Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

We've all seen him carrying on when he's selling Mobility Scooters, we've heard the endless 'My Mam' stories. He clearly has no conscience regarding such matters.

I guess we should remember he's a Salesman, but perhaps one of the more ruthless ones. I think he's eminently dislikable, such a little creep.

But that's just my opinion though. :mysmilie_59:

He seems to remind me of another unpleasant ex bid presenters Mark Ryes. But that's just my opinion though! :mysmilie_59::mysmilie_59::mysmilie_59:

It's the lowest of the lowest type of shilling isn't it?

We have De Knees urging people to spend a fortune to get shut of the original engagement ring their betrothed gave them
We have Nanty urging people to spend a fortune on a Buggy that he wishes he'd bought for his now dead Dad
We have LITTLE GOLLUM saying children who have last years uniform on are possibly not loved by their Parents

They're Pit Vipers :mysmilie_59:

I am struggling to find a word to describe him. Repulsive is springing to mind...

Muttley, fear not, you are forgiven. I can understand that you were dazzled by the IW Moissonite jewellery and in your rush to make a purchase, the words just slipped out.

How on earth did you know that I rushed to buy the classy Moissonite? You must be psychic. I hoped my secret would remain a secret but my esteemed friends know me so well.

We have all that to look forward to!

It's my personal favourite, especially when they bring in Belgium Peter who says ''people ask me if the heating so quickly is magic, I say 'its not magic, it's technology''

it's just not the same when they wheel out Genevieve's bloke for a payday.

That side slit top has just had a drum roll intro and a 'will sell out' announcement

They normally say it looks very Italian but Perv has just said it looks very French...........anything to do with the awful news today?

Dirty Peter says : -

You'll wear it time and time and time again
Get three colours ladies
You've got the coverage of the derrière
It gives the impression of flattening the tummy
Look at the shape they give 'ya
With a Viscose Trouser one could expect to pay £50, £60, £70*

* The Trousers on sale are 95% Polyester, 5% Elastane, 0% Viscose :mysmilie_59:

I did notice the viscose faux pas. However, I was too distracted looking at the "Bengalese" cropped trousers.............

Not wishing to sound like I'm sticking up for Dirty Peter (and I'm not!) but it probably was a mistake. However, he regularly makes such mistakes, he has a long track record of it.

If it isn't deliberate it's possibly down to the frenetic, chaotic nature of his presentations. He simply does not possess the ability to present like this and be accurate, in fact I doubt many people do.

And I suspect people will eventually tire of it just like they did with Bid and then the inevitable complaints will start being made.

It's not good enough, it's too frequent. So it's deal World's fault, they know his history and still hired him :mysmilie_59:

Not wishing to sound like I'm sticking up for Dirty Peter (and I'm not!) but it probably was a mistake. However, he regularly makes such mistakes, he has a long track record of it.

If it isn't deliberate it's possibly down to the frenetic, chaotic nature of his presentations. He simply does not possess the ability to present like this and be accurate, in fact I doubt many people do.

And I suspect people will eventually tire of it just like they did with Bid and then the inevitable complaints will start being made.

It's not good enough, it's too frequent. So it's deal World's fault, they know his history and still hired him :mysmilie_59:

He has become so famous for his faux pas that I fear the only reason some people watch is to hear what he will say next while some find his innuendo offensive.He started off slightly more restrained on I W I think but now is like he was on Bid.

He has become so famous for his faux pas that I fear the only reason some people watch is to hear what he will say next while some find his innuendo offensive.He started off slightly more restrained on I W I think but now is like he was on Bid.

I actually think his innuendo is worse on Ideal World as it purports to be a mainstream shopping channel.

But mainstream is something Ideal World ceased to be quite some time ago :mysmilie_59:

Just look at the difference the Paul Younane Neckline Trainer can make.

Not only can it jib your jowls it can even apply full make up and restyle your hair :mysmilie_59:

image.jpgimage.jpg

Have you seen the blonde model who they always use in the demos? She has got the most toned, pointiest jawline I've seen in my life. Haven't got a still of her unfortunately but here's the next best thing! Do they seriously think we believe that her look was achieved by this miraculous machine?! - Funny how they never show a "before shot" of her - it would look the chuffin' same that's why!

Attachments

• cameo.jpg
    cameo.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 86
O

I bet if our Salleh tried one of those things she would wear it out in next to no time!

No part of your body is safe with this lot. I wouldn't be surprised if they started selling Medieval Torture Racks to 'effin stretch us thin.

Wouldn't you just love to chuck Rotten Tomatoes at these two goons. I would :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

Latest posts

Back