Housework Trousers
Paint and Decorating Trousers
Ice Skating Trousers
Jumping Out Of A Parachute Trousers
Operating Trousers
Taking The Dog For A Walk Trousers
Skiing Trousers

Ha Ha :mysmilie_19:

Looks Like A Low Rent Lily Savage Tribute Act With Unfeasibly Long Plastic Talons & Preposterous Shaped Lipstick Trousers :mysmilie_59:

image.jpeg

Just watching the Everest show with Nanty and wondering did his Nan and Dad even have glass in their windows, let alone double, triple glazed ones?

Well, 'Mam' lives in a Bungalow*, unless you didn't know. Oh, and Dad is dead, unless you didn't know.

*Bungalow = Nanty's Shed so no need for Windows :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

Last edited:
Well spotted.

Mr Schaffer certainly has an awful lot to say for himself, although his passion for the peculiar is probably the real deal...View attachment 11625

Has he run off with Baby Jane's shoes?

He could do with a few pairs of Dog Walking/Poo Picking Up trousers: only two for £25!

I bet Howard wishes he'd been there to get his mitts on those freshly squeezed dog droppings

Has he run off with Baby Jane's shoes?

He could do with a few pairs of Dog Walking/Poo Picking Up trousers: only two for £25!

I bet Howard wishes he'd been there to get his mitts on those freshly squeezed dog droppings

Where do they unearth these 'experts' from?

I've noticed the Z List Actor who was supposedly a 'Director' of Dormeo seems to have vanished. It seems to be Suzy that demonstrates those big Italian Sponges now :mysmilie_59:

If the former Bid lot's performance in bed is anything like their presenting skills perhaps they need a few sexperts on their shows...

If the former Bid lot's performance in bed is anything like their presenting skills perhaps they need a few sexperts on their shows...

Maybe Nanty could do with some help in that direction?

He seems to forget he's got a Honky Tonks Jase at home let alone that they've presumably got a bedroom :mysmilie_59:

Maybe Nanty could do with some help in that direction?

He seems to forget he's got a Honky Tonks Jase at home let alone that they've presumably got a bedroom :mysmilie_59:

Update: He has a mention in his latest blog under the name of 'Jay'

I’ve done most of the hard work this summer in terms of planting, it’s just keeping on top of it all now. What I am most looking forward to, are some hot sunny days so me and my partner Jay can get the BBQ out and have our friends and family over. Here’s hoping we get some sunshine soon!

Where do they unearth these 'experts' from?

I've noticed the Z List Actor who was supposedly a 'Director' of Dormeo seems to have vanished. It seems to be Suzy that demonstrates those big Italian Sponges now :mysmilie_59:

No idea how these 'experts' are found, but Ideal do seem quite keen on attracting the more, shall we say, flambuoyant characters...sho.jpg

I’ve done most of the hard work this summer in terms of planting, it’s just keeping on top of it all now. What I am most looking forward to, are some hot sunny days so me and my partner Jay can get the BBQ out and have our friends and family over. Here’s hoping we get some sunshine soon!

Have family over? Please.

Just unlock the shed door and let her out :mysmilie_59:

image.jpeg

Pee Pee Schaffer makes the fat arsed guy in the heels on the moneysupermarket.com adverts look good.

I wonder if Pee Pee has a BF? Shhhhhh! :mysmilie_59:

View attachment 11628

Don’t be surprised if the moneysupermarket guy doesn’t appear as a future ‘expert’. They would probably refer to him as being a “high profile figure in the financial services industry”.

"it’s just keeping on top of it all now". And moving swiftly on, lest I say something I'll regret, are any of Nanty's relations still in the land of the living, or is it going to be a summer séance?

Genpleaseleave was on shilling THE Trousers earlier.

The woman is demonic. She was literally DIRECTING the 'show', ordering what captions should be on screen and where they should be placed, the woman is unbearable.

These snout in the trough goons must either be really competitive, on sales target bonuses or, more likely, under immense pressure to keep their grubby money grabbing existences.

Most unpleasant to watch :down:

"it’s just keeping on top of it all now". And moving swiftly on, lest I say something I'll regret, are any of Nanty's relations still in the land of the living, or is it going to be a summer séance?

'Hiya Dad, I have me Mam with me' :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

Just caught Pete in the Total Crunch fitness machine hour. I think the male guest has hit on the right formula for working with Pete: 1) talk more - and faster - than he does and shout more, and 2) have Pete actually using the machine, so he's got no breath left. He's been telling us for half an hour how much this machine has done for him (now 34" waist size through using it twice a day for 10 mins). Correction: he's now told us he can fit into 33" waist, so he's obviously lost another inch around his waist during the hour itself.....remarkable!!!. Apart from asking the female to poke his chest (I said his chest - oh, you lot are awful, get back in your cupboards!) he's been remarkably restrained, but only because he's obviously been forbidden to get off the machine even when not using it. The phones have gone mad, just buy it.....

Latest posts

Back