Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Apparently on this evenings watch extravaganza you have to just buy a Traser watch because its worn by " The fleet of russian extraordinary adventurers ".
No prizes who guessing the cretin that came up with that .

Well, after seeing the human claw declaring that you "must checkout your baskets now, as we are worried we won't have any STK phones left by the end of this hour. We are down to a few hundred now" at around 1pm I think it was. At almost 10pm last night, curiosity got the better of me so I went to the website and sure enough I could order 3 of them if I had wanted (3 is the maximum you can order. You know, because they are so busy so must limit each customer ;) )

I don't know how the presenters sit there doing shows together knowing they are both lying through their teeth.

He's on now flogging the hand held Belray - or should that be Berldray?

He can't flippin' pronounce anything properly. A couple of weeks ago it was Bradly. Last night, Traser became Trazar. the man is a complete joke, and liar too!!

He can't flippin' pronounce anything properly. A couple of weeks ago it was Bradly. Last night, Traser became Trazar. the man is a complete joke, and liar too!!

It was 'Belway' last week.

Isn't it ridiculous that Kevinski is there as 'expert' yet DP takes over the whole hour. Why is he even saying anything about the watches when the so called 'expert' is there to do that job? He gets stuff wrong a lot of the time and Kevinski has to correct him. He can't pronounce most of the names, he's only just got Mathey Tissot right, he coughs all the time. Just let Kev do what he's there to do and leave DP to do the stock updates and basket emptying stuff!

It would appear Joe Remblance has decided on a career change.He has 'gone over to the other side' and will now be a craft presenter on C&C.Is someone about to get the boot or is Joe getting too hot in the kitchen?

Quote Facebook "A warm welcome to the unique and ‘cheeky chappy’ Joe Remblance on Create and Craft! If you're curious about Joe's most embarrassing on-screen moment, his funny best crafty tip and much more head over to our website: "

http://bit.ly/2MvFl3Q

Last edited:
Kevin and Peter are doing their watch show - 'award winning ' apparently - when , whilst selling one of the Vostoks ( a big ugly one which is on every show ) Peter exclaims ' I'll be honest with yer - I was out the other day when someone offered to buy mine !'.
'Really ? ' said Kevin clearly taken aback by Peter's ridiculous claim.

The gruesome twosome have said that it is a huge honour to be selling the new line of Traser watches because Traser have resisted for three years but due to Kevskis persistence they have finally succumbed and allowed them to be sold on shopping telly.

The reason is they have apparently been so impressed with the quality and standard of presenting of the watch shows.

Really. Thats what they said.
:mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17:

Also this evening they were still selling the last of those Sturmanskie World Cup football watches, presumably dumped on them after Russia didn't win this year's tournament, and even though they proclaimed "Limited Stock" during the show they perhaps unsurprisingly still have some left (at the time of typing this anyway): https://www.idealworld.tv/gb/pp/stu...d-cup-watch-with-genuine-leather-strap-453921

Plus Paul Ross came on towards the end of the hour to promote those bonded leather armchair lumps of which he literally said they were available to "take home today". Twice :mysmilie_19:

The gruesome twosome have said that it is a huge honour to be selling the new line of Traser watches because Traser have resisted for three years but due to Kevskis persistence they have finally succumbed and allowed them to be sold on shopping telly.

The reason is they have apparently been so impressed with the quality and standard of presenting of the watch shows.

Really. Thats what they said.
:mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17:

According to Kevinski it is illegal to sell Traser watches outside of the UK and USA. Taking a quick look on eBay, there are a lot of these watches being sold from out of Germany. So Kevinski means these sellers are criminals then?
These are watches for god's sake, not ****** weapons of war!! These sellers maybe unauthorised, but not illegal!

If you want to hear complete nonsense and waffle, listen to the dynamic duo, Pete and Kev.

According to Kevinski it is illegal to sell Traser watches outside of the UK and USA. Taking a quick look on eBay, there are a lot of these watches being sold from out of Germany. So Kevinski means these sellers are criminals then?
These are watches for god's sake, not ****** weapons of war!! These sellers maybe unauthorised, but not illegal!

If you want to hear complete nonsense and waffle, listen to the dynamic duo, Pete and Kev.

The Wikipedia article about Tritium radioluminescence gives a lot of useful (and hopefully correct) illumination on the subject; indeed it's the US that has relatively tight regulations surrounding the sale of tritium. Tritium is an important component in the manufacture of nuclear bombs though you would need several thousand small tubes for it to be useful for that application; indeed the article says that "Tritium lighting is legal in most of Asia and Australia", proving yet again that Kevski is not your 'friend' he's a salesman, pure and simple: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tritium_radioluminescence

The Wikipedia article about Tritium radioluminescence gives a lot of useful (and hopefully correct) illumination on the subject; indeed it's the US that has relatively tight regulations surrounding the sale of tritium. Tritium is an important component in the manufacture of nuclear bombs though you would need several thousand small tubes for it to be useful for that application; indeed the article says that "Tritium lighting is legal in most of Asia and Australia", proving yet again that Kevski is not your 'friend' he's a salesman, pure and simple: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tritium_radioluminescence

Not forgetting, we live in a nanny state. If any country would be the first to ban something because is was deemed to be slightly dangerous, it would be the UK.

Not forgetting, we live in a nanny state. If any country would be the first to ban something because is was deemed to be slightly dangerous, it would be the UK.

They are also freely available in other watches and not quite the exclusive, rarely seen, items that Kevinski tries to make out.

'Nite' are a small independent British watch brand offering a small range of nicely designed watches all of which offer GTLS illumination. I have one, it cost far less than the majority of watches Ideal offer and the only concession to 'safety' is the small radiation warning symbol on the back of the watch indicating that the illumination does emit a very slightly higher level of radiation than normal. However GTLS is a completely safe and the electron emitted by tritium is so low in energy that it is unable to penetrate the human skin.

As Price Plunge rightly says, all Kevinski's rhetoric is designed to drive sales and nothing more.

Just listening in the background to someone shouting and screaming it was foghorn why on earth do the employ this dreadful creature she was overacting and talking complete nonsense about everyone in the country is going to have one of these beko vacs and volovent standing there nodding and telling us its his favourite vac,what about all the other ones you managed to sell are they all crap then, rant over have a nice day everyone.

Too hot in the kitchen or too fat? :wonder:

I just can't see this wannabe model/actor/extra being a crafter :mysmilie_506:

Exactly. I thought it was weird when Andy Love jumped ship to craft and started to pretend to be interested in the cutting and sticking but Chubber Joe...? How's that going to work? Maybe he'll be replacing that terrifying Scottish Lisa woman who always looked like she might nut you with one of her Barbie-pink waffle/popcorn/ice-cream makers.

Pleaseeeeeee tell me I'm not the only one that saw this. Richard loudmouth showing off his drone that he has "spent 2 years developing" (sure you did mate) and he is doing various things to show it is stable and corrects itself in the air.

Then the peach of a moment, he holds it sideways and drops it on the floor to show how tough it is. And as he goes to take off with it, one of the props has obviously broken and isn't spinning :mysmilie_19: so he waffles on a bit, then the camera closes in on the human claw and she screeches at the camera. Obviously being told by the director to waffle on while he fixes his drone or swaps it out.

It was fantastic.....the camera was so close that you could clearly see it had broken. Even though human claw is claiming it is virtually indestructible :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back