Random musings and general banter. - Page 710
Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 710 of 710 FirstFirst ... 210610660700708709710
    Results 7,091 to 7,093 of 7093
      Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

I was watching one of the cordless lawn mower presentations yesterday. Now and then, a short video clip was shown of a guy using the mower. In this clip, there was Mikey giving a voice over of the amazing capabilities of this machine. The one amazing fact was that this mower can cut a lawn of 200 meters square on one battery charge. Now this is amazing, 200 Meters square is 40,000 square meters. This was also repeated by the ex g-tech and now Swift lawn mower woman. I think the actual spec is 200 square meters. It appears that these dummies don't know the difference. They would never tell us the wrong facts on purpose would they? It's not their style.

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
      Quote Originally Posted by radio_dayz View Post
      I was watching one of the cordless lawn mower presentations yesterday. Now and then, a short video clip was shown of a guy using the mower. In this clip, there was Mikey giving a voice over of the amazing capabilities of this machine. The one amazing fact was that this mower can cut a lawn of 200 meters square on one battery charge. Now this is amazing, 200 Meters square is 40,000 square meters. This was also repeated by the ex g-tech and now Swift lawn mower woman. I think the actual spec is 200 square meters. It appears that these dummies don't know the difference. They would never tell us the wrong facts on purpose would they? It's not their style.
      I think you are giving them too much credit there. They don't think their core paying audience can do the maths.

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

I don't know if you've read all my posts on QVC about their TSV mower yesterday.

It was about 130 less than IW, and QVC claim it will mow 1000 m2, the area of 3 tennis courts, so 5 times more than the IW one.

Frankly, I don't believe this, but as it is free PP and return, I've orderd one to try.

Advertising

Advertising