Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

OMG!!!! Is anyone else watching Pervo Pete and Kevski flogging tatty watches? There are about 15 people sat watching and one of them is Igor!!!! He exists!!!!!!

All of the Watches were extraordinary and they were just.... According to Simon.

Jesus......that RCA tablet. "the screen is the wow factor" "it's a visual experience" so says Dirty Peter.

The screen resolution is 1280 x 800. In other words not full HD and not even as good as your average phone these days. The PPI is low, and the amount of tablets for the same spec for less money on Amazon is ridiculous.

Yeah, and he wouldn't lie to us would he? We can trust him...

He always says "You know me, I always tell it like it is me" a couple of nights ago he said "I wouldn't do you down" The man would never tell any porkies would he?!! Not ****** much he wouldn't!

Jesus......that RCA tablet. "the screen is the wow factor" "it's a visual experience" so says Dirty Peter.

The screen resolution is 1280 x 800. In other words not full HD and not even as good as your average phone these days. The PPI is low, and the amount of tablets for the same spec for less money on Amazon is ridiculous.

All of their electronic gear is old tech and worth less than they ask for.

I've never heard that one before, Muttley, but just about sums him up. I don't know which is worst - either he's all fake sincerity and sombre-faced, or he's going into one of his unfunny "I was a star of the '70's" moods (yeah, in yer dreams, mate). He's car crash TV - so bad you can't look away......and the carp that comes out of him with those blurdy ugly, overpriced watches has to be seen & heard to be believed.
As the saying goes "he lies like cheap lino"

RCA was described by excitable Shreque as the "legendary American technology brand". Yes that may be true, but they don't tell you anything about the small print on the box underneath the RCA logo which reads "by Venturer" (conveniently covered up in the promotional video). So yes it's just another brand sub-licenced to a budget electronics company.

I've never heard that one before, Muttley, but just about sums him up. I don't know which is worst - either he's all fake sincerity and sombre-faced, or he's going into one of his unfunny "I was a star of the '70's" moods (yeah, in yer dreams, mate). He's car crash TV - so bad you can't look away......and the carp that comes out of him with those blurdy ugly, overpriced watches has to be seen & heard to be believed.

My former work colleague always used to use that expression and it used to make me laugh. You are right about Dirty Peter, it is car crash telly, you just don't know what he's going to say next and neither does he I think! I love it when he is begging you to get the nasty overpriced watches insured. We are meant to believe it is because they are so valuable without him actually saying so. I keep expecting him to turn up in the Jungle or the Big Brother house but they are clearly not quite scraping the bottom of the barrel yet!

IW have slashed the cost of this green energy heater......a 1500W heater for just £229.99

Truly a bargain.....no....wait a sec. It's only £20 less than the 2000W model. Bargain!

I do wish they would stop trying to imply that somehow the 1500W magically gives out more heat than other electric heaters rated the same wattage. I'm fairly certain they haven't broken the laws of physics.....consumer laws maybe, but not physics :)

My former work colleague always used to use that expression and it used to make me laugh. You are right about Dirty Peter, it is car crash telly, you just don't know what he's going to say next and neither does he I think! I love it when he is begging you to get the nasty overpriced watches insured. We are meant to believe it is because they are so valuable without him actually saying so. I keep expecting him to turn up in the Jungle or the Big Brother house but they are clearly not quite scraping the bottom of the barrel yet!

A couple of nights ago he suggested that you should insure a crappy scudedria Watch he was selling worth a whopping £75. Imagine losing something that valuable!!

He suggested insuring a watch the other day that only cost around £100. So you call your insurance company, they insure it for what you paid for it. Then if it gets broken or nicked, you call them up to claim, and they remind you that your insurance has a £250 excess :)

Sorry I'm late to the party on this but I saw the watch show at 6pm on Friday... it was a sight to behold.

I wonder how long Peter Simon has been pushing to have a studio audience and fancy entrance (harking back to his bid days)

I'm sure it took about 5 minutes for him to even talk about a product (though it was a two hour show I think, in fairness)

Sorry I'm late to the party on this but I saw the watch show at 6pm on Friday... it was a sight to behold.

I wonder how long Peter Simon has been pushing to have a studio audience and fancy entrance (harking back to his bid days)

I'm sure it took about 5 minutes for him to even talk about a product (though it was a two hour show I think, in fairness)

I missed the "grand entrance" but saw the invited guests and the infamous Igor.

I'd be interested to know how that entrance and audience, translated to an increase in watch sales.

Why ever would they need an increase in sales when we are told that collectors buy all of these limited edition ,fine timepieces?The audience must be a hand selected number of these collectors coming only to hear Guru Kev speak . Alternatively ,they have invited a few of the most loyal customers as a treat to try and make it look really professional and interesting as they try and flog some watches.Some of which cost £900 +

Latest posts

Back