Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well we have gollum on create and craft claiming his love of colouring in has been reignited...I feel for the regular C&C viewers having to watch this prat.
On other notes...Shreque and his card payment spiel is scraping the barrel.
Also I do get the feeling all may not be all we at IW but I don't think shauny would get the chop as he is an "original" of 16 years and he and the powers that be play on that.
On a final note is it just me or has salleh been on for the last 6 days straight...it feels she hasn't been away long...I feel she either needs the money after the wedding or back quick as people will forget about her and be first on the scrap heap come the end of summer.
The joys of Ideal World :grin:

The closest that GOLLUM gets to Art is when his God Awful GODDESS gives him a Noddy Colouring Book and Crayons to shut him up.

And I agree that Sally and the duty Goons do seem to be getting worked far harder than they used to. Given the recent purge of presenters at Create & Craft they now seem to work over there too. I wonder if they have to do more shifts for the same pay just to keep their jobs as part of the very obvious cost cutting?

But the awful Shreque seems particularly stressed and tired looking to me, he looks like he needs a holiday.

Or to retire :mysmilie_59:

But the awful Shreque seems particularly stressed and tired looking to me, he looks like he needs a holiday.

Or to retire :mysmilie_59:

There's always the ships: I'm sure Nanty and Beefikeefi would have him shipshape and Bristol fashion in no time at all! Being the accomplished cruisers that they are :mysmilie_11:

Poor LITTLE GOLLUM. He's clearly physically intimidated by Mr Brittas, LITTLE GOLLUM looks like he doesn't want to be there.

And it doesn't get any better later, LITTLE GOLLUM is on with Peter Vol Au Vent who must be a good foot and a half taller than LITTLE GOLLUM :mysmilie_59:

image.jpgimage.jpg

Mr Brittas looks very cool in his short sleeves, bet Gollum's well jel :mysmilie_8:

Mr Brittas' arms look bigger than LITTLE GOLLUM's short, thin legs. I just didn't realise how tiny and slight LITTLE GOLLUM is, he's so small. Ahh.

BABY GOLLUM :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

Katie the new model thattalkssofastyoucanhardlymakeoutwhatsheissaying, had the misfortune of packing almost everything linen for her last holiday and so she didn't get to wear hardly anything.....oh purlease, as if!

Just because you are modelling something that doesn't need ironing, why make up something as ridiculous as that ^^

Katie the new model thattalkssofastyoucanhardlymakeoutwhatsheissaying, had the misfortune of packing almost everything linen for her last holiday and so she didn't get to wear hardly anything.....oh purlease, as if!

Just because you are modelling something that doesn't need ironing, why make up something as ridiculous as that ^^

Someone needs to tell her about travel irons, let's hope her knickers were cotton :mysmilie_14:

Someone needs to tell her about travel irons, let's hope her knickers were cotton :mysmilie_14:

Lol.......the times they rubbish linen on fashion shows, it was very brave of her to own up!

Oh here we go, the ladder, now Pery Pete had a blocked gutter which broke a tile on the roof, so sprung a leak. Cost him a fortune as he couldn't manage the old ladder he had in his garage and had to pay to get someone out. BS! How many times has he said he's getting one of these ladders?

i hope Mockney Mike Mason never spreads his legs apart on the exercise bike. I never ever want to glimpse his crown jewels.... I mean, his 1/8th carat mossanie ring.

Look at the nice new iPad that LITTLE GOLLUM is using.

Where's the iPad with cobwebs that LITTLE GOLLUM said he bought from Ideal World? :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

Peter Simon is so full of botox today that his head looks like a bowling ball.

'Face like a smacked arse' springs to mind. He's long since appeared to have done 'something' to his piggy little eyes but they now look like pish holes in snow. Poor Dirty Peter, trying to make himself look younger. He must stick to his new exercise and healthy eating regime, cut out the carbs. And definitely red meat.

Maybe he's struggling to get his hands on good quality, good value chickens? At his age I'd suggest he puts his hands in his pockets then perhaps tries Waitrose.

Surely now that's his best bet to acquire some nice, fresh poultry? :mysmilie_59:

Surely not? It must be Fabulift and you must BUY NOW ON 09056 48 48 GET ON THE PHONES THE WEB IS VERY BUSY LIMITED STOCK...

Neither Botox or Fabulift can help that grid.

They're now shilling ancient iPad 3's for £159 & £5.99 P&P but they make absolutely no mention that this model will not be compatible with the next version of the operating system due for release in Autumn.

Shysters :down:

Shopping channels are so repetitive, like it's limited stock until the product comes back within the next couple of days. STOP LYING to customers you got loads of the products stocked up jesus you must think we are stupid or something.

Latest posts

Back