Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ah, the Hamper. I wonder if De Knees will finally get hold of one before it sells out?

They're selling Afibel clothes next week, I think it's part of Damart. Shocking reviews on Trust Pilot :mysmilie_59:

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.afibel.co.uk

Reviews are appalling. It really makes you wonder why any respectable company would consider dealing with suppliers with a track record like that.That is unless they don't give a #### either of course.

Last edited:
Hopefully Sally Jacks,she talks utter rubbish all the time,fed up with listening to the crap that comes out of her Foghorn Gob.Jacks reckons she's a trained Fashion Expert,i totally disagree that on that one.

It won't be sally, she is very careful to get that bit of wording out to cover her arse as such.

Pervy Pete and fashion and the boys in the band :bow:

'Interknit weave yarn, it feels like a silk'..........he's telling it as it is but he's not mentioning 'polyester'

No chance of a goon saying the 'P' word.

No chance of a 'Chef' explaining why they get bigger and bigger despite all their use of the endless fat reducing gizmos.

No chance of Rick Hay explaining how suckers can possibly fall for his drivel when his lovely 80 odd year old Mum looks in better shape than him.

And definitely no chance of Ellie May Clampett explaining how come her fella didn't get her a Mozzy Engagement Ring if they're so perfect, doesn't he love her?

Basically what I'm saying is that this lot are beyond incredulous. They're ridiculous :mysmilie_59:

Ah, the Hamper. I wonder if De Knees will finally get hold of one before it sells out?

They're selling Afibel clothes next week, I think it's part of Damart. Shocking reviews on Trust Pilot :mysmilie_59:

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.afibel.co.uk

I would be very wary of buying anything from Afibel. Just a look at their website makes me suspicious. In each catagory of goods all the products begin with the same letter. Who does that? Strange. The prices look expensive for what the items actually are. Another oddity. I'm surprised Ideal World are having anything to do with this company.

Be wary. Be very wary...

Always limited stock except fitnes crap products .Either idealworld mathematicians cannot add up or they keep holding stuff back deliberately sort it out.

Strange isn't it?Could it be they are simply telling porkies so people check out those baskets 'tout suite'.The same things keep cropping up ' Pick of the Day', when they are supposed to have sold out the day before. Now unless the suppliers have little elves making more stock at the speed of light,there must be lots more stock still in the warehouse. I think their mathematicians can add up every penny of customer spending.As to fitness equipment you say that has not been limited .To be honest five minutes watching a presenter puffing and panting is enough for me and I hit the remote so I wouldn't know.

Strange isn't it?Could it be they are simply telling porkies so people check out those baskets 'tout suite'.The same things keep cropping up ' Pick of the Day', when they are supposed to have sold out the day before. Now unless the suppliers have little elves making more stock at the speed of light,there must be lots more stock still in the warehouse. I think their mathematicians can add up every penny of customer spending.As to fitness equipment you say that has not been limited .To be honest five minutes watching a presenter puffing and panting is enough for me and I hit the remote so I wouldn't know.

Telling porkies? How could you possibly think that about a respectable company like IW who hire respectable presenters like Pope Peter Simon, Mike 'Gollum' Mason, Screachy Sally Jacks... Actually, maybe you are right after all!

I see that Afibel fashion is ready to hit our screens today, if it already hasn't! Just had a look at IW's website, and the stuff is so frumpy it's unbelievable! I'm going to miss it, but would be interested to see whether they'll try and get away with using some of the younger models and try and shill it as "French fashion", or be a bit more honest and point it towards and older market! It's not quite "nursing home catalogue" but it ain't far off!

just seen Howard with the vax pet cleaner he is at it again if you or your pet have diarrhoea this is the cleaner to clean it up jesus he is obsessed by the word diarrhoea

just seen Howard with the vax pet cleaner he is at it again if you or your pet have diarrhoea this is the cleaner to clean it up jesus he is obsessed by the word diarrhoea

Who in their right mind would mop up diarrhoea with a vacuum cleaner?! Firstly, it smells bad enough without adding heat to the equation, and then you'd have to disinfect the actual cleaner, and then you bet your life the smell would linger for weeks. Put on some disposable gloves, use disposable cloths and disinfectant. Then perhaps a stain remover if necessary! Yuk! Like you say, he just likes to put in the poo word as much as possible...perhaps he's on comission!

Who in their right mind would mop up diarrhoea with a vacuum cleaner?! Firstly, it smells bad enough without adding heat to the equation, and then you'd have to disinfect the actual cleaner, and then you bet your life the smell would linger for weeks. Put on some disposable gloves, use disposable cloths and disinfectant. Then perhaps a stain remover if necessary! Yuk! Like you say, he just likes to put in the poo word as much as possible...perhaps he's on comission!

To much information me thinks! Enjoy your lunch everyone. :mysmilie_17:

Hilarious, isn't it? Has that bloke got a bowel obsession or has he got a bowel obsession? He talks a lot of verbal diarrhoea, that much we all do know.

Maybe Howard is hoping to appeal to members of the audience that have incontinence in their lives to deal with?

Let's face it, he has to try and appeal to someone. Beggars can't be choosers, he's so dislikable he has to do something to get someone, in fact anyone, to listen to him. I do admire him for at least trying but surely his days are numbered? Perhaps it's time for Poo Poo to think about heading back to the Valleys, Boyo.

But if Ideal World start selling Commodes ............. :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

Latest posts

Back