOF, I bet he was,I wish she would bog off,why does Foghorn have to shout all the time.

Just switched on a Foghorn Jacks is back on there,it’s been lovely the last 2 weeks,without Foghorn,the guest on there was talking about pillows and said it was a BOGOF,& he wasn’t telling Jacks to BOGOF, I bet he was,I wish she would bog off,why does Foghorn have to shout all the time.

I assume she was all too happy to share what she had been doing for two weeks?

If only there was a form of media for her to socially convey what she was up to....

I assume she was all too happy to share what she had been doing for two weeks?

If only there was a form of media for her to socially convey what she was up to....

I don't know why she thinks aggressively screaching at the audience is acceptable. Oh and, is it just me, or does anyone else shout "Tosser" at the screen everytime they see Paul Becque?

I don't know why she thinks aggressively screaching at the audience is acceptable. Oh and, is it just me, or does anyone else shout "Tosser" at the screen everytime they see Paul Becque?

I'm sure there are plenty of us, but "Tosser" is quite mild.

More top tech deal of the day. Archos Neon Tablet for £120. Spec looks very low end, not even full HD screen. it's not even on the Archos web site, in fact I can't find it anywhere. Dennice said that it's £190 on Amazon. I would think it is obsolete, but the strange thing is, it's Android 7.

Every time i see Paul whoo whoo dirty filthy sale Becque i think i will get him a printed tea shirt with a large ships anchor on it with a small W at the top for his xmass

The STK 5 phone with 1 GB Ram Granny Smith is shilling....For an extra £5 you can get the STK 8 with 4GB ram..Found it on that new thing she keeps mentioning that the STK 5 can do,think its called internet,or similar...Oh and something called The Google play store is on the phone....Wow cant keep up with this new technology...Whatever next,camera's on phone !!...Also the Archos tablet had a rear 2 Megepixel camera and a 0.3Megapixel front camera....Oh hang on,she never mentioned the camera or the 3G

I watched the Archos ‘show’ last night. I actually thought it wasn’t that bad of a deal for a 11.6” Android 7 Tablet although I agree that the cameras and screen resolution are very low end.

I found a review of the tablet and it was only launched in October 2017. I think I’d rather shell out £120 on this device than £390 on one of Jukebox Janice’s Antique iPad’s with Cobwebs.

Better still, I think I’ll give both of them a miss :mysmilie_59:

https://www.pdevice.com/product/archos-116-neon-price-specs

D5A9852C-EC55-4E95-A099-C5533AE3500D.jpg

Latest posts

Back