Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Something I noticed during the watch show.

Peter Simon gets so amazed that he cannot finish a sentence.... but can immediately delivery the phone number, not only with verbal clarity, not only with the confidence of a true shyster.

Ah yes Merry, the Poundland Argan Oil ripoffs were one of Bid's most egregious acts of shystery. And remember what that beauty expert SCHLOCKO used to say about that stuff? What a flake!

Mind you, in the absence of knowing what on earth that mysterious 'discovery' Torricelumn (TM) actually is I suppose it's just possible that old Lizzie's potions might not be quite all that either.

Something tells me that we'll never really find out what Torricelumn (TM) is but I bet the bottles it's in will get ever shinier.

Kerching :mysmilie_59:

I wonder if EG saw her mate Charlie alright when she started flogging his lotion (snigger) to the masses?

Tomorrow at 6.00pm we have 'Premium Technology on the Go'.

OK, let me tell you something.

The only thing 'premium' about that 'show' will be the premium rate phone lines and the premium rate delivery charges :mysmilie_59:

IMG_0210.jpg

Tomorrow at 6.00pm we have 'Premium Technology on the Go'.

OK, let me tell you something.

The only thing 'premium' about that 'show' will be the premium rate phone lines and the premium rate delivery charges :mysmilie_59:

View attachment 12690
I think you forgot something. The 'premium 'rated presenter.The premium rated 'expert' .

Of course I'm being sarcastic.

Last edited:
I think you forgot something. The 'premium 'rated presenter.The premium rated 'expert' .

Of course I'm being sarcastic.

Here are some examples of the 'Premium Technology on the Go' that is being offered, for our delectation : -

Intempo Virtual Reality Headset £17.99 (Mr Magoo's Opticians Tool)
Go Clever Tablet £49.99 (more like a Go To Sleep Tablet it will be so slow)
Jawbone Sleep Tracker £14.99 (Why not just ask your better half how annoying you were again last night?)
Urban Monkey Speaker £29.99 (Think two plastic cups connected by string for a comparable dynamic range)

Premium indeed, I think you'll all agree :mysmilie_59:

Here are some examples of the 'Premium Technology on the Go' that is being offered, for our delectation : -

Go Clever Tablet £49.99 (more like a Go To Sleep Tablet it will be so slow)
Jawbone Sleep Tracker £14.99 (Why not just ask your better half how annoying you were again last night?)
Urban Monkey Speaker £29.99 (Think two plastic cups connected by string for a comparable dynamic range)

Premium indeed, I think you'll all agree :mysmilie_59:

Yeh, you're right. It's a load of unrecognised brands (useless Chinese/Indian made tat)pre-fixed with the word 'premium' in the vain hope of tricking thicko consumers that this **** has some sort of quality about it.

Yeh, you're right. It's a load of unrecognised brands (useless Chinese/Indian made tat)pre-fixed with the word 'premium' in the vain hope of tricking thicko consumers that this **** has some sort of quality about it.

Quite.

But let's face it, the best 'Tech' they ever sold was rather overpriced, second hand/reconditioned, several years old iPad's.

So I guess the Tech Barometer hasn't ever been set very high. I'd say it's about as high as the technical skills that their 'Chefs' possess.

And the skills that their Health and Fitness Experts/Jewellery Experts/Beauty Experts/Art Experts/Luxury Furnishing Experts/Travel Experts/Cleaning Experts possess.

Watching Ideal World's 'Experts' is like watching the first few episodes of The X Factor. Bags of enthusiasm but no real ability.

I mean, take Baby Jane & Creepy Crawley. Style experts? Please. They look like a couple of Yellow Coats from Hi De Hi :mysmilie_59:

IMG_0211.jpgIMG_0212.JPG

That Crawley is the worst.

I wouldn't say he is under the radar but he definitely benefits from the ex-bid contingent being there.

That Crawley is the worst.

I wouldn't say he is under the radar but he definitely benefits from the ex-bid contingent being there.

If he was banned from using the word 'luxury' he'd be screwed.

The POTD is pure quality. A pair of Plastic Boots with a Velcro Fastener for £25 delivered. Surely that should be £2.50?

But De Knees insists that they're 'breathable'. You don't think she could be fibbing do you? :mysmilie_59:

....but saying that she's been busy with the fake leather all day.On the recliner chairs and now with the shoes
I should think she really really knows fake leather.

Bet she doesn't wear them.

No.

Just like that Mozzy Ring she never wears, not unless she's shilling it (or remembers that her hand will be in shot).

She's almost slug like in her sliminess isn't she? She positively slithers through her 'shows' and no doubt leaves a silver trail but I guess that could be the paint falling off her Vostok :mysmilie_59:

IMG_0213.jpg

If he was banned from using the word 'luxury' he'd be screwed.

The POTD is pure quality. A pair of Plastic Boots with a Velcro Fastener for £25 delivered. Surely that should be £2.50?

But De Knees insists that they're 'breathable'. You don't think she could be fibbing do you? :mysmilie_59:

I don't think Dennice has told a lie in her life but saying that, her voice is the most disingenuous voice in existence.

I don't think Dennice has told a lie in her life but saying that, her voice is the most disingenuous voice in existence.

I am not making this up. She said : -

'There's something a bit Downton Abbey' about the Black Plastic Boots with Velcro Fastener :mysmilie_13:

Is that spiralised lettuce behind our slimy c***pushing mollusc friend above?She was positively slippery in the chair show.I was thinking of those who fell for the sliminess and forked out for those chairs and £14.99p&p.

Think I've seen the Intempo headset cheaper in B&M if anyone still wants one even after seeing the quite frankly hilarious Ideal World demos.

Latest posts

Back