Random musings and general banter. - Page 843

Page 843 of 855 FirstFirst ... 343743793833841842843844845853 ... LastLast
Results 8,421 to 8,430 of 8542
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wirral70 View Post
    No Tweezle, that one hasn’t got 4G.

Jeez, I caught a bit of that big fella who’s like a very low rent David Brent. He was really stuffing his face with Joe’s cooking and was way overly impressed with the free laminated recipe cards.

And my word, he talks utter shat too. Where do they drag up these Goons?
    He's mates with the new boss of IW and there's a very scathing comment about him on Trustpilot
    Likes Wirral70 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

See Peter Simon over doing the Mathey-Tissot Rolly watch, it is a good watch (although too much gold for me, makes it blingy looking) but boy is it not worth the prices he's saying it would be a bargain at. £800-£1000, boy is in dreamland.
    If anybody likes it, wait till Jomashop has it, you'll get it way cheaper there. I got a Rolly from Jomashop last month, for $262 (that includes tax) IW have it at £699 on their site, prob be £499 on a show, bigger savings elsewhere.
    Oh and i see Kevin Reynold says check a price cause it can't be right, geeesh they need to get some new patter, they've used that ploy countless times, and strangely the price is never wrong.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mommabear View Post
    He's mates with the new boss of IW and there's a very scathing comment about him on Trustpilot
    I’ve just read that post on TrustPilot Momma. That sounds like the ‘show’ I saw him on for the Salter Cooker on ITV. Something doesn’t seem quite right about him

This time I think Ideal World have completely outdone themselves in the dislikable stakes
    Likes Mommabear liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I’ve just read that post on TrustPilot Momma. That sounds like the ‘show’ I saw him on for the Salter Cooker on ITV. Something doesn’t seem quite right about him

This time I think Ideal World have completely outdone themselves in the dislikable stakes
    The other day he described the people on this forum as internet trolls and railed about a post that questioned the accuracy of his on air statements.
    He then pretended to fall asleep in the plastic chair like they all have to do.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by aqua View Post
    The other day he described the people on this forum as internet trolls and railed about a post that questioned the accuracy of his on air statements.
    He then pretended to fall asleep in the plastic chair like they all have to do.
    Oh dear, he sounds a bit precious.

I don’t think Joe cared for him too much, I know the feeling

Post Thanks / Like

Oh dear, he sounds a bit precious.

I don’t think Joe cared for him too much, I know the feeling
    I got that impression re Joe too.........cringe at it's best for me . We must remember that he is out of his comfort zone, he's really an actor you know

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mommabear View Post
    I got that impression re Joe too.........cringe at it's best for me . We must remember that he is out of his comfort zone, he's really an actor you know
    Actor? Yeah right Momma

Anyway he should count himself lucky, itís the only way heíll ever get on ITV
    Likes Mommabear liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Peter Simon really is an idiot.

He was explaining the GTLS tubes in the Energia, and quote "made under license by Luminek (quickly correcting himself to) Lumitec. Where's K Reynolds when you need him, someone should be correcting him, and explaining there is a Luminox and mb-microtec, but Lumitec doesn't exist (well there is one but not regarding GTLS tubes in watches).
    Last edited by Hammy60; 22-09-2019 at 06:39 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hammy60 View Post
    Peter Simon really is an idiot.

He was explaining the GTLS tubes in the Energia, and quote "made under license by Luminek (quickly correcting himself to) Lumitec. Where's K Reynolds when you need him, someone should be correcting him, and explaining there is a Luminox and mb-microtec, but Lumitec doesn't exist (well there is one but not regarding GTLS tubes in watches).
    They had Kevin on the phone at the start of tonight's watch show (7pm). Didn't listen to much of the conversation (I'm not a masochist!) but Kevin was taking Peter to task over something he allegedly forgot to say about one of the watches, with Peter then claiming that Kevin was wrong (whoops). Also Kevin has had his heart 'rebuilt' according to Peter so it must have been a serious medical condition hence his prolonged absence.

Plus I noticed that Ideal World are still running promotions for Thomas Cook holidays...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Price Plunge View Post
    They had Kevin on the phone at the start of tonight's watch show (7pm). Didn't listen to much of the conversation (I'm not a masochist!) but Kevin was taking Peter to task over something he allegedly forgot to say about one of the watches, with Peter then claiming that Kevin was wrong (whoops). Also Kevin has had his heart 'rebuilt' according to Peter so it must have been a serious medical condition hence his prolonged absence.

Plus I noticed that Ideal World are still running promotions for Thomas Cook holidays...
    Yeah I heard that, I find it really cringe worthy, nothing against the guy and hope he recovers, as i've said before, he does give more in-depth details of the watches than the others, but when Ideal World is involved then, the whole thing smacks of a ploy to use someone's ill health to create sympathy and boost sales.

It's a bit late now for Thomas Cook promotions, probably yet another old familiar name consigned to history.
    Likes Price Plunge liked this post