Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

'Two men'll come round and they'll pop it in where you want it'

Oh ha bliddy ha :mysmilie_51:

It's all so very desperate isn't it?

It's just like how Bid went, the claims became ever more exotic. The next 'sale' was never more than a few days away.

And many of the same goons are here too (but backed up by truly ghoulish goons like Nanty). They're doing exactly what they did at Bid. Something tells me there'll be a very similar ending to this sorry tale too :mysmilie_59:

Dirty Peter is on Create & Craft at 5.00pm. He was very unenthusiastic when telling his adoring audience, even going as far as pulling a face.

They don't seem to have very many goons to share between the two channels do they? It must be cost cutting, and it seems serious crafters are deserting C&C in bigger numbers than even it's presenters! I cannot imagine that inflicting that moron on them will help matters. I'm beginning to agree with Shreque, they do seem to be in meltdown.

I maintain that only LISA BRASH, KINKADE and DR CRINGLES can save them :mysmilie_59:

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

They need to get those internationally renowned fashion mavens Tommy & Kate on board, along with Rosa "Klebb" Benini and Chef Wayne in the kitchen.

Only then can Ideal World be saved.

They need to get those internationally renowned fashion mavens Tommy & Kate on board, along with Rosa "Klebb" Benini and Chef Wayne in the kitchen.

Only then can Ideal World be saved.

Ah, TomKat, Rosa and Wayne. Names that evoke fond memories. I'm thinking along the same lines as you Enigma. What about Gianni Sabatini and Thomas Earnshaw? Or Philip Mercier? I wonder if Caroline came across them at Garrard?

But what they really, really need is ........... :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

Ah, TomKat, Rosa and Wayne. Names that evoke fond memories. I'm thinking along the same lines as you Enigma. What about Gianni Sabatini and Thomas Earnshaw? Or Philip Mercier? I wonder if Caroline came across them at Garrard?

But what they really, really need is ........... :mysmilie_59:

View attachment 11844

Ideal World's investors and suppliers could do with a job lot of worry angels.

Each.

:mysmilie_50:

I hope IW doesn't go the same way as the bid channels, 'cause for all that they were, they were very entertaining and I really miss them and wish that they were able to clean up their act before it was too late. Unfortuantely they've picked up some of the worst aspects of bid and they are Peter Simon....unfunny and rather unpleasant twonk, and Moik I'm only seconds away from saying the F word on tv Mason..Dunno how he does it? He speaks in such an aggressive tone and says the most offensive things I'm suprised he's never let an expletive slip out. "Cos I'm a consummate professhnul that's whoi" and I open doors for laydeez.
Don't mind shouty Sally and Peter Sherlock.

Dirty Peter, on Create and Craft, shilling Crafting Products, to Crafters : -

'If you're a Crafter you'll want this'

Ad Lib extraordinaire :mysmilie_59:

It's a shame idealworld was a good channel, until the bidtv presenters took over. The public are not stupid they know what the bidtv presenters are like screamy and shouty types that the public hate. And the products are same old same old boring vibrapower and proto-col just boring . And the endless stories about their families. And who remembers the deal channel the flop channel that had some good products better than the tat they got now. Peter Simon everything he works at goes wrong like bidtv and now possibly idealworld thanks peter you and friends are screwing up idealworld. Feelsbadman for the staff that work there they are going to get normal jobs. Don't be surprised if you see idealworld identity music and white logo screen in the next couple of months, what a shame.

Ideal World's investors and suppliers could do with a job lot of worry angels.

Each.

:mysmilie_50:

Are Worry Angels simply mass-produced, worthless glass trinkets, providing a handy income stream for dodgy shopping channels, or are they cathartic symbols for the chronically lonely? In the following video, the respected humanitarian and philosopher, Michael Mason, provides a remarkable case for their transcendent value in times of existential crisis.

Is his conviction that we should “talk to the angels” a serious proposition, or is he simply having a giraffe? You decide.

Are Worry Angels simply mass-produced, worthless glass trinkets, providing a handy income stream for dodgy shopping channels, or are they cathartic symbols for the chronically lonely? In the following video, the respected humanitarian and philosopher, Michael Mason, provides a remarkable case for their transcendent value in times of existential crisis.

Is his conviction that we should “talk to the angels” a serious proposition, or is he simply having a giraffe? You decide.

What a repulsive man, and what a repulsive concept.

This is why we have Samaritans, and GPs.

And yes, they were preying on the vulnerable, regardless of GOLLUM's shitty defense in that video.

What's worse? Wasting a tenner in the hope some 'effin Glass Bat will fix your life or : -

Wasting hundreds on all manner of Health Cookers and yet the 'Chefs' who have shilled them for years are all still the Personification of Porkers.

Wasting hundreds on all manner of Fitness Machines and yet the Aussie 'Health Expert & Nutritionist' who has shilled them for years still has a physique on him like Charles Hawtrey.

Wasting hundreds on all manner of Magic Face Potions and yet SCHLOCKO & De Knees who have been shilling them for years both still have grids on them like a Bag of Chisels.

I'm putting my hope in the Worry Angels. But not from LITTLE GOLLUM :mysmilie_59:

The Lovely Lyn's reappeared! She must have got over being mauled by Pervy Pete all those weeks ago.

The Lovely Lyn's reappeared! She must have got over being mauled by Pervy Pete all those weeks ago.

The filthy beast is bound to paw her again with his yellow fingernails so Lyn needs to find Bev Bad Hare, borrow some Bissell Scotchgard and douse herself in it :mysmilie_59:

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Even Bonnie Langford has got the Vibrapower Vibe.

Stick at it Bon, in 5 years time you too could have a body like Ripped Rick Hay :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

Latest posts

Back