Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

dennice is an interesting character.

I bet she is a right task master... as she has such a soft disingenuous voice.

Dennice just now on the slim pasta show..... "yes but with us it's £1 a packet, yes you do have to pay postage and packing but, that's nothing is it" errrr, it's £5.99 actually, that's like 4 days shopping for me!!
Mike with becky boom also noteworthy, amazed one minute it is removing stains, gasping and groaning, next minute tells us how Blue Magic saved his carpet from a stain that had been there yonks.........

Amazes me that they and qvc see the p&p as nothing.

also earlier, they heavily implied a article of clothing looked like Versace, something along the lines of ''it reminds me of a designer beginning with v'' for petes sake... just say it, rather than implanting seeds in the minds of people.

It looks to me like some suppliers are deserting too, Vitamix,Bamix,Showroom Shine replaced with inferior junk IMO, the seawater is at the portholes now I think.

Just watched the gardening show, with the Handy garden Vac :mysmilie_15: WOW that thing is powerful, I have a 30 year old car vac as powerful as that thing, and quieter too :mysmilie_15:

popped onto the jewellery channel at 10pm'ish to find that andrea mclean (binks) was presenting. So yet another bid tv alumni has made it back onto our screens.

Though it must be stated that she wasn't really much of a shyster and fairly pleasant to watch.

Peter on with Janice selling an Apple MacBook, Peter says "Janice can you realllllllllllllllly put your lotto tickets online now? woooooooooooooooooow" "and can we listen to radio shows online also?" Dear god this is real bottle of the worn out barrel stuff.

Janice seems to be more of a "get onto this website or that website geek on any old laptop computer ipad etc" rather than a expert on said products that they are selling.

Amazes me that they and qvc see the p&p as nothing.

also earlier, they heavily implied a article of clothing looked like Versace, something along the lines of ''it reminds me of a designer beginning with v'' for petes sake... just say it, rather than implanting seeds in the minds of people.

Peter Simon was never coy about naming handbags. Do you remember how he used to say "the girls in the office are all convinced we've got a Mulberry or a Chloe" or words to that effect. I know handbags, they looked nothing like them.

Vibrapower plate for Christmas,it could work if the recipient asked for it specifically, but not as a surprise.

Once, hubby gave me a heated pad ( for aches and pains) for Christmas. I think i had sprained my ankle.To say I was not best pleased is an understatement.

Since then he sticks to perfume which is ok by me...

The heated pad comes in useful though as we get older.......(I know. It's the thought that counts.)

Last edited:
Do IW take the general public for inept fools or prey on the gullible?

Selling the Williams Wash & Wax which is usually £15 a bottle but we are getting 2 bottles for £15 today then they are giving you a "Free" baseball cap with every purchase they are then randomly adding in that the caps worth £20 so all in all the deal is really supposed to be £50 but no no you wont pay that today its all only £15 today.

Why not just give up on the cap crap and give the buyer a better money saving deal??? (Yes I know we are getting two for the price of one in this deal but trying to say the deals worth £50 isn't really the full picture here the full deal is usually £30 as I can never remember a cap being sold on IW for £20) Trying to make the viewer believe they are getting an even better deal than we really are in my eyes.

PS The choppers are back for xmas but we are being told its a drone now woooooooooooooohoooooooooooo spectacular!!!!! IW its like watching the dying embers of a badly lit fire.

Do IW take the general public for inept fools or prey on the gullible?

Selling the Williams Wash & Wax which is usually £15 a bottle but we are getting 2 bottles for £15 today then they are giving you a "Free" baseball cap with every purchase they are then randomly adding in that the caps worth £20 so all in all the deal is really supposed to be £50 but no no you wont pay that today its all only £15 today.

Why not just give up on the cap crap and give the buyer a better money saving deal??? (Yes I know we are getting two for the price of one in this deal but trying to say the deals worth £50 isn't really the full picture here the full deal is usually £30 as I can never remember a cap being sold on IW for £20) Trying to make the viewer believe they are getting an even better deal than we really are in my eyes.

PS The choppers are back for xmas but we are being told its a drone now woooooooooooooohoooooooooooo spectacular!!!!! IW its like watching the dying embers of a badly lit fire.

Just been watching this, the amount of false :mysmilie_15: was highly noticeable

Latest posts

Back