Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

:mysmilie_15: after and after. :mysmilie_15:

Now her nuptials are over I think it's seriously time that Sally Feltz got on the Courgetti.

Or is she going to join the 'don't do as I do, do as I say' club of BIG BRODEL & Roly Poly Remblance? :mysmilie_59:

Having recorded the earlier Luggie show, I was curious to see whether Shaun had any new sorrowful tales involving family members.

It didn’t take long before one of his regulars was (metaphorically) wheeled in, and today it was the return of his late father. Holding back the crocodile tears, Shaun mentioned how his dad had been ‘hiding’ the full extent of his medical condition during the last few years of his life. Hindsight being a wonderful sales tool, Shaun reflected on how he would “would have definitely benefitted from having one of these scooters”.

(I must confess to being a little confused about this latest revelation involving his late father. In a previous account, Shaun had mentioned how his Dad had been a virtual prisoner in his home, due to restricted mobility. Quite what he was ‘hiding’ about other aspects of his health, and why this was not obvious to his family, is a real mystery. You do start to wonder if the poor man ever had any visitors)

Aside from his father, there was also talk of Shaun’s friend (no name given) who has MS. Sketchy details were provided about his condition, but the main emphasis was of course on the miraculous benefits of a mobility scooter...:wink:

I really do think it’s high time that Ideal start providing some sort of warning before these mobility shows. Who knows just what effect these heart-wrenching tales might be having on their more emotionally vulnerable viewers...View attachment 11592

If I lived with him and his Mam, I'd probably hide bottles of gin to make life a bit more bearable!

"Please drink responsibly"........... hic

Now her nuptials are over I think it's seriously time that Sally Feltz got on the Courgetti.

Or is she going to join the 'don't do as I do, do as I say' club of BIG BRODEL & Roly Poly Remblance? :mysmilie_59:

How quick did that wedding/honeymoon go over?! Feels like Sala went on about that wedding for what felt like eternity. :mysmilie_13:

How quick did that wedding/honeymoon go over?! Feels like Sala went on about that wedding for what felt like eternity. :mysmilie_13:

Let me tell you something Shops.

The event may be over but we'll be hearing about it, her family and all things married life for the effin' duration, despite her being incredibly busy :mysmilie_59:

Let me tell you something Shops.

The event may be over but we'll be hearing about it, her family and all things married life for the effin' duration, despite her being incredibly busy :mysmilie_59:

I know Wirral, I feel like I was there. :mysmilie_15:

I know Wirral, I feel like I was there. :mysmilie_15:

Meanwhile Dirty Peter will still be fantasising/lying about a female soul mate called 'Bet', Poo Poo will still come across as a sociapath obsessed with bowels and Nanty will still be waxing lyrical about the dead.

I just wish I was incredibly busy. Or, on a bad day, dead too :mysmilie_59:

Meanwhile Dirty Peter will still be fantasising/lying about a female soul mate called 'Bet"

I bet (no pun) there is a "Bet"............Rob(Bet).

Who'd have him? This channel is so very, very weird. I've genuinely never seen anything like it, at least they have the website.

Meanwhile 'Chef' William was demonstrating the Electric Spiralizer with a Pear, it spat out a few strands then got stuck. The camera very quickly cut away while William, not very quickly, fixed it.

Apparently it was because the Pear was 'too ripe' :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

Who'd have him? this channel is so very, very weird. I've genuinely never seen anything like it, at least they have the website.

Meanwhile 'Chef' William was demonstrating the Electric Spiralizer with a Pear, it spat out a few strands then got stuck. The camera very quickly cut away while William, not very quickly, fixed it.

Apparently it was because the Pear was 'too ripe' :mysmilie_59:

View attachment 11597

We all like a ripe "pear" ooh er missus! :mysmilie_17: Aw c'mon Wirral, you knew I was gonna say it. :mysmilie_3:

Ye gads..........the dirty old fart and Gollum Spring to mind at the mention of "Rank Pair" because they are indeed a rank pair. :mysmilie_17:

I genuinely never watch GOLLUM hence I never post about it. I see it and I switch over. It repulses me.

It has absolutely no redeeming qualities, it is pond life. It is unwatchable, it is a blight on Blighty :mysmilie_59:

I genuinely never watch GOLLUM hence I never post about it. I see it and I switch over. It repulses me.

It has absolutely no redeeming qualities, pure pond life. Simply unwatchable, a blight on Blighty :mysmilie_59:

Me neither, his whole attitude repulses me so totally agree. I believe the "godess" prints photos of him on Hallowe'en and hands them out to the neighbours, keeps the kids away from the door or the fire, depending on were you put his face/photo.

Lol! Nothing's sacred is it? No family detail too personal or maudlin not to be dragged up before the viewers in order to get the sympathy vote. All in the cause of IW sales, of course. I wonder what Mam thinks of it all? It's a wonder we don't hear when she has her weekly bath (whether she needs it or not).

If I lived with him and his Mam, I'd probably hide bottles of gin to make life a bit more bearable!

"Please drink responsibly"........... hic

Too right. He's got a terrible attitude towards women and used to be really spiteful to Marina Berry on occasions. The joke is that if he tried that on at home, The Goddess would probably dump the central heating boiler on his head. It seems that because he's henpecked at home, he tries to take it out on women in the workplace and throw his weight around (mind you, the weight of his head alone would kill you). I wonder they've not been inundated with complaints about his manner towards women, sexist twerp.

They certainly do, because I'll tell you something, if he talked to me like he does to all the other women on IW, those Tower pans would have a Gollum shaped head on them.

A chap called Gary Schaffer was the guest presenter on the garden furniture show earlier. At one point he said, "I love luxury, who doesn't?"

A tough question, but given his love of bonded leather I'd have to say: Shaun Crawley :mysmilie_59:

A chap called Gary Schaffer was the guest presenter on the garden furniture show earlier. At one point he said, "I love luxury, who doesn't?"

A tough question, but given his love of bonded leather I'd have to say: Shaun Crawley :mysmilie_59:

:mysmilie_19:

What's more luxurious, Bonded Leather or Plastic Rattan?

The prices of both are as unreal as the colour of Pee Pee Schaffer's hair :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back