Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Great car crash TV tonight with affable watch spiv Kevin Reynolds and disingenuous buffoon Peter Simon.
Absolutely zero rapport between them ,talking over each other, Kevin wincing and Peter floundering.
Great to see the Mathey Tissot Edmond ,the watch that Kevin told us, back in July, would increase in value by the end of the show owing to it's rarity-the watch that the 'very serious collectors' were phoning in to snap up cos you can't get them for love or money, is back!!!!!!!
How can that be Kevin ?
Is it because of your incredible industry contacts that you were tipped the wink that just a few more pieces were available ?
Or have you just been hyping it up all along ?

He keeps getting 'a few more' each time he's on doesn't he?

The watch 'shows' sum up what this channel is now. So schlocky, so disingenuous, so contemptuous and surely so very indicative of a desperately out of date retailer that has long since ran out of ideas.

They're the British Leyland of retailing :mysmilie_59:

Great car crash TV tonight with affable watch spiv Kevin Reynolds and disingenuous buffoon Peter Simon.
Absolutely zero rapport between them ,talking over each other, Kevin wincing and Peter floundering.
Great to see the Mathey Tissot Edmond ,the watch that Kevin told us, back in July, would increase in value by the end of the show owing to it's rarity-the watch that the 'very serious collectors' were phoning in to snap up cos you can't get them for love or money, is back!!!!!!!
How can that be Kevin ?

Is it because of your incredible industry contacts that you were tipped the wink that just a few more pieces were available ?
Or have you just been hyping it up all along ?

I believe every word Kevski and "Baron Von Shmuckmeister" Simon says, I really do! He's behind you, oh no he isn't, oh yes he is! As we move into Panto season, the fairy tales get worse and worse!
Just watching Gollum and the toy bloke flogging the turbo trax sh*te, I may be mistaken, but I saw that earlier on free view channel 16. If this is all we can look forward to for the next 10 weeks, I'll need to open another bottle right now, and respectfully ask you all to do the same before our heads explode. Enjoy, and cheers! :mysmilie_59:

He's still saying 'Mattio Tissio' !!!!!

I'd love to know what made Kevski laugh in the email from 'Gary' of which he is going to have a word with Igor about, to see if they can come up with it.........watch this space then :sleepy:

Howard's doing the Sleep Genie mattresses hour, and was just rummaging around the back of his trousers (oh for heaven's sake, stop the sniggering you at the back!). Anyway, he then said, "excuse me, it's just that I've got something in my back p..." I waited with baited breath for him to finish the word......which was 'pocket'. Whew, what a relief! I'd just finished watching the CD of the film "A Passage to India" as well!

images-7.jpegSounds like a certain presenter was attacked by the Klingons.

Beenwatching this thread for a while but this http://www.idealworld.tv/pp/air-freshener-377638?p=1 made my blood boil, check out the P&P. it makes the two shadazzle sponges a bargain.

The reviewer of this says it was given away with another product.To buy it and expect to pay more p&p than product price-totally abysmal.

[ QUOTE =postmanpat68]Also google the brand of air freshener......Happy Hooters if you dare.*[/QUOTE*]
Ha ha yes I see.Very interesting.Seems like every Tom,Dick and Harry uses this brand name.

Just heard Howard if you have condensation on your bedroom window contact your doctor visions in my mind of long line of people waiting to see their doctor about their condensation.

Howard's doing the Sleep Genie mattresses hour, and was just rummaging around the back of his trousers (oh for heaven's sake, stop the sniggering you at the back!). Anyway, he then said, "excuse me, it's just that I've got something in my back p..." I waited with baited breath for him to finish the word......which was 'pocket'. Whew, what a relief! I'd just finished watching the CD of the film "A Passage to India" as well!

Sniggering? You know me so well...

It's that time again kids.

Tonight at 8.00pm we have 'Luxury Timepieces'. Nanty and Kevin are on hand to offer impartial, honest, bona fide advices. Some of the 'luxury' brands on offer are : -

Mathey-Tissot
Vostok
Jacques du Manoir

Now, I haven't heard of this 'Jacques' geezer and i'm guessing none of you have either but I bet Kevin has though.

And I bet Jacques has managed to get Kevin a 'few extra' pieces, especially for Ideal World :mysmilie_59:

I'm wondering if this is a euphemism for something else (in Howard's vocabulary, that is)? :sweat::sweat::sweat:
Just heard Howard if you have condensation on your bedroom window contact your doctor visions in my mind of long line of people waiting to see their doctor about their condensation.

You seriously have to question whether he stops to think before the words vomit from his mouth with a statement like that.

Been watching this thread for a while but this http://www.idealworld.tv/pp/air-freshener-377638?p=1 made my blood boil, check out the P&P. it makes the two shadazzle sponges a bargain.

I'll have a couple on the 14 day trial period.

What a con!!! It reminds me of bid, when Simon was selling a T-Shirt for £1.99,and saying "buy try, if it doesn't fit, just send it back". The p+p was £7.99. Non refundable of course!

Like everyone else has commented here, since the bid team overtook ideal world they have made it their mission to con every last penny out of the buying public with pound shop tat.

Most of the items they shill is just re-branded no named rubbish and last week they were selling a Gtech vac for £179.99 even though it was the old model and a better newer model was only £199.99 direct from Gtech.

After reading the reviews for the many "Luxury watches" they shill there is some saddo who has a collection of at least 50 and a money clip for £79, I hope he has put them on his home insurance, if he hasn't been laughed out of the brokers.

Latest posts

Back