Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Put it on c&c and found Loen Love has returned, smiling and seemingly having a great time.

On another note, I do laugh when IW says it is getting new products.

Sally Jaxx(Jacks) was on.She has been yelling about the wonderful hairbrush which straightens the hair and she apparently uses it instead of straighteners I didn't really need the sound on as can basically lip read as her mouth was open so wide. Anyway,she went on to show traditional straighteners which she apparently uses.I don't believe she uses either as her hair always looks so naturally straight but I may be wrong.It makes me think that these presenters want us to believe they have houses full to the rafters with all manner of cr**.It seems they 'love'and have everything.

Last edited:
I think all selly telly presenters must live in a warehouse to accommodate all the products they claim to own. If they ever did own all of this stuff, I'm sure a fair amount gets dispersed to their friends and families, with maybe some on car-boot stalls and some on eBay/Gumtree etc.

It annoys me that they think this sort of disingenuous ploy will work. It annoys me even more that it clearly still does work on some folks... but hopefully not the same ones every time (fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me). Just goes to show that the world of selly telly commerce relies on fact that there's one born every minute. I'll leave you to decide what the "one" is...

They probably think most of the stuff is a load of tosh . Wouldn't really push it on their own friends or family so it upsets me to think that possibly trusting people get sucked into buying things they sometimes don't really need/ can't really afford as they see presenters as trustworthy friends. (I speak from experience from family member).They are doing a job and for a tacky company and want to shift as much as possible.

If, like me, you're still non the wiser as to what on earth Torricelumn (TM) is perhaps Baby Jane's latest advices might help : -

'Torricelumn (TM) is that secret ingredient that's in absolutely everything'. So now you know.

image.jpg

And why has Vanessa Feltz Fan Club been replaced by Mystic Meg?

image.jpgimage.jpg

Mystic Meg says that Elizabeth 'discovered' Torricelumn (TM). I thought the Hospital used 'it' on her burns? :mysmilie_59:

Not being awful but I was under the impression Mystic Meg had ..
well ....pegged it long ago.

Mystic Meg is still going strong. When Meg isn't selling Torricelumn (TM) she's still doing Tarot Readings, that's the good news. But the bad news is that Meg, just like Ideal World, uses '09' Phone Numbers.

So her prediction for your future is 'expect an 'effin massive phone bill' :mysmilie_59:

https://www.mysticmeg.com/horoscopes

Mystic Meg is still going strong. When Meg isn't selling Torricelumn (TM) she's still doing Tarot Readings, that's the good news. But the bad news is that Meg, just like Ideal World, uses '09' Phone Numbers.

So her prediction for your future is 'expect an 'effin massive phone bill' :mysmilie_59:

https://www.mysticmeg.com/horoscopes

Right .I'll start saving up my money to pay it then.

I had a choice yesterday evening. I was either going to watch Ideal World all evening or watch my DVD of Momma Mia. I turned on IW and saw a Dirty Pete on the Vibrapower machine, with all his body wobbling around. He was sticking his stomach out and his t-shirt was riding up and the camera was right on his belly. After I had been physically sick, I decided that I didn't want to Take a Chance on Ideal World and wanted to hang on to my Money Money Money, so I will leave it to your imagination whether I continued watching IW or my Momma Mia DVD...

Ha .Well he's certainly not the kind of man I'd want you to gimmee after midnight, or at anytime for that matter . Guess it was DVD and popcorn for you.

Last edited:
Lets hope he doesn't start dancing.In his business it's money money money. Although he was once a super trouper in my opinion the king has lost his crown.

I happened to see one of the prizes being given away earlier, No.19 and there was a lady caller on the line........

Fayon: Is that your lucky number or did you just pick it?

Caller: Hello!.......No, I just picked it (sounding very excited).....

Fayon: Well, let's have a look what you've won *big, big smiles*

Da Da.........A WALLET........she won a piddly wallet!

Fayon: Ooooo it's Craig's wallet with all his money in haha........no it's not really, congratulations!

Caller: Ha ha

Caller was then cut off and the 'show' ended

I was hoping for something more exciting and so was the caller I bet :mysmilie_19:

Anybody see a holiday given away yet?

Wonder why the caller was cut off.Perhaps they said the 'prize 'was c@@@ after that big build up .As for winning a holiday?. ...a bottle of instant tan more likely.

Fayon would be great if she just stopped screaming! I don't mean she shouldn't have a bit of excitement and enthusiasm when she speaks but every time I've seen her she randomly screams and I mean screams!

Back to the competition. A Geordie fella was picked and there was 2 prizes left no. 16 and no. 20. I know it's supposed to be random, but no. 20 was screaming out to me " I'm the holiday" It was at the end next to the crappy wallet, which was preceded by a pair of leggings, and before that a Gtech air ram, so would imagine that would be sandwiched between two crap prizes. No. 16 please Sean - Sean went over to te board ...."Will it be the holiday?" He lifted the flap...."It's not the holiday....but you've won 4 bottles of Williams car wax, though the caller was silent, the disappointment was palpable! Have you used it before? "Can't say I have" - "Oh you'll find it's very good"...Yeah thanks...bye!

Latest posts

Back