Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

on qvc this morning was that chap that presents the cruise show with nanty shaun. However today Matthew he going to be..... a vionic footware expert.

He shills the Food Saver on Retail TV too. I love this line that's used to shill it : -

'The Food Saver system could save you up to £600 a year, every year. So what would you pay to make that saving every year? It certainly won't cost you £600, not even £300. In fact it will be nearly half that price'

I think I'll pass, I can't afford that and a Cruise :mysmilie_59:

Den is on with the guy I think demos' the vacuum cleaners. It's ladders now. Of course she's bought one after seeing it for the third time.(Really?)For her hubby.Maybe it's purchased as an upgrade for their current ladder.I don't know how she has the cheek to again suggest people 'upgrade'their rings(see fourth post above).I find that quite an uncaring, condescending attitude.

It's the lowest of the lowest type of shilling isn't it?

We have De Knees urging people to spend a fortune to get shut of the original engagement ring their betrothed gave them
We have Nanty urging people to spend a fortune on a Buggy that he wishes he'd bought for his now dead Dad
We have LITTLE GOLLUM saying children who have last years uniform on are possibly not loved by their Parents

They're Pit Vipers :mysmilie_59:

Doddy Flump has brought Sheila Flump on again to help him shill. I wonder if she buys his Fig Powder?

He's shameless isn't he? And so funny! :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

Den is on with the guy I think demos' the vacuum cleaners. It's ladders now. Of course she's bought one after seeing it for the third time.(Really?)For her hubby.Maybe it's purchased as an upgrade for their current ladder.I don't know how she has the cheek to again suggest people 'upgrade'their rings(see fourth post above).I find that quite an uncaring, condescending attitude.

She's scum - she references her disabled daughter just to get an extra sale.

She's scum - she references her disabled daughter just to get an extra sale.

I used to feel she was one of the original presenters from the 'good' days with a bit of integrity. Now over the past year or so I have seen more and more with her and other 'stalwarts',they are nothing more than pawns in a grabby company using grubby tactics.I feel sad by this but also annoyed that gullible people fall for the c*** that spills so easily from their mouths. They shouldn't use personal or emotional statements to influence customer choice . Especially in high pressure sales .It's not always that easy to get money back on impulsive purchases now is it?

Muttley, fear not, you are forgiven. I can understand that you were dazzled by the IW Moissonite jewellery and in your rush to make a purchase, the words just slipped out.
Kinkade and Art? No. Those words should not be put together. I humbly apologise for putting them together in the above sentence.

If one can't sleep it has been suggested by presenter that wearing the virtual reality headset -presently on sale -may be' perfect'.Whilst psychology is not my particular branch of science I suggest it could be rather stimulating to the brain looking around in that.Anyway,how could you sleep with that stuck on your bonce? Why not just sell it for what it is and don't imply anything else?

If one can't sleep it has been suggested by presenter that wearing the virtual reality headset -presently on sale -may be' perfect'.Whilst psychology is not my particular branch of science I suggest it could be rather stimulating to the brain looking around in that.Anyway,how could you sleep with that stuck on your bonce? Why not just sell it for what it is and don't imply anything else?

I get what you're saying.

I'm thinking one must be inhabiting a virtual reality full stop if one thinks a £20 piece of crap like that is gonna do owt :mysmilie_59:

image.gif

I reckon you are correct . The gadget is hardly going to be bursting at the seams with the latest technology for £20.A virtual let down in all probability.

I reckon you are correct . The gadget is hardly going to be bursting at the seams with the latest technology for £20.A virtual let down in all probability.

I could be wrong, it might create a truly immersive experience. But I doubt it.

Now, Nanty is selling the Fast Press. The Lady, who sounds like she lives in Downton Abbey, is pressing some very creased Linen. An excited Nanty says 'I'm really........ I'm looking forward to seeing this'.

The time must just fly by in Nanty's house mustn't it? :mysmilie_59:

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

I wonder sometime if her daughter ever said, Mum, can you not say those things, it's not nice coming from other people,,,, but you??

To which she might say: "if you want mummy to carry on looking after you then you can just put up with it sweetie...or there's always that home for 'special' children...'"

Sorry, I just find her the lowest of the low.

To which she might say: "if you want mummy to carry on looking after you then you can just put up with it sweetie...or there's always that home for 'special' children...'"

Sorry, I just find her the lowest of the low.

I find her deeply unpleasant, to the point of nauseating. She makes me itch.

And I know you can't judge a book by it's cover but, as my friend commented, she actually looks like a right biatch too :mysmilie_59:

If anyone's interested they're selling these Boots for £9.99 plus just £1 P&P. You even get two, free Boot Cuffs.

They've got lots of clearance bargains. If you can be bothered to look you'll soon see why the carp didn't sell in the first place :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

image.jpg

This is where I find myself being a hypocrite as I have no problem with Jilly Halliday on Qvc, she comes across as quite genuine, especially about selling being her job and has more longevity than Nanty and Dennice on IW... yet I feel their long stint is down to their willingness to adapt to the shystery tactics that have increased year on year.

This is where I find myself being a hypocrite as I have no problem with Jilly Halliday on Qvc, she comes across as quite genuine, especially about selling being her job and has more longevity than Nanty and Dennice on IW... yet I feel their long stint is down to their willingness to adapt to the shystery tactics that have increased year on year.

Nanty and De Knees have always been slippery, and perhaps a bit slimy. I've long been aware, as many of us have, of Nanty's 'what a lovely Son to his Mother' act for ages. In itself it's not so bad, I think.

Now I find them beyond the pale. These two people are the true sign of how bad a once really decent channel has become.

Nanty is currently shilling Cruises, to Russia :sad:

earlier Dennice was saying that the best skincare product she has ever used is the crystal clear wand thing..... I assume that is until Elizabeth Grant shows up.

earlier Dennice was saying that the best skincare product she has ever used is the crystal clear wand thing..... I assume that is until Elizabeth Grant shows up.

She said Microderm gave her results like nothing else. She swears by Proto Col, she also get incredible results from Lusardi My Miracle.

And as you say Mr Tom, she loves Crystal Clear too. The obvious question must be 'So De Knees, how do you know what product is doing what?'

But looking at her I'd say they all must be just having a placebo effect :mysmilie_59:

Nanty and De Knees have always been slippery, and perhaps a bit slimy. I've long been aware, as many of us have, of Nanty's 'what a lovely Son to his Mother' act for ages. In itself it's not so bad, I think.

Now I find them beyond the pale. These two people are the true sign of how bad a once really decent channel has become.

Nanty is currently shilling Cruises, to Russia :sad:

Its incrediable isnt it, Nanty floging crusies to Russia & China.......................everyone knows these Two countries are shining lights in a mad upside down world for setting wonderful leading examples on how to treat and include everyone in society and leaders in human rights, a true example indeed Nanty.................I wonder if Nanty will be going on the Russian cruise anytime soon with he who must not be mentioned?

Let us all know how it goes Nanty :thinking:

Its incrediable isnt it, Nanty floging crusies to Russia & China.......................everyone knows these Two countries are shining lights in a mad upside down world for setting wonderful leading examples on how to treat and include everyone in society and leaders in human rights, a true example indeed Nanty.................I wonder if Nanty will be going on the Russian cruise anytime soon with he who must not be mentioned?

Let us all know how it goes Nanty :thinking:

We've all seen him carrying on when he's selling Mobility Scooters, we've heard the endless 'My Mam' stories. He clearly has no conscience regarding such matters.

I guess we should remember he's a Salesman, but perhaps one of the more ruthless ones. I think he's eminently dislikable, such a little creep.

But that's just my opinion though. :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back