Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's not immediately clear what Pee Pee Schaffer's line of work is really.

He doesn't seem associated with the manufacturer of the Plastic Rattan. He vaguely said he's been 'involved in Landscape Design' and 'Has been recommending Garden Furniture for years'.

Well, I have been recommending who Selly Telly goons look like for years and I feel that Pee Pee, like Poo Poo, looks like Peter Mandelson :mysmilie_59:

image.jpgimage.jpg

Spot on, as usual, Wirral. A thought: could this be Peter Mandelson's return to the political arena, disguised as a landscape designer? Given the state of things at present, this is beginning to sound more and more logical to me.

It's not immediately clear what Pee Pee Schaffer's line of work is really.

He doesn't seem associated with the manufacturer of the Plastic Rattan. He vaguely said he's been 'involved in Landscape Design' and 'Has been recommending Garden Furniture for years'.

Well, I have been recommending who Selly Telly goons look like for years and I feel that Pee Pee, like Poo Poo, looks like Peter Mandelson :mysmilie_59:

View attachment 11601View attachment 11602

Spot on, as usual, Wirral. A thought: could this be Peter Mandelson's return to the political arena, disguised as a landscape designer? Given the state of things at present, this is beginning to sound more and more logical to me.

I think Pee Pee Schaffer is a bit butcher than Mandy but sure, I could see the good Lord guesting with Poo Poo. It could be him.

In fact I think Mandy and Poo Poo would make quite a nice couple, don't you think? :mysmilie_59:

Small point but needs picking up on..........if you're going to present a fashion hour, do you not think the presenter should say the word 'trousers' properly and not 'trousiz' ala old perv dickhead?

I've also noticed Lyn the model has been AWOL since he called her Simone :mysmilie_506:

Is this anything to do with the plastic rattan man?

http://www.ga-uk.org/about-the-ga/n...questions-to-gary-schaffer-of-united-oddsocks

It's this bit that's made me wonder..........'I originally qualified as a landscape architect but quickly realised I wanted to go into business'

That's Pee Pee, what a name. Oddsocks.

Quickly realised he wanted to go into business? More like he possibly got lousy qualifications as a 'Landscape Architect' and quickly realised he had all the required qualities (which is merely to be a schlock) to be a Selly Telly Goon. What a bore, I only got to question 3 and lost interest.

Pee off Pee Pee, if you think Plazzy Rattan is luxury you really are an ODDSOCKS SCHLOCKS :mysmilie_59:

out there on the interwebs there is an interesting article about qvc (usa) and how they were able to work out that a presenter would shift more stock specifically in the moments after he twirled his tie or did a dance (for example), this must explain why Peter Simon has acted like a prat for years... however I cannot explain before he got into selly telly.

She's lucky he didn't call her Fred - he struggles with names at the best of times (no, Pete, it's Queen Elizabeth the Second, not Queen the Second Elizabeth, a never-to-be-forgotten cods-up from a previous show sometime back).

Small point but needs picking up on..........if you're going to present a fashion hour, do you not think the presenter should say the word 'trousers' properly and not 'trousiz' ala old perv dickhead?

I've also noticed Lyn the model has been AWOL since he called her Simone :mysmilie_506:

They should make a good match - I read a newspaper interview with Mandy some while back, and a large proportion of it was devoted to him talking about eating granola, which of course I found fascinating :sleepy::sleepy:. and its effect on your bowels could be the attraction that keeps them together. Personally, I always thought there was "something of the night" (originally said about another politician, I believe) about Mandy, a rather chilling character.
I think Pee Pee Schaffer is a bit butcher than Mandy but sure, I could see the good Lord guesting with Poo Poo. It could be him.

In fact I think Mandy and Poo Poo would make quite a nice couple, don't you think? :mysmilie_59:

They should make a good match - I read a newspaper interview with Mandy some while back, and a large proportion of it was devoted to him talking about eating granola, which of course I found fascinating :sleepy::sleepy:. and its effect on your bowels could be the attraction that keeps them together. Personally, I always thought there was "something of the night" (originally said about another politician, I believe) about Mandy, a rather chilling character.

I always thought Honky Tonks Mandy was a nondescript shyster who created a character and stuck to it until he got caught out one time too many for being the talentless, morally bankrupt, lying little rat that he is.

He could go far on Ideal World :mysmilie_59:

image.jpgimage.jpg

After all, you know they are lying when their lips move....and the very same could, possibly, be said of certain selly telly presenters
I always thought Honky Tonks Mandy was a nondescript shyster who created a character and stuck to it until he got caught out one time too many for being the talentless, morally bankrupt, lying little rat that he is.

He could go far on Ideal World :mysmilie_59:

View attachment 11603View attachment 11604

After all, you know they are lying when their lips move....and the very same could, possibly, be said of certain selly telly presenters

And in Nanty's case his lopsided lips move effortlessly and with aplomb when he's shilling with the inevitable heartbreaking story to tell:-

'If you're like my Mam, did I say she lives in a Bungalow?, then you'll love the Smart Electric Spiralizer. I just wish we'd bought her a Smart Electric Spiralizer. Sadly she struggled Spiralizing my Dad's White Revolver Cucumber with a competitors inferior Knife and Fork and the stress this caused condemned her to a life of popping every nerve pill you can think of. Now she shakes more than Peter Simon on a Vibrapower as he's flashing his Camel Toe' :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

Baby Jane says the Tapered Trousers are perfect for:-

Travelling Trousers
Work Trousers
Pilates Trousers
House Trousers
Day Trousers
Evening Trousers
Shopping Trousers
Holiday Trousers
Summer Trousers
Winter Trousers

She also says the Trousers are 'Chameleon Like' because they change to whatever you're wearing so they'll go with the whole of your wardrobe.

Wow! :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

And in Nanty's case his lopsided lips move effortlessly and with aplomb when he's shilling with the inevitable heartbreaking story to tell:-

'If you're like my Mam, did I say she lives in a Bungalow?, then you'll love the Smart Electric Spiralizer. I just wish we'd bought her a Smart Electric Spiralizer. Sadly she struggled Spiralizing my Dad's White Revolver Cucumber with a competitors inferior Knife and Fork and the stress this caused condemned her to a life of popping every nerve pill you can think of. Now she shakes more than Peter Simon on a Vibrapower as he's flashing his Camel Toe' :mysmilie_59:

View attachment 11605

I wonder how many cucumbers Shaun has spiralised?? :wonder:

Does she think we are all under threes or something? :taphead:

I'm disappointed that Baby Jane neglected to mention that they are:-

Abseiling Trousers
Jury Service Trousers
Mountaineering Trousers
Ice Skating Trousers
Bar Mitzvah Trousers
Bat Mitzvah Trousers
Astronaut Trousers
Deep Sea Diving Trousers