Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Lisa Riley’s Back and Better Than Ever With Her Brand New Autumn Clothing Line, Exclusively at Ideal World

We’re excited to announce that TV favourite and Loose Women panellist Lisa Riley is returning to Ideal World with style to unveil her brand new autumn clothing line.

After winning multiple plus size awards, Lisa decided to launch her own clothing label ‘Just Be You’ exclusively with Ideal World to overcome the disappointment in styles previously offered to her. After sharing her amazing weight loss journey with the nation, Lisa created her collection of clothing and garments to make you feel “confident, sexy and beautiful.”

The TV favourite says “Of all my collections with Ideal World, this is by far my ultimate favourite. I feel the fabrics, colours and the unique “me” style comes across 100%. It is fashion for everyone. I hope you love it as much as I do!”

Read More

Page 615 of 615 FirstFirst ... 115515565605613614615
    Results 6,141 to 6,149 of 6149
      Post Thanks / Like

Default Random musings and general banter.

Good morning everyone. I did a similar thread on the bid tv forum and seeing as this channel this clearly morphing into that entity, I felt it may be appropriate to continue in the same vein.

I wonder who looked at bid TV's business model, saw it piss money up the wall and decided ''that will work on ideal world''

I don't expect this thread to be anywhere near as successful as the bid thread but no harm in jotting down your observations upon watching this assumed decline in quality shopping tv.

''now that's a lot of great sound, I know great sound''

2. Support ShoppingTelly.com
      Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
      Post Thanks / Like

The way nanty comes across at times. I don't know how to explain it exactly, like a sense of dread and he is here to help calm it? I dunno....just annoys me no end.

I must admit I did like those Thomas Kinkade paintings though.

I also see that the "must order now so you don't miss out" iPad, Krups coffee machine and the ceramic radiators are still having shows dedicated to them :/

That guy who was the Thomas Kincade expert. Why did he keep pronouncing mountain as moun-tayne? Weird....has he never ever heard anybody pronouncing it properly?

› See More: Random musings and general banter.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Retrovertigo View Post
      The way nanty comes across at times. I don't know how to explain it exactly, like a sense of dread and he is here to help calm it? I dunno....just annoys me no end.

I must admit I did like those Thomas Kinkade paintings though.

I also see that the "must order now so you don't miss out" iPad, Krups coffee machine and the ceramic radiators are still having shows dedicated to them :/

That guy who was the Thomas Kincade expert. Why did he keep pronouncing mountain as moun-tayne? Weird....has he never ever heard anybody pronouncing it properly?
      Maybe he's heard DP pronouncing straight as strite and wants to outdo him.........or something

As for Nanty, I can assure you of one thing, he's 'not being funny but....'
      Likes S C O liked this post

5.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Price Plunge View Post
      Peter Simon fans will enjoy tonight's STK smartphone hour, and apparently this smartphone is amongst the best that Janice has ever used despite it only having 3G connectivity; a fact I think they didn't mention on-air until most of them had sold

They also did a Facebook Live session, streaming over the studio Wi-fi (because let's face it 3G wouldn't have been good enough), and someone called Andy said that he liked Chef Joe's sausages (or words to that effect) - is Andy a member of this forum? Also it was someone called Lee's birthday yesterday...
      Watching that cake mixer with the sausage attachment a couple of times, Dirty Pete was having to hold all the sausage gags in, he looked like he was bursting to offload

At last, he was on later with Granny Smith with whom he could share his indulgence of their favourite little game, their sexual orientation, all giggly and childishly. The Andy email, if it did exist, was their way of a little 'gag' as DP of course likes sausages but Granny Smith said she was vegetarian. Side splitting stuff once again .........and anyway, has she never heard of vegetarian sausage?

I must say chef Joe is a star. He presented the mixer hours, that I watched, professionally and informatively. I hadn't noticed before but Nanty sticks to him like glue. Every time Joe moved, so did Nanty. He sometimes has only a little space to work in as Nanty is closely shadowing him. I haven't noticed anybody else hovering that closely before. Literally every step he takes, Nanty takes I know he loves the camera, maybe that's why. Probably why DP has taken to being up on the catwalk most of the time with the models now too.
      Likes Price Plunge, S C O liked this post

7.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
      Sadly not with the celebrated (alleged), PS, but his best bud and stand in Nanty, I have already switched off.
      I must have Stockholm syndrome as I was a bit crushed to find it was not Dirty Peter.
      ''now that's a lot of great sound, I know great sound''

9.    Price Crash TV

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mr tom View Post
      I must have Stockholm syndrome as I was a bit crushed to find it was not Dirty Peter.
      I can only imagine your disapointment! But in your defense, it may be time for your meds.
      Why are we still watching this tripe? Busiest part of the show, (SHOW?... Ha), meltdown, web, baskets, right. I will resist, must resist, Oooooooh boy do I need a holiday!
      I never drink alcohol before 1 pm, surely it must be 1 pm somewhere in the World. Cheers!

11.    Gemporia

Post Thanks / Like

Dirty Peter is screaming and shouting again about that cheapo android phone. "is it 3g?" he asks...."yes it's 3g" like that is a great big plus point

The tech expert should be their balaclava expert instead, as she is bloody good at pulling the wool over viewers eyes.

13.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Retrovertigo View Post
      Dirty Peter is screaming and shouting again about that cheapo android phone. "is it 3g?" he asks...."yes it's 3g" like that is a great big plus point

The tech expert should be their balaclava expert instead, as she is bloody good at pulling the wool over viewers eyes.
      Is their "tech expert" still claiming it's one of the best phones she's ever used, because if she is then perhaps it's time for them to get a new "tech expert"

15.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Price Plunge View Post
      Is their "tech expert" still claiming it's one of the best phones she's ever used, because if she is then perhaps it's time for them to get a new "tech expert"
      You do realise you may incurr the wrath of the "Alleged" Tech expert, as she is a member on this forum! However, ideal world (Ideal, I dont think so!), continually oversells old tech as great, second hand as "Pre loved", I could go on, but we all know the truth. They flog stuff and make it sound like tip top stuff, but mostly grungy old tat. I rather suspect they know it too!
      Likes Price Plunge liked this post

Why are we still watching this tripe? Busiest part of the show, (SHOW?... Ha), meltdown, web, baskets, right. I will resist, must resist, Oooooooh boy do I need a holiday!
      I never drink alcohol before 1 pm, surely it must be 1 pm somewhere in the World. Cheers!

17.    Crafting.co.uk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
      You do realise you may incurr the wrath of the "Alleged" Tech expert, as she is a member on this forum! However, ideal world (Ideal, I dont think so!), continually oversells old tech as great, second hand as "Pre loved", I could go on, but we all know the truth. They flog stuff and make it sound like tip top stuff, but mostly grungy old tat. I rather suspect they know it too!
      Oh there's no doubt that she really knows her stuff (and is a decent salesperson as well) but all this "one of the best phones I've used" spiel is just phony (ha ha, sorry for using that but I just had to) when you could easily qualify that statement by adding "for the price". For some people it may be just as good as the latest Samsung Galaxy if all you want to do is to play is Angry Birds, but please stop pretending that something with only a 3G cellular radio is anywhere even near as good as a mid-range phone let alone an iPhone X, even if its Android implementation is up to scratch.

19.    Sponsored Link

•   Alt

Advertising

advertising