Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The way nanty comes across at times. I don't know how to explain it exactly, like a sense of dread and he is here to help calm it? I dunno....just annoys me no end.

I must admit I did like those Thomas Kinkade paintings though.

I also see that the "must order now so you don't miss out" iPad, Krups coffee machine and the ceramic radiators are still having shows dedicated to them :/

That guy who was the Thomas Kincade expert. Why did he keep pronouncing mountain as moun-tayne? Weird....has he never ever heard anybody pronouncing it properly?

The way nanty comes across at times. I don't know how to explain it exactly, like a sense of dread and he is here to help calm it? I dunno....just annoys me no end.

I must admit I did like those Thomas Kinkade paintings though.

I also see that the "must order now so you don't miss out" iPad, Krups coffee machine and the ceramic radiators are still having shows dedicated to them :/

That guy who was the Thomas Kincade expert. Why did he keep pronouncing mountain as moun-tayne? Weird....has he never ever heard anybody pronouncing it properly?

Maybe he's heard DP pronouncing straight as strite and wants to outdo him.........or something

As for Nanty, I can assure you of one thing, he's 'not being funny but....'

Peter Simon fans will enjoy tonight's STK smartphone hour, and apparently this smartphone is amongst the best that Janice has ever used despite it only having 3G connectivity; a fact I think they didn't mention on-air until most of them had sold :mysmilie_59:

They also did a Facebook Live session, streaming over the studio Wi-fi (because let's face it 3G wouldn't have been good enough), and someone called Andy said that he liked Chef Joe's sausages (or words to that effect) - is Andy a member of this forum? Also it was someone called Lee's birthday yesterday...

Watching that cake mixer with the sausage attachment a couple of times, Dirty Pete was having to hold all the sausage gags in, he looked like he was bursting to offload :smirk:

At last, he was on later with Granny Smith with whom he could share his indulgence of their favourite little game, their sexual orientation, all giggly and childishly. The Andy email, if it did exist, was their way of a little 'gag' as DP of course likes sausages but Granny Smith said she was vegetarian. Side splitting stuff once again :sleepy:.........and anyway, has she never heard of vegetarian sausage?

I must say chef Joe is a star. He presented the mixer hours, that I watched, professionally and informatively. I hadn't noticed before but Nanty sticks to him like glue. Every time Joe moved, so did Nanty. He sometimes has only a little space to work in as Nanty is closely shadowing him. I haven't noticed anybody else hovering that closely before. Literally every step he takes, Nanty takes :mysmilie_46: I know he loves the camera, maybe that's why. Probably why DP has taken to being up on the catwalk most of the time with the models now too.

Dirty Peter is screaming and shouting again about that cheapo android phone. "is it 3g?" he asks...."yes it's 3g" like that is a great big plus point :mysmilie_19:

The tech expert should be their balaclava expert instead, as she is ****** good at pulling the wool over viewers eyes.

Dirty Peter is screaming and shouting again about that cheapo android phone. "is it 3g?" he asks...."yes it's 3g" like that is a great big plus point :mysmilie_19:

The tech expert should be their balaclava expert instead, as she is ****** good at pulling the wool over viewers eyes.

Is their "tech expert" still claiming it's one of the best phones she's ever used, because if she is then perhaps it's time for them to get a new "tech expert" :mysmilie_59:

Is their "tech expert" still claiming it's one of the best phones she's ever used, because if she is then perhaps it's time for them to get a new "tech expert" :mysmilie_59:

You do realise you may incurr the wrath of the "Alleged" Tech expert, as she is a member on this forum! However, ideal world (Ideal, I dont think so!), continually oversells old tech as great, second hand as "Pre loved", I could go on, but we all know the truth. They flog stuff and make it sound like tip top stuff, but mostly grungy old tat. I rather suspect they know it too! :mysmilie_59::mysmilie_59::mysmilie_59:

You do realise you may incurr the wrath of the "Alleged" Tech expert, as she is a member on this forum! However, ideal world (Ideal, I dont think so!), continually oversells old tech as great, second hand as "Pre loved", I could go on, but we all know the truth. They flog stuff and make it sound like tip top stuff, but mostly grungy old tat. I rather suspect they know it too! :mysmilie_59::mysmilie_59::mysmilie_59:

Oh there's no doubt that she really knows her stuff (and is a decent salesperson as well) but all this "one of the best phones I've used" spiel is just phony (ha ha, sorry for using that but I just had to) when you could easily qualify that statement by adding "for the price". For some people it may be just as good as the latest Samsung Galaxy if all you want to do is to play is Angry Birds, but please stop pretending that something with only a 3G cellular radio is anywhere even near as good as a mid-range phone let alone an iPhone X, even if its Android implementation is up to scratch.

So the GTECH expert is now the Vax expert???

She must have ****** filthy carpets at home though. Before she used a GTECH she thought her carpets were clean but boy was she wrong!! Now she has used a Vax, yep, she thought her carpets were clean but boy was she wrong.

Has she switched allegiance then? Because if she has I'm willing to bet those GTECH vacs that she claimed were unbeatable, are now beaten by Vax machines :)

edit: I think Dee-nees must be having problems with her-knees as apparently she can't carry a cup of coffee up the stairs without spilling any!

Vax woman (former GTECH woman) has basically just told viewers that GTECH machines - even the latest pet 4x4 upgrade one - is a waste of money, as normal vacuums don't clean the fibres in your carpet. You need a Vax to do the job properly. Way to take a giant dump on the heads of everybody you convinced to buy a GTECH :/

Last edited:

She must have ****** filthy carpets at home though. Before she used a GTECH she thought her carpets were clean but boy was she wrong!! Now she has used a Vax, yep, she thought her carpets were clean but boy was she wrong.

Has she switched allegiance then? Because if she has I'm willing to bet those GTECH vacs that she claimed were unbeatable, are now beaten by Vax machines :)

edit: I think Dee-nees must be having problems with her-knees as apparently she can't carry a cup of coffee up the stairs without spilling any!

Vax woman (former GTECH woman) has basically just told viewers that GTECH machines - even the latest pet 4x4 upgrade one - is a waste of money, as normal vacuums don't clean the fibres in your carpet. You need a Vax to do the job properly. Way to take a giant dump on the heads of everybody you convinced to buy a GTECH :/

So.......we're yet to see her be Bissell woman.When will she be the heroine .........Dyson woman?Wonder whether some people have a house full of 'useless 'vacuum cleaners?

And PS has never seen anything like it just buy it problem is which vacuum is he talking about sure he must get mixed up himself

I caught a small portion of the vax show. Justine Balmer said that 17 days ago a carpet had been cleaned via an industrial cleaner and the vax pulled all kinds of filth out of it, however my theory is that they probably used a vax or GTECH on that carpet two weeks ago.

No wonder not much posting on this iw forum, because it's fashion week. I'll bet this is sally jacks idea.

Wish Sally Jacks would do one & disappear permanently,caught two minutes of the Foghorn before I switched off,she's saying err,umm after nearly every word.dreadful Presenter.

I always thought people exaggerated a bit when they said that the camera would close up on jaxxx' face

lo and behold, during an Elizabeth grant hour, I was unfortunate to switch the tv over to IW to be greeted with Jaxxx mug right up in my face, screaming about a product code.

people I apologise.

Do you think she insists on that/believes it is a thing that brings in money?

Well this should be good. Gollum is up next with the NUU mobile phone for under £100 according to his little speech before the hour starts. I say should be good, because he claims it is the "phone other phones want to be" :mysmilie_19:

edit: he is lying already. More to the point, he said the other day during a Polti hour "as a presenter I am bound by rules that say I can't make claims unless they can be proven"

He has just said this phone is "full HD" ....no it isn't, it is 720p. So will he now be in trouble for breaking the aforementioned rule?

By the way, here are a list of cons from a well known android site:

Negatives
-1 GB of RAM translates to slow performance
-Camera leaves something to be desired
-Display is of poor quality
-Too much inspiration taken from Samsung
-Weak cellular & Wi-Fi antennas
-Disappointing call quality
-Deplorable side speaker quality
-Build quality is questionable
-Multitasking bug is very annoying
-Poor gaming performance

Yep, I can see all those other phones now all wanting to be as mediocre as that :mysmilie_13:

Last edited:
Oh no the vibrapower is back switching off. What a terrible night's schedule on ideal world those crappy recliner chairs and vibrapower.

Anyone know why the guest on the 'Roamer' watches hour is showing the watches while wearing a creepy looking black glove?
I was hoping that it meant he would be strangling Nanty during the show, but even IW wouldn't be that desperate for a sale, would they?
Nothing would surprise me with this bunch of shysters anymore though.

I've got IW on low in the background. I've just heard poo poo say they are no longer allowed to touch the models, followed by the phrase you're not allowed to touch the animals in the zoo.

Latest posts

Back