Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Words of wisdom from that renowned Hatton Garden Jeweller, Sally Jacks :-

'I have worked with a lot of jewellery, I'm not as experienced as Tom* but I've got many years of loving and looking and seeing friends jewellery'.

Loving, Looking, Seeing. Friends Jewellery. Now that's experience, and surely wasted on shilling little farting bits of pretend glass meteorites stuck on a 'guess the amount of gold' ring.

* Tom De Beer? Tom Da Bore :mysmilie_59:

View attachment 11718

Love how 'Mr Bean' sits there with his framed certificate........wtf? :smirk:

He might have the certificate Momma, but has it been properly stamped... bul.jpg

Has anyone watched the appalling V Channel? Just like Ideal World it sells overpriced, no name Watches. They spend more time talking about Rolex, Breitling, Omega and Tag Heuer Watches than the muck they're shilling.

Similarly 'Tom' seems to spend more time talking about real Diamonds than the Dodgy Del Boy Disco Diamonds :mysmilie_59:

For the next show he's bringing on his junior lifesaving certificate.

If they really want to scare viewers De Knees and Pope Pete should bring on their birth certificates: both carefully embellished by the Venerable Bede

These 'experts' do seem less than, well, expert. Then again, what's there to know about these pieces apart from ........

They're not from Space
They're not Diamonds
They're not really Moissanite but they are 'thing' called Moissanite (TM)*

* Much like Torricelumn (TM) isn't really Torricelumn as there's no such thing as Torricelumn but there is a 'thing' called Torricelumn (TM) :mysmilie_59:

Has anyone watched the appalling V Channel? Just like Ideal World it sells overpriced, no name Watches. They spend more time talking about Rolex, Breitling, Omega and Tag Heuer Watches than the muck they're shilling.

Similarly 'Tom' seems to spend more time talking about real Diamonds than the Dodgy Del Boy Disco Diamonds :mysmilie_59:

Thanks for the heads-up on this channel. I can make sure I don't switch on to it by mistake and start vomittig projectiles...

These 'experts' do seem less than, well, expert. Then again, what's there to know about these pieces apart from ........

They're not from Space
They're not Diamonds
They're not really Moissanite but they are 'thing' called Moissanite (TM)*

* Much like Torricelumn (TM) isn't really Torricelumn as there's no such thing as Torricelumn but there is a 'thing' called Torricelumn (TM) :mysmilie_59:

Judging by Ten Ton Tammy and the love child of Sally Jacks and BIG BRODEL who fronts EG's skincare now, the big beauty secret of 2016 is lard, sugar, carbs and 20 cans of Tennent's Super every night

:mysmilie_5:

Sally Jacks selling mattresses and talking about "toxic sleep". Earlier she had loudly broken wind and blamed it on "super noodles" so that's not the only toxic thing she was talking about :mysmilie_59:

Sally Jacks selling mattresses and talking about "toxic sleep". Earlier she had loudly broken wind and blamed it on "super noodles" so that's not the only toxic thing she was talking about :mysmilie_59:

Ha Ha :mysmilie_19:

Apparently they're offering these mattresses with 'half price' P&P at £7.49, it's the best ever 'Summer Sale' POTD deal.

The last time they were a POTD the P&P was £5.00 :mysmilie_59:

image.jpgimage.jpg

Shreque says he clocked up 18 years at sea as 'Head of Entertainment'* on a Cruise Ship.

BOD says he only clocked up 6 years at sea but that 'he squeezed a lot into it'. Not as much as he's squeezed into that shirt :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

* Head of Entertainment = Screaming at people 'Wahey!'

Rachel has just said, absolutely categorically, that today's blockbuster of a Bissell Quickwash Carpet Cleaner with a 2 year guarantee for £89.99 & £5.99 P&P on 3 x Flexipay is never, ever going to be repeated. It's NOT coming back.

That's clear then :mysmilie_59:

View attachment 11494

Well, well, what a surprise.

Now it's £69.99 and Free P&P.

ASA? I should coco :mysmilie_59:

http://www.idealworld.tv/pp/bissell-quickwash-carpet-cleaner-54k26-plus-two-year-guarantee-353097?referrer=search&fh_location=//IdealWorld/en_GB/$s=353097

You can take the girl out of Burnley, but you can't take Burnley out of the girl.

Sally Jacks will be Chuntley's new best mate for dropping one live on air.

Now BIG BRODEL is talking about dead family members.

He said his Nan would have loved the Lamb Chops he was cooking.

I fancy not as much as he does :mysmilie_59:

Now BIG BRODEL is talking about dead family members.

He said his Nan would have loved the Lamb Chops he was cooking.

I fancy not as much as he does :mysmilie_59:

Maybe he'll be frying her up with a nice dash of chianti

There's so much talk of presenters' dead relatives these days Ideal World's like a capitalist version of The Sixth Sense.

"Buy this memory foam mattress on four flexi-pays or Shaun's Nan will haunt your boxroom forever more!"

There's so much talk of presenters' dead relatives these days Ideal World's like a capitalist version of The Sixth Sense.

"Buy this memory foam mattress on four easy pays or Shaun's Nan will haunt your boxroom forever more!"

Please.

I'm expecting Doris Stokes to make an appearance :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

Latest posts

Back