Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They're really pushing the boat out tonight with the Vostok watches; firstly there's Igor and two other Vostok representatives in the studio to come later on, with the main presenters being the less-than-dynamic duo of Gollum and Kevski. Will Gollum come out with his "I'm not being funny but" story tonight I wonder? :mysmilie_59:

Secondly with the Lunokhod 2 watch they're not just giving away a 4 Slot Collectors Dry Box to make you want to buy more watches in order to fill the box's empty slots but also a FREE Cup & Saucer. Whoo, yeah!

They're really pushing the boat out tonight with the Vostok watches; firstly there's Igor and two other Vostok representatives in the studio to come later on, with the main presenters being the less-than-dynamic duo of Gollum and Kevski. Will Gollum come out with his "I'm not being funny but" story tonight I wonder? :mysmilie_59:

Secondly with the Lunokhod 2 watch they're not just giving away a 4 Slot Collectors Dry Box to make you want to buy more watches in order to fill the box's empty slots but also a FREE Cup & Saucer. Whoo, yeah!

Gollum "would rather we had the watch rather than not". Its only £689.99. I bet he would!

Gollum exaggerates so much he doesn't know when to stop; firstly he said that if a particular watch hadn't yet sold out it doesn't imply that one model of watch is less popular than any other because of varying quantities of stock, then moments later saying that a particular watch had sold out even though there was a large quantity of stock. Wait, what?!?

Oh look....the Krups coffee machine that you needed to hurry up and buy the other week while it was a bargain £900 is back again! So there was no need to dash to the phone last time.

Once again selective retailers are being shown for price comparisons. No mention of Amazon who are only £80 more expensive. Gollum really does think you will be ackstonickeshed by this machine.

edit: oh boy Gollum really is a clunt. Using terms like "the theatre of coffee" and now claiming they are £360 cheaper than the lowest price they could find. Really? No one thought to check places like Amazon? Riiigghhhttttt

Last edited:

Igor and co were here a few days ago too. I'm sure Gollum called them Eeyore and Olaf last night, Kevski gave him a sideways glance :smirk:

Oh look....the Krups coffee machine that you needed to hurry up and buy the other week while it was a bargain £900 is back again! So there was no need to dash to the phone last time.

Once again selective retailers are being shown for price comparisons. No mention of Amazon who are only £80 more expensive. Gollum really does think you will be ackstonickeshed by this machine.

edit: oh boy Gollum really is a clunt. Using terms like "the theatre of coffee" and now claiming they are £360 cheaper than the lowest price they could find. Really? No one thought to check places like Amazon? Riiigghhhttttt

LOL at clunt

love it.

How more false can Peter get?

He is presenting a Fischer heating hour, now his words were "no need for anymore mobile heaters" giving it the HUGE these are the best best best bestest ever ever ever no no this is really the best ever!

Eh hold on Peter what about the heaters (with a HUGE mark up price) you tried to flog a few month back? YOU said no need to ever buy another heater when selling those heaters!

PS also the guest rep says these needs 15 mins electricity for every one hour they are being used, very clear...........Peter once again takes this up a level and is shouting "ALL THESE HEATERS NEED IS 15 MINS OF POWER AND YOU WILL BE WARM FOR AS LONG AS YOU LIKE!!!"

:sleepy:

Oh man, Gollum really does love us. He has demarrrrnded a monstrously good price for an iPad 3. You know, those iPad 3s they keep telling you to hurry up and buy, despite always getting more stock. Ancient tech once again :/

Tomorrow night he'll be showing us a state of the art scientific calculator, or as it's otherwise known, an abacus. Hahahahaha...."this is the iPad people want isn't it?" he asks Janice, "the one with 3g. "

Yeah mate, people want a 5 year old iPad model that can no longer be updated and uses 3g instead of 4g...jesus.

Incidentally, various claims from third party repairers out there that Apple repair water damaged boards and use them in refurbished iPads.

edit: confirmed....the presenters think viewers are retarded. "you'd think looking at this beani bag it would be heavy" ummm, no.... bean bags are full of polystyrene balls, I'd expect it to weigh next to nothing.

Gotta switch off now.....Gollum makes me want to commit murder. And I can't abide this attempt to deceive buyers that don't follow tech and think they will be getting an iPad which is the same as the latest model.

Last edited:
Please tell me Belgian Peter is back with the radiators?

I love his spiel... ''people say to me 'is it magic' and I say 'it is not magic, it is technology'' and with his little temperature gun.

Please tell me Belgian Peter is back with the radiators?

I love his spiel... ''people say to me 'is it magic' and I say 'it is not magic, it is technology'' and with his little temperature gun.

Sadly its not the same guy, Its a Scottish guy who likes to be serious educational and bigging up his heaters with the usual sale patter spiel when all the time you can just tell Peter was bursting to burst into his drama queen usual nonsense without actually giving out any facts about the product he is supposed to be selling!

Sadly its not the same guy, Its a Scottish guy who likes to be serious educational and bigging up his heaters with the usual sale patter spiel when all the time you can just tell Peter was bursting to burst into his drama queen usual nonsense without actually giving out any facts about the product he is supposed to be selling!

did they at least play music, then make a point of stopping the music to then hold up a newspaper from 12 years ago and tell us how cold it will be?

did they at least play music, then make a point of stopping the music to then hold up a newspaper from 12 years ago and tell us how cold it will be?

Sadly not BUT I was almost expecting a scarf or 3 to be floating around the studio :mysmilie_59:

Ideal really should hedge their bets with the British weather, and sell heater and ice cream maker combo packs

The state of their toy selling

I wonder if it will be that drone with a camera.

Have they shown the remarkably expensive plastic light-up toy train on a plastic 'track' yet? Hours of fun (not) just watching it go round and round; a 'proper' toy train set being much more fun of course.

Latest posts

Back