Random musings and general banter. - Page 831

Page 831 of 831 FirstFirst ... 331731781821829830831
Results 8,301 to 8,308 of 8308
    Post Thanks / Like

Flogging the Wiley fox now, Denise who said the other day basically all phones are sh1t apart from the Iphone is saying how wonderful this Wiley Fox is and you dont need to pay up to 1k for other brands.

vol au vent just sits there with his big grin showing us how you can put google earth on this phone, the same exact demos as on the Iphone the other day
    Likes Wirral70 , Retrovertigo liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

"I'd like a cup of coffee and a slice of cake please"
    Likes Wirral70 , Price Plunge, aqua liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

And now, a live feed of Temple Bar in Dublin. "WOW!!!"

At least I haven't seen Vol au vent's suitcase antics for a long time, perhaps because they made him look like an incompetent travelling salesman (insert punchline here).
    Likes Wirral70 , Retrovertigo liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Price Plunge View Post
    I can't change channels fast enough when Lee appears on QVC (there's something really annoying about him generally speaking), though Craig isn't that bad despite being despised quite a bit on the QVC section of this forum; perhaps my standards have been lowered through exposure to Ideal World (and Bid TV before it)

And talking of other channels I noticed recently that they were selling the Luggie mobility scooter of all things on Create and Craft, helpfully inclúding a load of crafting paraphernalia in the background in an attempt to keep regular viewers 'happy'.
    Funny you should mention Luggie PP. I just saw a Luggie ad on ITV3 and i'm sure it was SHREQUE doing the voice over.

Well, at least he can say he's made it to the big time now. Maybe that Life Coaching has paid off!
    Likes Price Plunge liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Oh Toothy Crawley...."we'd usually charge £499.99 for this phone. Which is a great price"

Yeah mate, £500 for an iPhone 7 that is a refurb is NOT a great price.

Here is a picture of Refone's head office. It gives me complete reassurance:
    https://goo.gl/maps/h4cs2asYJmS9KDUQA

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Retrovertigo View Post
    Oh Toothy Crawley...."we'd usually charge £499.99 for this phone. Which is a great price"

Yeah mate, £500 for an iPhone 7 that is a refurb is NOT a great price.

Here is a picture of Refone's head office. It gives me complete reassurance:
    https://goo.gl/maps/h4cs2asYJmS9KDUQA

The UK base is here: https://bit.ly/2I7xiuB
    Thanks Retrovertigo thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

whats with the studio audience on the watch show tonight ?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by deanos View Post
    whats with the studio audience on the watch show tonight ?
    I did briefly see the end of something where they had Vostok's Igor as a studio guest therefore guessing they had also invited some "valued customers" along as well. Anyway, some of the the watches they've dragged in for their "Watch Week" are incredibly ugly (to me anyway) though of course beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Also from what little I've seen recently they don't appear to have name-checked any of their 'valued' customers like they used to...or am I mistaken?