Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm surprised he can sit on that bike box seen as though he's up his own arse, must be really uncomfortable that.

Indeed Shops, he's dreadful.

He's like the utterly atrocious SUZY. I just wish the ferret faced flake would fold like that stupid bike :mysmilie_59:

Indeed Shops, he's dreadful.

He's like the utterly atrocious SUZY. I just wish the ferret faced flake would fold like that stupid bike :mysmilie_59:

I'm surprised there's not a constant risk assessment done around him every time he's on Wirral, he could bore a glass eye to sleep :mysmilie_17:

Isn't Mr Brittas a bore? :mysmilie_59:

View attachment 11475View attachment 11476

He may be relatively benign but he's really dull isn't he :dull:

Two hours of Bike Box tonight featuring Peter "Just buy it" Simon with guest appearances from electric folding bikes, George Foreman barbecue grill, Nutribullet and Vibrapower kit. So they want you to eat a lot then exercise to lose it all. Plus a glimpse of Howard if you're incredibly unlucky.

He may be relatively benign but he's really dull isn't he :dull:

Two hours of Bike Box tonight featuring Peter "Just buy it" Simon with guest appearances from electric folding bikes, George Foreman barbecue grill, Nutribullet and Vibrapower kit. So they want you to eat a lot then exercise to lose it all. Plus a glimpse of Howard if you're incredibly unlucky.

Dull? Please.

He's one of those people who just talks and talks and talks yet says next to nothing of note.

Tim Brittas is quite charmless. He's like Iceberg Lettuce, beyond bland yet it's often seen as it's cheap :mysmilie_59:

Yes, so sad about Mohammed Ali, and after all the suffering he went through for so long - may he rest in peace. So many household names gone this year.

If Loen's gone for good, then they've lost about the only one with any credibility..she could giggle at herself, and didn't behave like a demented hyena, or bore you with interminable tales of every member of her family or her insides.

I feel idealworld is on it's last legs, just like bidtv any day now idealworld will have the identity music and logo saying will resume shortly. Leon Love has most probably left she's not been on for months. I'm afraid idealworld has run it's course after 15 years the world's moved on from telly shopping channels most now only do online streaming only.
By the way RIP Mohammed Ali :sad:.

Baby Jane, with her phony talons, just loves a good Saw. And her Dad does/did too.

And I see that, yet again, she's wearing one of those multiple Nicole outfits that she says she has bought.

image.jpg

Is she Baby Jane or Hulk Hogan? :mysmilie_59:

image.jpgimage.jpg

Baby Jane, with her phony talons, just loves a good Saw. And her Dad does/did too.

And I see that, yet again, she's wearing one of those multiple Nicole outfits that she says she has bought.

View attachment 11477

Is she Baby Jane or Hulk Hogan? :mysmilie_59:

View attachment 11479View attachment 11478

She was buying the two tops for £20 the other day, I bet we never see them on her again either. They just didn't suit her tiny frame, she didn't look good in them. Why do they keep saying they are buying everything? Dee Knees buys something in every fashion show and not just one thing. It's just ridiculous. Just because they say they are buying them, wouldn't make me buy.

She was buying the two tops for £20 the other day, I bet we never see them on her again either. They just didn't suit her tiny frame, she didn't look good in them. Why do they keep saying they are buying everything? Dee Knees buys something in every fashion show and not just one thing. It's just ridiculous. Just because they say they are buying them, wouldn't make me buy.

Indeed Momma. De Knees was recently squawking on about her sewing exploits when she was shilling that Quilt Machine.

Now, if Nanty said he liked sewing (for his Mam of course, not to darn Honky Tonks Jase's socks) I'd buy it but De Knees? :mysmilie_59:

Their houses must be bursting at the seams with IW stuff, even assuming they bought a third of what they say they buy. And I wonder how often they multi-buy, which they are constantly telling us we should do? What makes me laugh is when the jewellery channels are flogging something in the hundreds, and we get told "Ingrid from Ipswich has just bought 2". Hmm........

I believe Nanty has been on with the sewing machine lady, so she probably taught him all she knew....:giggle:
Indeed Momma. De Knees was recently squawking on about her sewing exploits when she was shilling that Quilt Machine.

Now, if Nanty said he liked sewing (for his Mam of course, not to darn Honky Tonks Jase's socks) I'd buy it but De Knees? :mysmilie_59:

Bargain watch........

If you like your Nicole etc. dresses ladies, they're knocking them out at £30 for two tonight!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately, if you need to watch, you'll have to suffer old Papal Papa and his flowing and baleing!

Bargain watch........

If you like your Nicole etc. dresses ladies, they're knocking them out at £30 for two tonight!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately, if you need to watch, you'll have to suffer old Papal Papa and his flowing and baleing!

Thanks for the heads up Momma.

Best all get in there before Baby Jane nabs them all for her collection :mysmilie_59:

Has anyone watched when they're shilling Dormeo and they have the dreary male guest? I'm sure when he was first on they said he was from the Company, one of their Directors or Managers.

I thought I recognised him from somewhere and it seems he's an actor, albeit a low rent one. He's in several TV Commercials. I remembered him from a Niquitin Ad.

I suppose he could also be a Director or Manager of Dormeo :mysmilie_59:

http://www.starnow.co.uk/davidfabbro/#

Bargain watch........

Thanks for that. Think they may be a bit longer than I would normally wear but decided to order a couple.

Are they ok then (the drapey dresses) ? They do seem to have good reviews but cynical that I am I wonder if they've been 'adjusted' !!

Are they ok then (the drapey dresses) ? They do seem to have good reviews but cynical that I am I wonder if they've been 'adjusted' !!

If you look on their website, you'll see the products that aren't popular with lots of bad reviews, I've had to leave a couple myself over seventeen years and can honestly say that each and every one has stayed on. IW leave some quite abusive ones on too that I'd remove if it was up to me, but anyway to many peoples surprise no, these aren't "adjusted" no more so than QVCs are.

In answer to your question, yes these are lovely quality dresses that feel comfortable and great on, they wash well and anyone can be forgiven for thinking they're rubbish quality for the price but it's quite the opposite. I've got lots of IW fashion and I've never been disappointed with anything I've bought, my favourite are the viscose Nicole tops (many of IW fashion is made of the expensive, natural fibre Viscose) QVC will have you think dearer is better, which isn't true.

:mysmilie_15:priceless! I cannot read this site when eating or drinking, as I'll choke with laughter.
Bargain watch........

Unfortunately, if you need to watch, you'll have to suffer old Papal Papa and his flowing and baleing![/QUOTE]

Latest posts

Back