Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

No.20 was the holiday. A mini break with Haven, in a caravan :mysmilie_85: Think I'd rather have the wallet :giggle:

Fayon would be more suited to Children's telly.

Call that a holiday? Think the guy who won the waterless wax might have been instantly cheered up if he stayed tuned in!

Hello everyone. Can I just remind you that at 10.00pm tonight we have Joanne and Tom Pepper offering another chance to join the Moissanite Movement.

You may well have a movement when you take your £650 piece of Mozzy to a Jeweller to get valued :mysmilie_59:

Hello everyone. Can I just remind you that at 10.00pm tonight we have Joanne and Tom Pepper offering another chance to join the Moissanite Movement.

You may well have a movement when you take your £650 piece of Mozzy to a Jeweller to get valued :mysmilie_59:

I'd be too embarrassed!

The new POTD at 9.00pm looks like it will be the Verona Bonded Leather (Pleather) Rise and Recliner Chair. The last time it was sold on air it was £489.99 & Free P&P.

The current price is a quite jaw dropping £999.99 and a seemingly new, eyewatering £50 P&P.

I wonder what price and delivery charge they'll use tonight as their 'usual' prices? :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

http://www.idealworld.tv/pp/verona-bonded-leather-rise-recliner-chair-with-heat-massage-359172?p=1

That's gone up a bit.The usual price is going to have to be quite mind blowing or is it possible they'll drop current price tonight?Do they think viewers who might have been interested in that before are
amnesiacs?
Wonder who'll present?

Last edited:
That's gone up a bit.The usual price is going to have to be quite mind blowing or is it possible they'll drop it tonight?Do they think viewers who might have been interested in that before are
amnesiacs?
Wonder who'll present?

I think it will be sold for less than £500 (which it always is) with free or about a tenner P&P.

LITTLE GOLLUM and Creepy Crawley are presenting, what a treat :mysmilie_59:

Possibly there using that old trick where they offer something at a higher price, probably not expecting to sell any at that price, so that they can exaggerate the actual saving when they are actually trying to shift them! The thing is, I thought that these prices are supposed to be in situ for a certain amount of time before they are legally allowed to use it as a starting price when making a reduction. Similar to those online auction channels (pre bid and price drop) where they would put in any old figure they pleased as a starting price, even if it was frankly ludicrous eg, gold plated necklace £1,500 and letting it drop to under £20! IW are definitely getting the hang of all this skullduggery!

I was surprised to see the last chance 'Furniture Collection ', aka bin-bag chairs, scheduled against Strictly Come Dancing's Saturday launch show. I thought they'd put some Tower pans on or something, given their audience will be about 100.

Latest posts

Back