Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sounds like JUKEBOX JANICE has moved onto something more state of the art than iPad 3’s.

Crayola Crayons.

I must say it is impressive that Hochanda is still going/managed to defeat the other craft channel with Debbie Greenwood and Julian.

I really hope Hochanda manages to stick around. It reminds me of the old days of QVC and Idealworld, when the presenters appeared to be having fun while showing the various items.

I was looking on IW's Facebook page the other day, and was amazed at the comments praising CC and his presenting style. I assume these are people who are allowed a couple of hours viewing per day before their electric shock therapy?

Please note that at 9.00pm tonight we have a Vostok Watches Pick of The Day. Kevin Reynolds and Peter Simon will guide us through this hour of luxury and excellence.

I see they are offering a Vostok Leather Weekend Bag for just £239.99 & £8.99 P&P.

Why not shop ahead for your summer holiday? :mysmilie_59:

5A0D5F87-2DB7-4733-97D0-80F37329F7FC.jpgF733E2B4-BEB2-4E60-B23A-58FC4CC18E22.jpg

For today only you can get a free Cup and Saucer with this £380 Luxury Russian Watch :mysmilie_59:

FC941B63-09C7-484D-8CBC-2BED96257650.jpgCAA2A46C-FD18-4CEA-A030-AA1FB09F8419.jpg

So cringeworthy when these senile old duffers start acting like there has been a pricing error with these hideous watches.

DP starts telling them to take the graphics off the screen and pretending to speak to the producers. Then Kevin whatshisface says "heads will roll" :mysmilie_19:

Yeah sure mate, because in the weeks leading up to the show you didn't have any idea what they would be selling the watches for that you are there to represent.

The worst part is, there are no doubt people at home believing all this guff.

So cringeworthy when these senile old duffers start acting like there has been a pricing error with these hideous watches.

DP starts telling them to take the graphics off the screen and pretending to speak to the producers. Then Kevin whatshisface says "heads will roll" :mysmilie_19:

Yeah sure mate, because in the weeks leading up to the show you didn't have any idea what they would be selling the watches for that you are there to represent.

They’re certainly people who believe the tripe, they had sell outs!

I see they have a new ‘Tech Expert’ on shilling those STK bricks next week, namely an Adam Humphreys*

Interestingly ‘The Talent Manager’ website suggests there is/was a Floor Manager at Ideal World, also called Adam Humphreys.

Surely it can’t be the same person? I’m sure he’ll be a Bona Fide Boffin :mysmilie_59:

https://www.thetalentmanager.co.uk/talent/34797/adam-humphreys

*Having said that the Ideal World website spells his name ‘Humphreys’ and ‘Humphries’, so who knows!

All he needs to do, is do a presentation of the STK phones with DP.

Expert "with your STK phone you can make phone calls!!!"

DP "nooooooooo, woowwwwww, buy it.....just buy it now"

Expert "with your STK phone you can send messages"

DP ...laughs hysterically....."look, just buy it right"

Expert "with your STK phone you can take photos"

DP "WHAT????? you can take photos? listen.....we are so busy, check out your baskets, it's just £25 first.....mumble of......mumble.......buy two at this price.....flexis......"

Jobs a good un.

They’re certainly people who believe the tripe, they had sell outs!

I see they have a new ‘Tech Expert’ on shilling those STK bricks next week, namely an Adam Humphreys*

Interestingly ‘The Talent Manager’ website suggests there is/was a Floor Manager at Ideal World, also called Adam Humphreys.

Surely it can’t be the same person? I’m sure he’ll be a Bona Fide Boffin :mysmilie_59:

https://www.thetalentmanager.co.uk/talent/34797/adam-humphreys

*Having said that the Ideal World website spells his name ‘Humphreys’ and ‘Humphries’, so who knows!

If this Mr Humpheys/Humphries was Ideal's Floor Manager, perhaps he declared "I'm free!" after Janice had left the building...Humphrey.jpg

I see Idealworld are once again stuck in a Star Trek The Next Generation style time dilation

Gingerbeard "we are so close to selling out" some 13-14 hours after DP claimed the same thing. Time runs at a different rate at IW once again

edit: props to Kevskis acting coach. He managed to keep a straight face when claiming those plastic watch boxes are worth £90 :mysmilie_19: and again when he said the wallets were undervalued at £39.99 :mysmilie_17:

I bought a really nice leather wallet from Amazon the other week and it has RFID protection as well, and it was far cheaper than £39.99

Last edited:
I see Idealworld are once again stuck in a Star Trek The Next Generation style time dilation

Gingerbeard "we are so close to selling out" some 13-14 hours after DP claimed the same thing. Time runs at a different rate at IW once again

edit: props to Kevskis acting coach. He managed to keep a straight face when claiming those plastic watch boxes are worth £90 :mysmilie_19: and again when he said the wallets were undervalued at £39.99 :mysmilie_17:

I bought a really nice leather wallet from Amazon the other week and it has RFID protection as well, and it was far cheaper than £39.99

Vostok Watch Boxes look more like something you’d expect to find a Wagner Paint Gun in, which I’d much prefer.

Nanty has been overdoing the Ginger Just For Men again :mysmilie_59:

BD8015C6-E6CC-4DD1-BEE5-D291037BC88C.jpg49B569C8-F159-42CD-8D8E-87315938DF3B.jpg16163687-E909-4C6B-9CF3-47617BB3A545.jpg4331C861-42DB-44DC-99F7-A28620A25B07.jpg7688858F-5DB3-4817-9314-823AA3CBCD4B.jpg

The make believe "pricing errors" are my favourite part of the show! I love watching how good their acting ability is.

We know it is a load of old cobblers but, sadly, as you say people out their may believe them.

Ben Moseby of bid tv fame is the latest to pop over to IW (I believe he has been on c&c for a year though), showing that Andy Hodgson loves to look after his mates as head of presenting at IW.

The make believe "pricing errors" are my favourite part of the show! I love watching how good their acting ability is.

We know it is a load of old cobblers but, sadly, as you say people out their may believe them.

Yes Muttley, we all know what cobblers is coming, jeez it can be funny though. And as @PeterSimonSays ..........

You’ll be wanting to get this insured
We may never see this again
From sons to be handed down, from weddings and gifts of time, the most precious gift is something that is unique
You'll stand with it on your wrist, from a sweater to your jeans to a shirt and tie
This is sublime. It is more than sublime, it is the perfection of time
It is just such a great product, this. And I do mean this
It's not only original, it's not only perfection of time, originality, individuality, and they're much sought after
This is a moment that lives in the memory for a lifetime
Let me just tell you, you'll need to buy it now
Take the moment. Call the number. This is a family, a love. This is first come first served
So enamoured am I that, oh look at this, it’s £42.50, just buy it
It is to the great extremes and to the perfection of time
The web is incredibly busy. The web is incredibly busy
They are quite simply the most extraordinary product I've ever seen. And I do mean this

In fact he’s just this very moment said ‘it is probably going to be the best watch you’ve ever owned, I know that’s quite a statement but it probably is’.

And you even get a free Cup and Saucer :mysmilie_59:

152D7BC4-E270-4B68-8CCC-4B3C934A9E58.jpg0EE62072-6311-453A-AB0F-15E80FB28280.jpg

More pearls......

‘Collectors are putting 3, 4 in their baskets, they’re priceless, they’ll never be back, hold onto them for 3, 4 years’
‘If you walked down Bond Street and saw this’
‘That says £900 to me’
‘They’re hand crafted, they’re dedicated’
‘Fantastic, rare buy’
‘I promise you, this watch will be rare and valuable in future’

:mysmilie_59:

C009ADA7-CAEB-49F5-AD2A-6D9B23D39DCF.jpg

More pearls......

‘Collectors are putting 3, 4 in their baskets, they’re priceless, they’ll never be back, hold onto them for 3, 4 years’
‘If you walked down Bond Street and saw this’
‘That says £900 to me’
‘They’re hand crafted, they’re dedicated’
‘Fantastic, rare buy’
‘I promise you, this watch will be rare and valuable in future’

:mysmilie_59:

View attachment 15139

Bond Street? We don't actually know he meant the road off Oxford Street though do we...

Latest posts

Back