Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

We have a Shauny family update story.
I was watching a show the other day about the £70 smartphone and he said his nephew had just past his driving test and uncle Shaun said he offered to buy him a sat nav but his nephew said why? When I've got a smartphone that does all that.
So now we have a nephew to go with a brother falling off ladders, a mum and dad stories... whatever next!.

Talking of which...

Expect lots of hardcore bonded leather and massage action later, when Peter Simon and Shaun Crawley join forces for the furniture show at 10pm.

Whether it’s Shaun’s relatively mild ‘feel that padding’ kneading and come-hither smile, or Peter’s X-rated ‘climax on a chair’ performance, there really is something for everyone. (Masochists are particularly well catered for, with guaranteed exploitation via the extortionate prices and inevitable disappointment :mysmilie_59:)

Come on, you know you want it...View attachment 11438

It was the Pete climax on chair performance :puke:

He probably means he's been hanging around the ladies changing rooms for 30 years....and probably the men's changing rooms for 60 years....:mysmilie_17:
I am very confused. I have just heard Dirty Pete say "how many of us have bought a blouse and..." I don't want to know about his blouses. He also said he's been in ladies fashion for thirty years. And he would multi-buy this top - good. You can buy all the tops that I am not going to buy!

Oh, gawd, is there no end to the family members who will come crawling out of the woodwork? What about his cousin in Australia, 9 times removed?

QUOTE: Lovell Park;856560]We have a Shauny family update story.
I was watching a show the other day about the £70 smartphone and he said his nephew had just past his driving test and uncle Shaun said he offered to buy him a sat nav but his nephew said why? When I've got a smartphone that does all that.
So now we have a nephew to go with a brother falling off ladders, a mum and dad stories... whatever next!.[/QUOTE]

Oh, gawd, is there no end to the family members who will come crawling out of the woodwork? What about his cousin in Australia, 9 times removed?

So now we have a nephew to go with a brother falling off ladders, a mum and dad stories... whatever next!.
[/QUOTE]

He's probably got a dog called Willy (no giggling at the back!) who he takes for walks on the foldable treadmill when the weathers bad. :mysmilie_17:

:mysmilie_454: Lol! I won't make the comment I'm thinking of, as I'm mindful of the obscenity laws!! One thing's for sure, the dog would be more worth talking to than the owner....and how many relations would the dog have? I think you've just given him ideas for yet another selling pitch, shopperholic!

He's probably got a dog called Willy (no giggling at the back!) who he takes for walks on the foldable treadmill when the weathers bad. :mysmilie_17:[/QUOTE]

I'm sure there's loads more family members for Nanty to muse about.

So long as they're not gay :mysmilie_59:

We have a Shauny family update story.

It won't be his partner Jason that's for sure :wink:

I just remembered I have a photo of me and Nanty doing an arts project at uni. I will see if I can dig it out. He used to have a very fetching 1980's flat-top... :mysmilie_19:

They have more fitness crap than any other products. Please ideal world just stop with the fitness crap. I blame howard and rick hay and chef joe and chef william.

You mean you spent time in his company.....and you survived??? Congratulations, Greg, I don't know how you did it, but respect to you. :clapping:

I just remembered I have a photo of me and Nanty doing an arts project at uni. I will see if I can dig it out. He used to have a very fetching 1980's flat-top... :mysmilie_19:

Yes, I switched over a couple of times today, and both times the ruddy fitness equipment was still on.....and after the weeks and weeks of it over Christmas and New Year, too!

They have more fitness crap than any other products. Please ideal world just stop with the fitness crap. I blame howard and rick hay and chef joe and chef william.

I got up early and was greeted by the shocking Kenny Rogers and her preening protégés, Dandelion & Daffodil, posing in their Polyester Tea Towels.

Kenny asked 'How much would you expect to pay for these in a shop in Tenerife, Marbella or London?'

I'd say 50 Nectar Points :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

I'm of the conclusion that dirty Peter has rented the spare room above IW studios in Peterborough, that's the only reason I can think of why the dirty, peverted old fart is on every....single....time I switch on.

He's probably kipping under the garden table outside the studio (with his beautiful electric blue suit hanging from the umbrella pole overnight, of course)...Perhaps the landlord's chucked him out or Our Bet has given him his marching orders and changed the locks...:mysmilie_17: Although if Mum's still around, he could go back to her.....do we have the latest update on whether she is, or isn't, still with us? I haven't heard him mention her recently.....hang on, perhaps she's kipping under the garden table as well?

I'm of the conclusion that dirty Peter has rented the spare room above IW studios in Peterborough, that's the only reason I can think of why the dirty, peverted old fart is on every....single....time I switch on.

That woman needs a tranquilliser......perhaps a horse one?

I got up early and was greeted by the shocking Kenny Rogers and her preening protégés, Dandelion & Daffodil, posing in their Polyester Tea Towels.

Kenny asked 'How much would you expect to pay for these in a shop in Tenerife, Marbella or London?'

I'd say 50 Nectar Points :mysmilie_59:

View attachment 11469

I feel idealworld is on it's last legs, just like bidtv any day now idealworld will have the identity music and logo saying will resume shortly. Leon Love has most probably left she's not been on for months. I'm afraid idealworld has run it's course after 15 years the world's moved on from telly shopping channels most now only do online streaming only.
By the way RIP Mohammed Ali :sad:.

BIG BRODEL says 'George Foreman is known for knocking out the fat, and boxing'.

Well I dunno what BIG BRODEL is known for knocking out, but it ain't the fat :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

BIG BRODEL says 'George Foreman is known for knocking out the fat, and boxing'.

Well I dunno what BIG BRODEL is known for knocking out, but it ain't the fat :mysmilie_59:

View attachment 11474

Big Brodel is unlikely to be 'knocking it out'. More like 'furiously pressing it repeatedly like a button'...

Latest posts

Back