Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's high time they correlate their apparent surge in viewership with the corresponding surge in sales. I suspect they don't correlate at all.

Watching car-crash tv isn't a sales boost. If I'm going to buy anything from IW, I want to find out others' experience with the products (assuming they're not new to the market). By and large with that approach I've made some highly satisfactory purchases from IW.

this morning I made the error of putting it on IW while snoozing.... Mrs Jaxx huffing and puffing into the microphone after doing 60seconds on the erm whatever exercise bike they were shilling.... just ghastly.

this morning I made the error of putting it on IW while snoozing.... Mrs Jaxx huffing and puffing into the microphone after doing 60seconds on the erm whatever exercise bike they were shilling.... just ghastly.

You have our sympathy Mr Tom, what a positively dreadful way to start your Sunday.

And I'm afraid it's get no better if you end your Sunday with Ideal World because LITTLE GOLLUM is on with Total Crunch :mysmilie_59:

You have our sympathy Mr Tom, what a positively dreadful way to start your Sunday.

And I'm afraid it's get no better if you end your Sunday with Ideal World because LITTLE GOLLUM is on with Total Crunch :mysmilie_59:

Thank you sir, most appreciated.

I am looking forward to when they start shilling radiators, then bring out the newspaper from about 6 years ago saying it will be the coldest winter on record etc.

I am looking forward to when they start shilling radiators, then bring out the newspaper from about 6 years ago saying it will be the coldest winter on record etc.

My pleasure. And yes, THOSE radiators that are yet another product line that Peter Van Gogh Vacuum Vol Au Vent is an 'expert' in. But Ideal World know weather like LITTLE GOLLUM knows great sound : -

There'll be Hosepipe Bans in Summer when selling Waterless Car Cleaners in Summer
There'll be no Hosepipe Bans in Summer when selling Hosepipes in Summer
There'll definitely be no Hosepipe Bans in Summer when selling Jet Washers in Summer
It'll be as cold as Norway in Winter when selling Downland Quilts in Winter
And it'll be as cold as Siberia in Winter when selling Ceramic Heaters in Winter
Nevertheless the sun is still strong enough to for that golden tan in Winter when selling Zhuzh! in Winter

I could move on to Everest Triple Glazing at 1991 prices but 1971 sales techniques, Thermal Polyester Super Trousers that double up as Ski Garb, 45,000 in 1 Soup Makers and the Pressure King Pro that can cook a Whole Frozen Cow in just 6 minutes but I think we know the score. We're definitely heading for the bleakest Winter on record.

Can't wait for Winter :mysmilie_59:

My pleasure. And yes, THOSE radiators that are yet another product line that Peter Van Gogh Vacuum Vol Au Vent is an 'expert' in. But Ideal World know weather like LITTLE GOLLUM knows great sound : -

There'll be Hosepipe Bans in Summer when selling Waterless Car Cleaners in Summer
There'll be no Hosepipe Bans in Summer when selling Hosepipes in Summer
There'll definitely be no Hosepipe Bans in Summer when selling Jet Washers in Summer
It'll be as cold as Norway in Winter when selling Downland Quilts in Winter
And it'll be as cold as Siberia in Winter when selling Ceramic Heaters in Winter
Nevertheless the sun is still strong enough to tan in Winter when selling Zhuzh! in Winter

I could move on to Soup Makers and Kitchen M8 Cooking Pots but I think we know the score, we're definitely heading for the bleakest Winter on record.

Can't wait for Winter :mysmilie_59:

that vol au vent guy is like a charisma vacuum... he is the epitome of family hiring.

that vol au vent guy is like a charisma vacuum... he is the epitome of family hiring.

I think some charity is the order of the day where Vacuum Chops is concerned. He really was an Actor and unlike the vast majority of these ex Cruise Ship/Holiday Camp/Woolite Commercial Cabaret Acts he seems to have appeared in many notable productions too.

And now he's shilling Kinkade Prints, on Ideal World, with Peter Simon.

But as they say in the Theatre, 'Break A Leg' :mysmilie_59:

Remember seeing him on silent witness i think it was where he played a banker no that is not a typo error now he is selling T Kinkade art for want of a better word, working with P Simon and the bald one talk about from the sublime to the ridiculous

Guess what I have turned on to?Warehouse Clearance Hoover.As long as stocks last.It looks like they are sucking up the same old s### as was in the Bosch. Which,incidentally,does not appear to be the best now. So anyone who bought the Bosch er this Hoover is now 'The Biz'.

Should you say the words 'art' and T Kinkade' in the same sentence?

Remember seeing him on silent witness i think it was where he played a banker no that is not a typo error now he is selling T Kinkade art for want of a better word, working with P Simon and the bald one talk about from the sublime to the ridiculous

And don't forget the VT of that snowy scene: the cars crawling through the snow with their headlights on full, the man shovelling snow off his drive. Not sure it could be clunkier if it tried.

Good evening my fellow Ideal World Happy Shoppers.

I thought I'd point out that at 8.00pm tonight you have another chance to get involved in the phenomenon that is known as Moissanite Jewellery.

De Knees and Tom Pepper will be your most trusted guides. Grab yourself a bargain, alright? :mysmilie_59:

Good evening my fellow Ideal World Happy Shoppers.

I thought I'd point out that at 8.00pm tonight you have another chance to get involved in the phenomenon that is known as Moissanite Jewellery.

De Knees and Tom Pepper will be your most trusted guides. Grab yourself a bargain, alright? :mysmilie_59:

Already poised and ready to go, can't wait. If the Moissanite was ever presented by the cheeky chirpy cockney, would it be possible, could we dare call it Masonite? :mysmilie_17:

Already poised and ready to go, can't wait. If the Moissanite was ever presented by the cheeky chirpy cockney, would it be possible, could we dare call it Masonite? :mysmilie_17:

LITTLE GOLLUM has presented Mozzy before. He's urged 'The guys' to buy their 'ladies' Mozzy, perhaps in anticipation of receiving a 'yes' to a certain question. Personally I wouldn't hold your breath for a 'yes' if you gave your Lady that shat as a supposed token of your love.

Of course GODDESS isn't LITTLE GOLLUM's LITTLE WIFEY and as far as I'm aware she isn't his 'intended' either. So I'll buy a Mozzy on the back of his honourable advices but only when he gets GODDESS one.

Oh, and also when De Knees wears the Mozzy Ring she 'designed' and dumps the cheap crap that her MALCOLM bought her for £35 when he popped the question, just like she urged us all to do.

That's fair enough isn't it? :mysmilie_59:

Well here they are, your most trusted Mozzy guides. And De Knees is at it again with this pearl : -

'When you originally got engaged it's possible that you might not have afforded the engagement ring that you would have loved to have. Now, I understand people not changing their wedding band because it was blessed in their service but how amazing to upgrade your fabulous ring'

What a delightful woman :down:

image.jpgimage.jpg

on qvc this morning was that chap that presents the cruise show with nanty shaun. However today Matthew he going to be..... a vionic footware expert.

Den is on with the guy I think demos' the vacuum cleaners. It's ladders now. Of course she's bought one after seeing it for the third time.(Really?)For her hubby.Maybe it's purchased as an upgrade for their current ladder.I don't know how she has the cheek to again suggest people 'upgrade'their rings(see fourth post above).I find that quite an uncaring, condescending attitude.

Quite Muttley. This all made me recall an interview he gave to Metro many years ago.

He claimed he was writing his Autobiography and that it would contain many revelations, it never materialised. He also claimed he was working for the BBC when he was approached by Bid. Obviously I could be wrong but as I understand it he'd long since left the BBC by then. And in the interview he was asked what he'd do if approached to join QVC to which he answered 'They already have, and so have the other four, but I won’t do any more selly telly' :mysmilie_19:

It's amazing how many approaches he has had that haven't materialised into anything isn't it? He must be very choosy.

Many years back he was a well known fixture in the Gay Village in Manchester, he was often to be seen with his can of Breaker Beer and his gaggle of 'friends'. But for some reason I understand there was a belief among some people that he was the 'Head of BBC Children's Television' which I'm pretty sure he wasn't.

I wonder where they got that idea from? :mysmilie_59:

http://metro.co.uk/2009/10/27/peter-simon-637122/

All the rubbish he comes out with, he wouldn't know the truth if it bit him on the bum. Trouble is, when you make all these allegations "I was approached by Bake Off/Big Bruv/I'm a Celeb and nothing ever comes of it, I end up not believing a word he says. Not a good move when on Selly Telly!

Latest posts

Back