Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

IDEAL WORLD BRINGS YOU WATCH WEEK

Join us for a week dedicated to gorgeous timepieces where you can save up to 40% from 9pm on Sunday 12th November.

Join Ideal World this week, where we will be sharing some of our most popular brands at unbelievable prices. From our old favourites Vostok Europe to newer brands such as Karen Millen and Timberland, there is sure to be something to suit everyone.

Ideal World will be hosting a variety of shows throughout the week, offering limited editions, gifts with purchases and even UK and World exclusives.....

READ MORE

Page 636 of 636 FirstFirst ... 136536586626634635636
    Results 6,351 to 6,359 of 6359
      Post Thanks / Like

i see Derek is back, looks like QVC have give him the heave ho

2. # ADS
      Advertisment Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mommabear View Post
      I see she has a companion now, maybe he'll do it, he's only 85.....
      She's clearly having more fun than me, good luck to her!!!!!

4.    Price Crash TV

Post Thanks / Like

What a treat we've had over the past couple of days to be able to have the opportunity to buy a full set of six Justice League Watches in a nice Leather Suitcase for only 1275. Not only that, but this is a limited edition of only 500. A real investment for sure?

Looking deeper into this collection however, it can be seen, that all of these Watches are very similar. The only difference really is the slight differences in dial and strap colours. In effect, you would be buying the same Watch 6 times. So why would anyone buy this collection? We are told by the nice presenters of Ideal World to buy it and put it away for 10 or 20 years, with the idea of course that you will be rewarded with riches when you resell at a great profit.

There are a couple of flaws in that idea however! What they did not tell you is that all of these Watches are sold individually for around 250 each. Also, they are limited to 8,888 of each Watch. So not so rare after all! This Case full of Watches is what's known as contrived memorabilia. You can never design memorabilia, it depends on rarity and demand. Will this collection ever be worth more in the future? Who can tell? Personally, I would go nowhere near it!
      Likes Retrovertigo, mr tom , S C O liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Couple of digs from QVC aimed at IW today I wonder? I was watching an electronics hour on QVC and twice while showing an iPad the presenter said "these are this years model don't forget. This isn't old stock"

Basically the standard price of 399 for the 32gb model and some trashy helpline nonsense thrown in. I know which one I'd prefer for Christmas though (hint: not the 5 year old recon one)

edit: just watching the beginning of the Constantin Wiez hour. Is it me or do most of them look like cheap knockoff watches? They are claiming the "free" 10 watch display case is worth 35. There are literally dozens of identical ones on the net at around 12.
      Last edited by Retrovertigo; 14-11-2017 at 10:27 PM.
      Likes Price Plunge, S C O liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Retrovertigo View Post
      Couple of digs from QVC aimed at IW today I wonder? I was watching an electronics hour on QVC and twice while showing an iPad the presenter said "these are this years model don't forget. This isn't old stock"

Basically the standard price of 399 for the 32gb model and some trashy helpline nonsense thrown in. I know which one I'd prefer for Christmas though (hint: not the 5 year old recon one)

edit: just watching the beginning of the Constantin Wiez hour. Is it me or do most of them look like cheap knockoff watches? They are claiming the "free" 10 watch display case is worth 35. There are literally dozens of identical ones on the net at around 12.
      Judging from Gollum's stock updates, Ideal World sold six of those reconditioned iPads (from "30" down to "less than 25") during an hour recently so the phone lines didn't exactly go "bonkers" like Gollum claimed they did (another lie).

Out of all the watches Ideal World sells, the only watches I would seriously consider buying are the Roamer ones, but I certainly wouldn't buy a Roamer watch from Ideal World because there would always be a nagging doubt that I paid too much for it, especially knowing about all the vastly-overpriced products they sell (high-priced drones, secondhand iPads for almost the same price as new ones, ripoff radiators, etc., etc., etc.), plus any purchase from Ideal World helps to fund the lifestyles of awful presenters such as Gollum, Shouting Sally and Shreque which is something I could never contemplate.
      Likes Mommabear , Retrovertigo liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Price Plunge View Post
      Judging from Gollum's stock updates, Ideal World sold six of those reconditioned iPads (from "30" down to "less than 25") during an hour recently so the phone lines didn't exactly go "bonkers" like Gollum claimed they did (another lie).

Out of all the watches Ideal World sells, the only watches I would seriously consider buying are the Roamer ones, but I certainly wouldn't buy a Roamer watch from Ideal World because there would always be a nagging doubt that I paid too much for it, especially knowing about all the vastly-overpriced products they sell (high-priced drones, secondhand iPads for almost the same price as new ones, ripoff radiators, etc., etc., etc.), plus any purchase from Ideal World helps to fund the lifestyles of awful presenters such as Gollum, Shouting Sally and Shreque which is something I could never contemplate.
      I agree, the Roamer Watches are pretty decent. The Constantin Weisz are shite!!
      Likes Retrovertigo, Price Plunge liked this post

9.    Gemporia

Post Thanks / Like

That is exactly why I have never purchased from IW, I wouldn't be able to stop wondering if I had been ripped off... which would probably be a good indicator that I had been.
      Likes Retrovertigo, Price Plunge liked this post

''now that's a lot of great sound, I know great sound''

Post Thanks / Like

Well dah nah its been said, The Bald Bloke is almost beging anyone who will listen to his sales bullsh1t to buy a overpriced radiator and says.........."Give the gift of heat this winter, Folks its predicted that the tempratures will drop very low next week" Yawnnnnnnn.

How daft do they think we are? He then says "What if your heating packs in this winter? Do you have a replacement?" Okkkkay we will just fork out 250 big ones "just in case" its like saying what if the washing machine packs in? Do you have a replacement? Should we buy a back up washing machine "Just in case"

Why cant they simply just say what an item does, How much it is, without all the bullsh1t?? Keep it simple and lay off the added bullsh1t............

Jees he has now just said "Its going to be SNOWvember"............Get a grip!!!!!! Pfffft!!!!!!
      Likes Retrovertigo liked this post

12.    Crafting.co.uk

Post Thanks / Like

Mr Simon Isles.... I wonder if I asked him, what I should purchase out of Shadazzle or Blue magic... would he explode from not knowing which one he needs to shill most?

I cannot stand when they imply someone is working for the brand, but is really just a selly telly mainstay.
      Likes Retrovertigo, S C O liked this post

''now that's a lot of great sound, I know great sound''