Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

20% OFF ACCUQUILT GO!
    BIG FABRIC CUTTER STARTER SET

http://www.crafttelly.com/images/accuquilt.jpg

Love to quilt but hate to cut? Donít miss the Accuquilt Blockbuster at 7pm on Thursday 14th December featuring the GO! Big Electronic Fabric Cutter with FREE Flying Geese Die, Cutting Mat and Pattern & Idea Book with 20% if you are a member of the Create and Craft Club. 

The GO! Big Fabric Cutter Starter Set is perfect for anyone wanting a brand-new machine to make their fabric cutting easier. Capable of accurately cutting up to six layers of cotton fabric at a time, it is easy to use and folds down for portability and easy storage within your craft room. Accuquilt studies have also shown that using the Accuquilt GO! Cutter is 90% faster than traditional quilt cutting methods of standard rotary cutters or scissors, plus an added bonus is that it also allows you to make the most of your cutting machine material, meaning less fabric waste.

Patchwork and quilting teacher, Stuart Hillard will be demonstrating this fantastic machine which is available with Festive Flexi Ė meaning you can spread the cost over 4 interest-free payments. For more information, CLICK HERE.

Page 121 of 648 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171221621 ... LastLast
    Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 6476
      Post Thanks / Like

According to the chap presenting - he said "It will pay for itself in a year" - How the heck does that work??

Likes historymystery, Wirral70 liked this post

Why are we still watching this tripe? Busiest part of the show, (SHOW?... Ha), meltdown, web, baskets, right. I will resist, must resist, Oooooooh boy do I need a holiday!
      I never drink alcohol before 1 pm, surely it must be 1 pm somewhere in the World. Cheers!

Post Thanks / Like

I cannot stand Paul Becque, i'm sick of hearing the repetitive 'we're in meltdown' and him banging on about how Ideal World have been around for nearly 16 years.

Well, Mr Cruise Liner, you used to scream that Bid had been around for nearly 14 years.

We've heard it ALL before, bore
      Likes S C O, historymystery, Mommabear liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
      According to the chap presenting - he said "It will pay for itself in a year" - How the heck does that work??
      This is only my opinion and I could certainly be wrong but if that was raised with The Advertising Standards Authority they might, at the very least, rule that such a claim should not be made without providing demonstrable qualification.

It's just a hunch but i'm guessing that wasn't provided?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wirral70 View Post
      This is only my opinion and I could certainly be wrong but if that was raised with The Advertising Standards Authority they might, at the very least, rule that such a claim should not be made without providing demonstrable qualification.

It's just a hunch but i'm guessing that wasn't provided?
      That's true really, for me it wouldn't pay for itself because I don't buy coffee, so it would actually be me paying for it. Unless it gets a job and pays for itself, and the coffee to go in it, but I can't see it doing that, that machine looks a bit of a Diva.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shopperholic View Post
      That's true really, for me it wouldn't pay for itself because I don't buy coffee, so it would actually be me paying for it. Unless it gets a job and pays for itself, and the coffee to go in it, but I can't see it doing that, that machine looks a bit of a Diva.
      Silly, throwaway claims like 'Hotel Quality' are one thing but claiming things will 'pay for themselves' are not on, not without clear proof, which in this case would appear to be quite a difficult thing to provide.

But we're not talking about an inconsiderable purchase here. We're talking about a £800 product that requires further money to be spent on Electricity, Water Bills, the cost of the Coffee and, potentially, Milk, then there's the filter cleaning products. If it was claimed as described (and I have little doubt it was) it would appear, possibly, to be a claim too far. Sadly i'm just starting to begin to get the feeling we can expect more of these types of claim going forward.

I hope that isn't the case because, make no mistake, they can expect to be held to account if we do.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
      Hmm... I pay approximately £5 per week on coffees (excluding my millicano instant). So 52 weeks in the year brings me to £260. Yep - that's me paid for on my £800 coffee machine! Basically if you are paying £15 or under per week you are not paying for this in a year. You need to be a coffee addict, probably living with another coffee addict, to justify this sort of expenditure.

Plus, as Wirral says - there are the running costs which are not factored in. So it's going to be nearer the £20 per week coffee habit in order to pay for this machine and all the other costs associated (buying the coffee alone will be a significant expense - unless you want to put poor quality coffee in this "rolls royce" machine.
      Last edited by maymorganlondon; 25-02-2016 at 10:05 AM. Reason: replace duplicate reply...
      Likes Muttley , Mommabear , Wirral70 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Hi all New to the forum been an avid shopping tv viewer for a long time.

Ideal has shady practices much like Bid used to but dont think the "old" ideal crew dont get upto it just as much. Den, Gen and Loen are just as guilty in different ways imo.

As my username suggests i regularly file complaints to the ASA (fwiw a slap on the hand is the worse punishment they get). Ideal have had a fair share submitted by me with 50/50 whether they are upheld.

I have recently received news from the ASA that "we are recommending that both points of complaint should be upheld. " This is in regards to a massive complaint and breach imo from one of the TJCS regular culprits (most on that channel are fine from my experience). Is going to the ASA council next week
      Likes mr tom , historymystery liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

BIG BRODEL'S little brother is selling Mobility Scooters.

LITTLE BIG BRODEL

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	20.4 KB 
ID:	11147
      Thanks S C O thanked for this post
      Likes mr tom , shopperholic , Mommabear liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone else find those clips featuring Elizabeth Grant a bit schlocky?

She says 'The Essence of Torricelumn comes from under the sea and I have to tell you it's extraordinary because, irrespective of what your little problem might be, it might be your skin tone, it might be blackheads, it might be black shadows under the eyes, it might be the number eleven that's driving you crazy, it might be lines across here, IT DOESN'T MATTER!. Whatever is bothering you forget it, pick up the Essence of Torricelumn'.

I don't know about you but i'm non the wiser what Torricelumn (a Registered Trademark) actually is. It doesn't sound very specific though, does it?

But i'm guessing, as it's Trademarked, that it's just a brand name for a mixture of widely available ingredients. Just like Ariel & Persil are brand names of Soap Powder that, let's face it, are much of a muchness.

But I have to say that the Elizabeth Grant guest (and if she's supposed to be an advert for these products i'll pass) is sailing dangerously close to trouble. She makes highly ambiguous, vague comparisons (in terms of price) to 'other' Snow Algae products that cost over £200, she never names them of course.

Very close indeed
      Likes shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

When they hit on a big seller, they really do it to the absolute death don't they? That Nicole dress is like the Made in Italy stuff. It's on all the ruddy time lately.
      Likes shopperholic , Wirral70 liked this post