Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I almost forgot something! I usually flick on at 10pm before bed to see what they have on and last night it was watches with Gollum.

What I forgot to mention is that Gollum is a psychic! He was showing the watches, and how the phone lines were going bonkers etc etc. The usual nonsense he spouts. But then......" watch x, and z have sold x percentage. We are about to go bonkers with this watch" Wait what? Not currently bonkers, but about to go bonkers. Next week he will be giving out the lottery numbers.

Last edited:
Gollum can't help himself can he? Blue Magic last night at 10pm and phone lines were "monstrously busy"...so much so that he didn't think they woud have any left by the next morning. Well, here we are at 5pm and the lines are....yep, monstrously busy. Yet they still have stock of Blue Magic.

My thought is this though. If it is so good and makes so many bottles, who do they think they will keep selling it to if they bring it back so often? Surely most people who want it, buy it and then have about a years supply? It can't possibly be busy each time it is aired because of diminishing returns based on viewer numbers and how much you get?

Guys guys the bald fella ere!

Get a Ipad3 65gb memory 3g & Wifi...........£349! The bald fella say these wont be around for long as these are flyyyyying out!!!!!! And he also says this is "the" Ipad everyone wants as it has 3G............Yes 3G!!! Wow indeed amazing deal no no it really is an amazing deal!!!!

£349 for an out of date Ipad is shocking!! Its horrible IW what a rip off!!! And how people can sit and rabbit on like these are the future is beyond me, Listen to this to twaddle the bald fellas saying "if you want to start a fashion" "or get on skype" and here comes the hard sell "if you got kids blah blah blah" yes good one get the poor family who maybe not be able to afford £349 to buy one by using the emotionally card!!!!!!

But keep in mind "guuuuuuuuuuys these are flyyyyyyyyyying out" Really???????

Last edited:
So of course the blue magic is limited stock, as it's time is nearly up but there are hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of people on the phone and on the web according to the voice in Sal's ear

But if it's limited stock, surely there won't be that many left?

I'm half expecting to tune in one day to Gollum shilling a dog turd sandwich, and still insisting the phones and web are monstrously busy.

I see the dire Richard "shouty" Mire is back with his "professional level" drone :/

Once again claiming it's as good as a drone costing around a grand.....as if! You only need to look at the camera footage it takes....how blurry it is and unstable. Watch any footage on youtube of a decent drone to see the massive difference in the footage you can take.

Funniest part is him claiming this drone won't be coming back because "they can't afford to make it and sell it for this price :) But we know he will be back at Christmas with a drone supposedly better, with more features etc etc, and for a similar price. What a snake of a man.

Every shopping channel is using this limited stock tactic nonsense, including qvc it's becoming very boring and predictable.

Grrrrrr...presenters outright lying again. GTECH woman has just asked Hayley Saville how long other cordless handheld vacs run for. Says Saville haired woman "well, when they first came out it was 6,7..10 minutes and they haven't greatly improved" yeah right you lying gesticulating moron....aside from the numerous ones you have demonstrated. Many of which run for longer than the GTECH :mysmilie_51:

Grrrrrr...presenters outright lying again. GTECH woman has just asked Hayley Saville how long other cordless handheld vacs run for. Says Saville haired woman "well, when they first came out it was 6,7..10 minutes and they haven't greatly improved" yeah right you lying gesticulating moron....aside from the numerous ones you have demonstrated. Many of which run for longer than the GTECH :mysmilie_51:

They'll say anything to make a sale! I spent a fortune on a Dyson handheld and the charge time isn't really an issue cause I'm not really using it for heavy duty tasks...car seats, foot wells, staircase and the odd little "pick up" here and there and not usually all on the same day. I think the problem is with cordless cleaners full stop...they're nowhere near as effective as corded ones. The Dyson I've got is not much better in my opinion than a cheapy "dustbuster". I have a vacuum cleaner I bought from IW (Aircraft brand) and it's the best vacuum cleaner I've ever used...it has its faults in that the cord is a bit short, so I have to keep changing plug points and the switch is in a slightly awkward place. I saw a rechargeable version which you could either use as an "upright" or detatch part of it and use it as a handheld - It was absolutely dreadful so I ended up sending it back. I thought that spending out on one of the big boys like Dyson, I'd end up with an amazing product -absolutely not true, and I end up resorting to cleaning my stairs with a good old fashioned dustpan and brush. Seriously though if you're only getting 10 minutes charge time, which will probably mean by 5 minutes you've already lost a lot of power and losing it rapidly...It's just not worth buying into. So Hayley and friends can flap their arms around as much as they like and try and tell us that whatever brand of cordless vac they're "shilling" at the time is the best - They're all crap, just some are slightly less crap than others!

Tonight's watch show with 'Nanty' Shaun and 'Kevski' apparently features "all the big brands" which according to Nanty are "Vostok and Mathey-Tissot" :mysmilie_59:

Also the Vostok Big Z watch is sold tonight with a free holdall "worth £250". No I haven't made a typing error, Nanty really did say a holdall was worth £250.

:mysmilie_15: :mysmilie_15: :mysmilie_15: :mysmilie_15: :mysmilie_15: :mysmilie_15:

Oh wow. If you buy that Ipad 3 you can "update it to Ios version 9.3.5, which is the operating system optimised for that particular iPad"

Which is a bullcrap way of deceiving customers and not being upfront about how it no longer receives software updates. Just what you want if you have never owned an ipad before. A tech expert who does anything but expertly explain tech to unsuspecting customers.

Tonight's watch show with 'Nanty' Shaun and 'Kevski' apparently features "all the big brands" which according to Nanty are "Vostok and Mathey-Tissot" :mysmilie_59:

Also the Vostok Big Z watch is sold tonight with a free holdall "worth £250". No I haven't made a typing error, Nanty really did say a holdall was worth £250.

:mysmilie_15: :mysmilie_15: :mysmilie_15: :mysmilie_15: :mysmilie_15: :mysmilie_15:

for £250 i'd expect it to be a magic bag that contains a bottomless pit of cheap watches.

Apparently something called 'price crash' is back tonight. according to an email I got sent, it ran from 2004-2008 and seems a bit of a price-drop knock off.

Well, I tuned in just now at 10pm to see what was featured during the hour and I'm really confused.

Screeching banshee Jacks is shilling Xen Tan and extoling it's virtues. She prefers a fake tan because she would rather her cellulite be brown than white, as it looks better in her opinion.

What confuses me is, she has been banging on about how the Vibrapower - that she apparently uses religiously - and those special legging things they keep showing, all get rid of cellulite. If she hammers the vibrapower and wears her special leggings whenever she can, how the hell does she have any cellulite to tan? Unless she has been telling porkies and those other things don't do anything for her cellulite at all! She wouldn't lie would she????

Well, I tuned in just now at 10pm to see what was featured during the hour and I'm really confused.

Screeching banshee Jacks is shilling Xen Tan and extoling it's virtues. She prefers a fake tan because she would rather her cellulite be brown than white, as it looks better in her opinion.

What confuses me is, she has been banging on about how the Vibrapower - that she apparently uses religiously - and those special legging things they keep showing, all get rid of cellulite. If she hammers the vibrapower and wears her special leggings whenever she can, how the hell does she have any cellulite to tan? Unless she has been telling porkies and those other things don't do anything for her cellulite at all! She wouldn't lie would she????

I caught a few minutes of another presentation earlier today and she said she uses one and a half rolls of kitchen paper when she gets on her hands and knees to clean the floor. As you say retro, she wouldn't tell fibs would she? :mysmilie_11:

Peter and Bev are doing something unprecedented with this Bosch cordless vac. They are doing a demo where they suck up dust from the gaps in the flooring. Dirty Pete laughs like a hyena as they do something never done before. Errrrr, except when they have done the same thing with the GTECH, Vax, Hoover etc etc etc....jesus.

Latest posts

Back