Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That Shaun seems off to me.

When I first saw him I thought that he was perhaps one of Ideal World's better presenters; he seemed confident, relaxed and friendly without being objectionable as with Gollum/Poo Poo and the rest. But then I saw one of his high pressure sales pitches and a darker side quickly emerged in that he seamlessly inserted half-truths and (perhaps) downright lies into his pitch when you least expected them.

Agree. I thought exactly the same as you the first time I caught one of his shows - and then I realised that the rot had set in with him, as well.
When I first saw him I thought that he was perhaps one of Ideal World's better presenters; he seemed confident, relaxed and friendly without being objectionable as with Gollum/Poo Poo and the rest. But then I saw one of his high pressure sales pitches and a darker side quickly emerged in that he seamlessly inserted half-truths and (perhaps) downright lies into his pitch when you least expected them.

Page 200!

Forget Nutribullet, here's Howard's favourite drink from Burger King in China:

poopoo.jpg

Source: https://consumerist.com/2014/04/14/...-apparently-better-than-its-name-would-imply/

Talking of mares and i feel thats insulting to lovely animals just heard that silly mare SJ talking about an iron with this silly i have never ever ever ever ever ever seen a better iron and i know a good iron when i see one she said,could not help shouting at screen shut up for gods sake silly woman.

I think most of the nice ladies would be in hiding, probably hanging over the side of the ship.....anyway, they've got to get past Mam first, and that isn't going to be easy because he's her little star, you know.....
I could be wrong. He needs to stop going on cruises with his mam and go meet nice ladies!

:mysmilie_14:

Hello everyone, I hope you all enjoyed the birthday celebrations which I happily missed :mysmilie_59:

The woman who is on shilling Crystal Clear is just like The Perfume Counter character from The Fast Show.

What a load of schlock. And £6 P&P :mysmilie_19:

image.jpgimage.jpg

I watched the bit where they showed the close-up of DeeKnees's face - her skin looked really troubled and spotty, unless it was my telly or the 5 tons of makeup or whatever she'd got on her face. If she's got skin problems then I feel sorry for her, but was it a good idea to have her promoting this Crystal Carp (sorry, Clear) stuff?

Hello everyone, I hope you all enjoyed the birthday celebrations which I happily missed :mysmilie_59:

The woman who is on shilling Crystal Clear is just like The Perfume Counter character from The Fast Show.

What a load of schlock. And £6 P&P :mysmilie_19:

View attachment 11312View attachment 11313

Latest posts

Back