Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

IDEAL WORLD BRINGS YOU WATCH WEEK

Join us for a week dedicated to gorgeous timepieces where you can save up to 40% from 9pm on Sunday 12th November.

Join Ideal World this week, where we will be sharing some of our most popular brands at unbelievable prices. From our old favourites Vostok Europe to newer brands such as Karen Millen and Timberland, there is sure to be something to suit everyone.

Ideal World will be hosting a variety of shows throughout the week, offering limited editions, gifts with purchases and even UK and World exclusives.....

READ MORE

Page 638 of 638 FirstFirst ... 138538588628636637638
    Results 6,371 to 6,372 of 6372
      Post Thanks / Like

IW have slashed the cost of this green energy heater......a 1500W heater for just 229.99

Truly a bargain.....no....wait a sec. It's only 20 less than the 2000W model. Bargain!

I do wish they would stop trying to imply that somehow the 1500W magically gives out more heat than other electric heaters rated the same wattage. I'm fairly certain they haven't broken the laws of physics.....consumer laws maybe, but not physics :)

2. # ADS
      Advertisment Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Muttley View Post
      My former work colleague always used to use that expression and it used to make me laugh. You are right about Dirty Peter, it is car crash telly, you just don't know what he's going to say next and neither does he I think! I love it when he is begging you to get the nasty overpriced watches insured. We are meant to believe it is because they are so valuable without him actually saying so. I keep expecting him to turn up in the Jungle or the Big Brother house but they are clearly not quite scraping the bottom of the barrel yet!
      A couple of nights ago he suggested that you should insure a crappy scudedria Watch he was selling worth a whopping 75. Imagine losing something that valuable!!