Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just a small thing, but amused me nonetheless. Gollum shilling something or other the other day..."I've been doing this long enough to know this is going to sell out before the end of the show."

End of the show comes around "this item will be back on the 9pm show" :mysmilie_17:

That would have made me chuckle too! He's either ignorant or a liar...

I see Jimmy Hill and Bruce Forsyth's lovechild is helping to push the ancient iPad 3 on unsuspecting customers again. She really is a shady piece of work. She mentioned something about apps (I think it was a customer question, but I wasn't paying full attention) and that apps will work provided they are supported by the operating system. No real explanation that the iPad 3 doesn't actually support the latest OS. Such a crappy way to pull the wool over peoples eyes.

And she still talks as though the iPad is the only tablet capable of facetime, location based services etc etc.

It's getting ridiculous with the constant stock updates. 5 minutes into the show, 10% of the stock already sold. Its a complete joke now and needs to stop.

Could not help laughing just now reg varney lookaliky just said its as easy to get it down as get it up referring of course to spring up summerhouse could not help thinking PS would have been in his element with a smart remark no doubt if he had been there :mysmilie_17:

Could not help laughing just now reg varney lookaliky just said its as easy to get it down as get it up referring of course to spring up summerhouse could not help thinking PS would have been in his element with a smart remark no doubt if he had been there :mysmilie_17:

Just clicked over and Dirty Pete is on the Vibrapower, pulling his shorts up higher with his hands virtually on his groin while the camera zooms in... Sorry to make you all feel sick but I need to share that mental image before I throw up...

Better ring up quick, over 70 people are on the line. And its only £37.50 apparently (no mention of "flexipay")

Duplicate post, my phone is playing games (or it could be the idiot operating it).

Last edited:
Cant be as bad as me Muttley i am forever sending texts to wrong people never get old its bad for your health:mysmilie_1:

I feel sorry for people who take it all in and think its a great bargain, if they went to the Apple site they can get a 64gb Ipad Air with 3G for £50 less than the out of date IW one

How desperate are the presentations!

Reg Varney lookalikey has just said 3 mins into a show "Just buy this product THEN we will show you what it can do"....................

Maybe this is just my strange ways but I have never bought anything at all without wanting to know what it does, how its feels, etc etc.

Just smacks of desperation yet again, and as always shows signs of taking the punters for mugs!

Tonight Ideal World was selling the Sleep Genie Adam mattress featuring three foam layers, being sold by the dynamic duo of Genpleaseleave and Creepy Crawley. Towards the end of the hour they also had Poo Poo Howard on the bed with Creepy complaining about an unpleasant sight :mysmilie_59:

You can imagine the Ideal World marketing department thinking: "There are lots of adverts for the Simba mattress so why don't we sell an 'upgraded' mattress featuring a 'name' as well"...but the interesting thing was that they showed a generic memory foam promotional video featuring various people (first face to appear was Gollum) talking about "the mattress" and not once was the Sleep Genie Adam mentioned. So either they thought of the name after the video was made or they just decided to use a generic promotional video.

Just switched to to Foghorn Jacks with Linda Lusardi,when LL is talking wish foghorn would shut up and let LL talk,instead of being ignorant and talking over Linda Lusardi.

Just switched to to Foghorn Jacks with Linda Lusardi,when LL is talking wish foghorn would shut up and let LL talk,instead of being ignorant and talking over Linda Lusardi.

I thought LL was a permanent fixture on the other place, but perhaps they have ditched each other? Anyhoo, a downward move for LL as far as I can see.:mysmilie_59:

I thought LL was a permanent fixture on the other place, but perhaps they have ditched each other? Anyhoo, a downward move for LL as far as I can see.:mysmilie_59:

she's been on IW for a good few years now mate. Though they never have her product on if she isn't there to shill it herself.

Don't blame her there. Turn your back for five minutes and they would probably claim it could cure a life threatening illness (sorry if that offends anyone)

I am always surprised that her and E Grant have same type of jars with push down tops to get cream out, so are they all really the same with differen peoples names put to them. Also a question was asked of Linda re Thessoline ingredient and she did not have a clue but Sally answered it for her, if you are going to give your name to a product you should learn something about it.

Just tuned in at the end of the hour (just coming up to 9am) and that hideous Jacks woman was showing a brother cutscan machine. She is bleating on about how it is "new today and exclusive to idealworld"

South African woman pops up to say what is coming up in the next hour and says "I have to agree, the cutnscan is amazing. It runs and runs in our house"

Errrrr, your loudmouth colleague has just told us that it is new today and exclusive to Idealworld. How does it run and run in your house?

I am always surprised that her and E Grant have same type of jars with push down tops to get cream out, so are they all really the same with differen peoples names put to them. Also a question was asked of Linda re Thessoline ingredient and she did not have a clue but Sally answered it for her, if you are going to give your name to a product you should learn something about it.

Of course Linda Lusardi knows about the ingredients -the promo vt shows her wearing a white lab coat and holding a test tube whilst standing next to a clever looking bloke who is also wearing a lab coat.
How can you be so cynical ?

Latest posts

Back