Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

One thing I wondered about the airers that are covered. Don't you just end up with a puddle of water underneath them?

One thing I wondered about the airers that are covered. Don't you just end up with a puddle of water underneath them?

That is a very good question, of course the water/condensation has to go somewhere.

I don’t know about the cover on the Electric Airer but the Dry Buddy that we have has some holes in the top of the ‘Tent’. We use it in a spare room and open the window when we use in, on the rare occasion we’ve forgotten to open the Window it steams up very badly and the condensation is literally dripping from the Glass/Window Ledge.

Ideal World are now selling the Airer for £39.99 & £5.99 P&P but with Extended Delivery, hopefully they realised did their homework and realised at £66 all in it was a ripoff! :mysmilie_59:

https://www.idealworld.tv/gb/pp/heated-clothes-airer-with-3-heat-settings-extended-delivery-445244?query=fh_view_size%3d24%26fh_location%3d%252f%252fidealworld%252fen_GB%252f%2524s%253dairer%26fh_sort%3d-_match_rate%252c-onair_iw%252c-hasimage_iw%252c-salescash_iw%252c-stock_iw%252c-average_overall_rating_iw

Have to get this off my chest just listening to the garden show Howard is on and i have to say i have never heard anyone talk so much complete and utter rubbish about himself and nothing to do with the products what will happen when he starts talking about the horse manure i dread to think rant over

Have to get this off my chest just listening to the garden show Howard is on and i have to say i have never heard anyone talk so much complete and utter rubbish about himself and nothing to do with the products what will happen when he starts talking about the horse manure i dread to think rant over

Yes Mossie, Poo Poo never misses a chance to talk about himself.

Of course his only other conversation point of choice is excrement.

I suppose they’re one and the same :mysmilie_59:

Gollum was talking nonsense the other day. I forget the product now as I quickly turn off whenever he is on, but I caught him as he said "it's like a pair of scissors.....in the right hands it can be used to create something beautiful, like with origami or paper crafting"

It is only a minor thing, but my precious, you don't use scissors in origami, you fold it you numpty! Love it when he thinks he is being all wise and talks complete sloblocks* (*nicked from a Fry and Laurie countdown skectch I think?)

The week before last they offered a Tefal Food Processor for £109.99 (£70 off) when you use a code that ‘ends Sunday 9pm’

Last week they again offered it at this price when using the code that ‘ends Sunday 9pm’

And once again it is being offered at the low price this week but, you guessed it, when using the code which ‘ends Sunday 9pm’

It’s a bit of a shady tactic, kind of exerting pressure to buy ASAP (in my opinion) but the crazy thing is they are selling it for a really good price anyway (I can’t find it cheaper elsewhere). So basically they seem to always sell it for £109.99, which is very good value in itself. If anyone else was selling it at this price we might have considered buying it ourselves.

Why do they have to do these schlocky things? :mysmilie_59:

https://www.idealworld.tv/gb/pp/tefal-double-force-pro-digital-food-processor-do826h40-426672?icn=Ideal-Vouchers-tefal-double-force-pro-digital-food-processor&ici=Ideal_Vouchers

^^Amazon have it for only £4 more considering they do free P&P

Until recently Argos had it on offer for £120 delivered but the price has now gone back up to £150.

To be fair to Ideal they do largely tend to sell Tefal products at good prices but I just couldn’t buy from them in case anything went wrong.

We’ve all seen the horror stories on Trust Pilot and I ain’t phoning a premium rate phone line to sort it out if the worst happened.

The complaints are still rolling in :mysmilie_59:

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.idealworld.tv

On Ideal World tonight I saw a promotion for their Ideal Extra channel available on satellite, and this said that Ideal Extra even gives you another chance to get "Pick of the Day" offers formerly available on Ideal World. So they're now actually admitting that their "Pick of the Day" offers aren't just for one day after all :mysmilie_59:

On Ideal World tonight I saw a promotion for their Ideal Extra channel available on satellite, and this said that Ideal Extra even gives you another chance to get "Pick of the Day" offers formerly available on Ideal World. So they're now actually admitting that their "Pick of the Day" offers aren't just for one day after all :mysmilie_59:

Their POD offers are often reduced days after 'the day' too........some pick of the day!

Hi everyone.

I’m excited for tonight’s 11.00pm ‘Show’. It’s a great STK Phone at the lowest ever price of £79.99 & £4.99 P&P.

That would be the lowest ever price, again! :mysmilie_59:

BA18D5D2-CF3B-4292-94D0-CB34759991A2.jpg

I hope they show that suitcase full of stuff that this miracle phone can replace.

Is there truly anybody out there who has no clue what a smartphone is?

I hope they show that suitcase full of stuff that this miracle phone can replace.

Is there truly anybody out there who has no clue what a smartphone is?

It’s funny when Alan Ennis is shilling it, he brings on the biggest Paper Diary in the world just to reaffirm that this technological masterpiece can change your life. Speaking of Alan Ennis, did you all know he was on Weakest Link in 2008?

He was voted off in the First Round. Every contestant chose him to go :mysmilie_59:

JOIN THE SHOW.

Bwhahahaha! God, it's just all so tragic and cheap.

Baldy being a total plum in a top hat shaking his wand about to flog a hoover :mysmilie_17:

Last edited:
Could not believe what i was seeing yesterday the bald one in top hat with some kind if wand with a ball on the end, no comments please, god what a desperate outfit this is becoming what will they think of next.

I do so love the Vostok watch extravaganzas, the gift that keeps on giving.
We were treated to and offered for sale the single most prized and rarest Vostok watch ever , the Mriya 10 year anniversary watch at the amazing price of £1399, and as if this was not enough a FREE leather holdall valued on its own at £500.

We have been very lucky here by all accounts because I gather that Igor found a few movements , straps or cases laying about the place and was able to supply his old pal Kev with some of these incedibly stupendous magical etc etc which must be treasures and insured blah blah blah.

They proved so popular that at 9.40pm Mr Simon announced that they were all gone and accounted for now.

How marvellous for those lucky people who managed to get one of these last few pieces which Igor managed to mackle together for Kev ................. only I am not sure he did .

you see this masterpiece of horology/flywheel from a t34 tank gearbox, has been advertised on the Ideal world website for at least 12 months b efore this show albeit not with the free stunning leather weekend bag and torch stick thing .

And by the way the monstrosity that was done dusted sold and accounted for at 9.40 pm never to be seen again etc etc is still in stock and for sale right now.

Latest posts

Back