Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Ideal World Welcomes Celebrity Paul Ross as Guest Presenter

Well known for his appearance on many TV and radio shows over the decades, Paul canít wait to take centre stage and present his favourite products to you!

Weíre sure you are as excited as we are to welcome our new guest presenter Paul Ross to the Ideal World team. With decades of experience in the industry and after appearing on many TV shows including ITVís This Morning and The Alan Titchmarsh Show, Paul will bring some showbiz to the home of television shopping.

Paul canít wait to get started on the show and deliver fantastic offers straight to your front room. ďIím utterly thrilled to be joining the top team of presenters on my favourite shopping channel. Itís been my guilty secret for ages! Iíve been a viewer and buyer for many years too and love their market beating offers on stonking products. Iíd love viewers to join me at the weekends when Iíll bring them my fresh shopping selectionĒ.

Read More

Page 598 of 626 FirstFirst ... 98498548588596597598599600608 ... LastLast
    Results 5,971 to 5,980 of 6258
      Post Thanks / Like

Default Random musings and general banter.

Good morning everyone. I did a similar thread on the bid tv forum and seeing as this channel this clearly morphing into that entity, I felt it may be appropriate to continue in the same vein.

I wonder who looked at bid TV's business model, saw it piss money up the wall and decided ''that will work on ideal world''

I don't expect this thread to be anywhere near as successful as the bid thread but no harm in jotting down your observations upon watching this assumed decline in quality shopping tv.

''now that's a lot of great sound, I know great sound''

2. Support ShoppingTelly.com
      Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
      Post Thanks / Like

What puzzles me about coastline fog horn jacks is....if she has the leg master at home and at work, plus all the other exercise equipment she claims to use, what the hell does she need bodyshape underwear for?

just flicked on the show with the elife bike and a presenter called Dan? What are the odds of getting another presenter with the same speech impediment as Gollum???

› See More: Random musings and general banter.
      Last edited by Retrovertigo; 12-08-2017 at 08:31 AM.
      Likes adam82uk, AmyG, Muttley liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Retrovertigo View Post
      What puzzles me about coastline fog horn jacks is....if she has the leg master at home and at work, plus all the other exercise equipment she claims to use, what the hell does she need bodyshape underwear for?

just flicked on the show with the elife bike and a presenter called Dan? What are the odds of getting another presenter with the same speech impediment as Gollum???
      Dan? Haven't seen him. Good point about Foghorn needing shapewear. Pervy Pete is the same. Saw him a couple of months ago saying he's put on weight, blah blah. If the exercise equipment and healthy eating equipment were so good he would be in great shape.
      Likes Retrovertigo liked this post

5.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Dan is normally on C&C. Seems odd having a nice normal presenter on
      Likes AmyG, Retrovertigo liked this post

7.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Just switched on to Rent a Gob Foghorn Jacks presenting Drill bits,calling herself a Professional Presenter,she most certainly isn't a Professional Presenter,she isn't a professional anything on IW,she's a crap presenting who needs to be sacked by IW.then Foghorn starts laughing like a Hyena, and said Err Err Err Um,no other Presenter says er and um as much as the Foghorn.irent a Gob has just said we are very very very very busy for the POTD,wouldn't believe a single word that comes out of Foghorns Gob.
      Foghorn still can't pronounce certain Words,this time the word is Sarcastic Jacks pronounced it as Sar car stick.

If I were a Guest Expert on IW,I would refuse to work work with Fohorn Jacks.
      Last edited by AmyG; 12-08-2017 at 08:49 PM.
      Likes adam82uk, Retrovertigo liked this post

9.    Price Crash TV

Post Thanks / Like

The e-bike too expensive and rent a gob rabbiting on. Come on ideal world get some better presenters than these lot.
      Likes AmyG liked this post

11.    Gemporia / Amaozon Prime

Post Thanks / Like

it is amazing how they all claim to own and use all of these items that contradict each other just in their very existence in the same space.
      Likes AmyG, Mommabear , Muttley , adam82uk liked this post

''now that's a lot of great sound, I know great sound''

13.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AmyG View Post
      Just switched on to Rent a Gob Foghorn Jacks presenting Drill bits,calling herself a Professional Presenter,she most certainly isn't a Professional Presenter,she isn't a professional anything on IW,she's a crap presenting who needs to be sacked by IW.then Foghorn starts laughing like a Hyena, and said Err Err Err Um,no other Presenter says er and um as much as the Foghorn.irent a Gob has just said we are very very very very busy for the POTD,wouldn't believe a single word that comes out of Foghorns Gob.
      Foghorn still can't pronounce certain Words,this time the word is Sarcastic Jacks pronounced it as Sar car stick.

If I were a Guest Expert on IW,I would refuse to work work with Fohorn Jacks.
      If she is a Professional Presenter then I'm a Dutchman (as my old nan used to say when I was a kid).
      Likes AmyG liked this post

15.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

I find myself bemused at times. I often sit and think about what goes on in their heads. I mean, what is it about themselves that makes them think they can be a presenter. What qualities do they honestly believe they have? There is a guy on Hochanda who seems like a nice enough fella, but always looks like he is blushing. Yet he obviously has no qualms about going for jobs where he is the centre of attention. But at the same time looks embarrassed to be there.

17.    Crafting.co.uk

Post Thanks / Like

Air raid siren Jacks has just informed us that it is a "well known fact" that men can't aim and always pee on the floor. She is waffling on about this Vax cleaner, and says it is disgusting when she is out and has to stand in pee when using public conveniences because men pee on the floor.

Top tip love, use the bloody womens toilets instead of the mens!

19.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

I switch off if Foghorn Jacks is on there,the pronunciation of Sarcastic is prounouced Sar car stick by this horrendous Presenter,what does Men peeing haven't do with the Vax Cleaner,I feel sorry for her Child having her for a Mother,when she was selling the LegMaster last week,she was talking about incontinence & Tena lady Pads,wish IW Would get rid of this horrendous Presenter,I can't believe that they let a Presenter like Loen leave the channel,but kept the awful Foghorn Jacks,saying she's a. Professional Presenter,what a laugh,she most certainly is not,a terrible Presenter is the truth.

•   Alt

Advertising

advertising