Random musings and general banter. - Page 825

Page 825 of 831 FirstFirst ... 325725775815823824825826827 ... LastLast
Results 8,241 to 8,250 of 8308
    Post Thanks / Like

Some of those Constantine watches I saw the other day were some of the ugliest creations I had ever seen. And you have DP and Caroline pretending to ooh and ahh over them pretending they are design masterpieces.
    Likes Susie Wusie liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

How many watches does one need?

Post Thanks / Like

Another amazing phone last night
    Likes Retrovertigo liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by deanos View Post
    Another amazing phone last night
    The best phone ever no doubt?

Yawn.

Likes Lilo Lil , Retrovertigo liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Simon and Reynolds have just appeared on the Easter Collectable Timepieces show. (What a daft title)

First watch up is a Mathey Tissot piece at 1,299.99. Simon looks at the camera and puts his sincere face on and says, "I promise you, I'm going to buy one of these"

Yes, of course you are you lying tosser!!!

I think he qualifies for being the Prick of the day!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by radio_dayz View Post
    Simon and Reynolds have just appeared on the Easter Collectable Timepieces show. (What a daft title)

First watch up is a Mathey Tissot piece at 1,299.99. Simon looks at the camera and puts his sincere face on and says, "I promise you, I'm going to buy one of these"

Yes, of course you are you lying tosser!!!

I think he qualifies for being the Prick of the day!
    .......or the Year He's so cringe, my cringeometer's broke!

He always says he couldn't afford one of their mattresses at its 'usual price' yet he can afford that watch??

Near the end of the hour he shakily holds one of the Easter Collectable Timepieces, looks sideways, probably to thin air, and says in his highest pitched voice 'Is this the lowest price on this?'........Kevin says: 'Peder, we've never shown this before'

He still calls David Fabro (hot off the pet lottery commercial) 'Fabrio'. I wonder if he's going to the 'Bespoked' cycle show
    Likes aqua liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Gollum at it again talking his usual bollocks about the NUU phone. "It has split screen that you usually only see on phones costing hundreds of pounds." No tosspot, it's a feature of newer Android firmwares. In other words, any recent phone can do it :/

And apparently IW are usually ripping people off with this phone, as the bald headed plank declares that they usually charge 250 for it. Quite a bit above the 179.99 that NUU say is the RRP.

Post Thanks / Like

The drill man again this morning had to laugh this morning when the drill bit fell out of the drill time for for a change of demos mate you are very boring,see what i did there boring a well never mind hope you all have a nice easter
    Likes Muttley , Retrovertigo , mr tom , KimP liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mossie269 View Post
    The drill man again this morning had to laugh this morning when the drill bit fell out of the drill time for for a change of demos mate you are very boring,see what i did there boring a well never mind hope you all have a nice easter
    I bought those wonder drills. (Dummy!!!)

They drill masonry OK, but they're crap on aluminium, wood and even plastic!
    My advice to anyone would be avoid. They have a 10 year guarantee, but you have to return your damaged drill with 5.99 to cover postage. In other words, you buy a replacement drill.

Rubbish!!!
    Thanks stratobuddy thanked for this post
    Likes Retrovertigo , mr tom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks KimP thanked for this post
    Likes Retrovertigo , mr tom , Price Plunge liked this post