Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

IMPORTANT NEWS FOR YOU ALL.
I Bank with Lloyds and if any else does, look at your everyday offers you can opt in to. I found a 15% cashback for Ideal World and 10% cashback for QVC valid till 7th June - Enjoy you wonderful people. Have a great week end!

I Bank with Lloyds and if any else does, look at your everyday offers you can opt in to. I found a 15% cashback for Ideal World and 10% cashback for QVC valid till 7th June - Enjoy you wonderful people. Have a great week end!

I don't bank with them, but how kind of you to share this info, as I am one of those people who do not check on such things unless some one points it out . Thank you Dave.

Thanks for generously sharing this info, Dave. Enjoy your Bank Holiday (and remember: "Just buy it, only 100% are left!!")

I do wish someone would tell that Hayley fecking Green woman there are other words in the english language apart from WOW rant over enjoy your bank holiday folks.

I do wish someone would tell that Hayley fecking Green woman there are other words in the english language apart from WOW rant over enjoy your bank holiday folks.

It puzzles me as to how she gets any oxygen in her lungs, doesn't stop long enough to take a breath!..............thanks mossie, enjoy your Bank Holiday too, and everyone :mysmilie_3:

she's definitely got more than a touch of the verbal diarrhoea, hasn't she? I think they must issue them with oxygen tanks, like divers - I don't know how they keep gabbling at the rate they do without taking a breath. Have a great Bank Holiday shopperholic, and everyone.

It puzzles me as to how she gets any oxygen in her lungs, doesn't stop long enough to take a breath!..............thanks mossie, enjoy your Bank Holiday too, and everyone :mysmilie_3:

Look on the positive side, mossie - if all they have to learn is how to say "Wow!" it cuts down on the training period!

She is utterly committed to her never ending pursuit of the sale. Her spiel is consistent, her Baby Jane grotesque look never alters.

Those talons, those eyes, those talons, those lips, those neighbours, that mother, her pans, her steamer, those talons, those lips, those neighbours..........

Oh no, I'm truly screwed up by this Ideal World. It's hell, I'm done :mysmilie_13:

She is utterly committed to her never ending pursuit of the sale. Her spiel is consistent, her Baby Jane grotesque look never alters.

Those talons, those eyes, those talons, those lips, those neighbours, that mother, her pans, her steamer, those talons, those lips, those neighbours..........

Oh no, I'm truly screwed up by this Ideal World. It's hell, I'm done :mysmilie_13:

Take a look at the title of the book Hayley is reading. Oh, the irony! CZWAnfuWEAA9dc_.jpg

Baby Jane is selling lack of sleep fear now. Ruthlessly, breathlessly, by way of : -

'Wouldn't it be a bonus if you just had a good night's sleep, if you woke up in the morning and usually felt really refreshed, I mean, how did you wake up this morning?, Are you up now because you didn't sleep well and when you didn't sleep well how does it affect you? How does it affect your day? What are you like that next morning, are you really snappy?, I know for me I can fall out with a loved one so quickly about nothing, snap at the kids, I'm really emotional, I cry at the drop of a hat, you know when you get into work and we know we shouldn't drive but we've got to get to work but because you didn't sleep well you can't phone in and say I'm sick because I didn't sleep well and you know when you usually drive and you think, have I passed that turn? and you think, where am I? There is nothing worse at work when someone talks to you, you don't function right at work, someone talks you and you think, I actually have no idea what you've just said to me ........'

And it went on, and on. Relentlessly, interminably, precisely.

This brainwashing is complete. It is severe, as severe as Baby Jane's petrifying peroxide Lily Savage look. She is savage.

Savage, Honky Tonks :mysmilie_13:

image.jpg

Guess who............."If I hadnt used the vibrapower....I would now only be a tombstone"..................:mysmilie_19::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_19:

Breaking news buy a vibrapower to stop you dropping of your perch and snuffing it:mysmilie_15:

Breaking news buy a vibrapower to stop you dropping of your perch and snuffing it:mysmilie_15:

Baby Jane is selling lack of sleep fear now. Ruthlessly, breathlessly, by way of : -

'Wouldn't it be a bonus if you just had a good night's sleep, if you woke up in the morning and usually felt really refreshed, I mean, how did you wake up this morning?, Are you up now because you didn't sleep well and when you didn't sleep well how does it affect you? How does it affect your day? What are you like that next morning, are you really snappy?, I know for me I can fall out with a loved one so quickly about nothing, snap at the kids, I'm really emotional, I cry at the drop of a hat, you know when you get into work and we know we shouldn't drive but we've got to get to work but because you didn't sleep well you can't phone in and say I'm sick because I didn't sleep well and you know when you usually drive and you think, have I passed that turn? and you think, where am I? There is nothing worse at work when someone talks to you, you don't function right at work, someone talks you and you think, I actually have no idea what you've just said to me ........'

And it went on, and on. Relentlessly, interminably, precisely.

This brainwashing is complete. It is severe, as severe as Baby Jane's petrifying peroxide Lily Savage look. She is savage.

Savage, Honky Tonks :mysmilie_13:

View attachment 11403

I am surprised she didn't say "if you don't get enough sleep and drive to work, you will probably have a car accident".

Latest posts

Back