Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dave that's fantastic...I'm so pleased for you (and a little bit jealous!). "Coming soon" Ideal World Nigerian lottery....Hi my name's James and I'm phoning from Ideal World, and as a valued customer, we'd like to offer you a fabulous chance to partake in our new "offshore lottery" offering a guaranteed return (cough, for us) just tell us your bank account number and sort code, and the 16 digit code on the front of your card, and you'll find a three digit code on the back, if you could just read that out to me. Also as a present from us for taking part, we'll send you a special code for free delivery for your next IW purchase, this will be valid between 8am and 8pm on February 29th 2017!

Do you know what, I think I'd trust the bloke from the Nigerian lottery more with my bank details than IW...

Dopey 'Dormeo Director' David is once again shilling yet more big sponges with Dirty Peter (the exact same Dormeo Mattresss are still vastly cheaper in Costco).

It's a shame Dopey David (who is of course really an 'Actor') finds himself on this car wreck of a channel. He's polite and seemingly keen but with Dirty Peter hogging the 'limelight' he's got no chance really. I doubt these appearances are enhancing his work prospects but he seems nice.

And it could be worse, he could be on with Poo Poo. I dread to think how he would his include his favourite topics of divorce and bowel movements into a bed sale :mysmilie_59:

Half-watching Peter Simon flogging rip-off radiators tonight and I'm sure that he said "it continues to omit heat" :mysmilie_15:

Seriously, he's going on about "we all have to make ends meet" and "an investment in well-being", all to sell a 2000W heater costing £405.98...I suddenly feel ill...

Half-watching Peter Simon flogging rip-off radiators tonight and I'm sure that he said "it continues to omit heat" :mysmilie_15:

Seriously, he's going on about "we all have to make ends meet" and "an investment in well-being", all to sell a 2000W heater costing £405.98...I suddenly feel ill...

They even sell a Beldray fan heater for £22 including postage.

Why on earth would anyone pay over £400 for the same output heater?

DON'T buy the AEG Ergo Rapido Vacuum from Ideal World

Ideal World - £89.99 & £4.99 P&P
Hughes - £69.99 Free Delivery

Yet another Ideal World ripoff, Vacuum Cleaners were one of the few things that they used to sell cheaper than elsewhere.

And the vacuum itself is supposedly crap, 12 volts is seemingly not powerful enough :mysmilie_59:

http://www.idealworld.tv/pp/aeg-ergo-rapido-2-in-1-cordless-stick-handheld-vacuum-cleaner-349484?referrer=search&fh_location=//IdealWorld/en_GB/$s=349484

http://www.hughes.co.uk/household-appliances/vacuum-cleaners/aeg-ag816/product

Peter Simon doesn't half spout a load of bs.

Nanty did say recently on one of the rip off radiator shows that all oil radiators leak!! surely it would be worth a go at £50 for a 2000w oil filled one as opposed to £400, the 5 year old oil radiator in our conservatory is still going strong NO LEAKS NANTY!!!!!!!.

yes it like them saying you have to heat every room if you have central heating clearly never heard of thermostatic valves noticed they have dispensed with the silly chill factor chart what a bunch of clowns i wonder who thinks these ways of selling up.

DON'T buy the AEG Ergo Rapido Vacuum from Ideal World

Ideal World - £89.99 & £4.99 P&P
Hughes - £69.99 Free Delivery

Yet another Ideal World ripoff, Vacuum Cleaners were one of the few things that they used to sell cheaper than elsewhere.

And the vacuum itself is supposedly crap, 12 volts is seemingly not powerful enough :mysmilie_59:

http://www.idealworld.tv/pp/aeg-ergo-rapido-2-in-1-cordless-stick-handheld-vacuum-cleaner-349484?referrer=search&fh_location=//IdealWorld/en_GB/$s=349484

http://www.hughes.co.uk/household-appliances/vacuum-cleaners/aeg-ag816/product

What's interesting about the customer reviews on this product, as with others, is that all of the 5 star reviews are at the beginning. Most of the poor reviews are at the end, and are not in chronologic order. Reviews from 2015 and 2016 mixed together. How sly!!!!

Collectable Watches pick of the day tonight.

Will it be a Rolex, will it be a Breitling, or perhaps a Panerai?

More likely a Swipe Light or a Constantin Weisz? You can bet your life it will be nothing special and over priced to boot. Anyway, Christmas is on the way, so any old crap will do!!

Oh no !Not more collectable watches.I bet they will 'sell out' quickly. Can't think where they keep finding all the stock of these rare items. Wonder if the slightly overpriced tool kit will be offered tonight as I bet there's a few thousand still to shift.

Oh no !Not more collectable watches.I bet they will 'sell out' quickly. Can't think where they keep finding all the stock of these rare items. Wonder if the slightly overpriced tool kit will be offered tonight as I bet there's a few thousand still to shift.

Whatever it is, it will be very rare, valuable and must be insured, as it will be irreplaceable.

Nanty earlier this evening described their Flexi-pay as "interest-free credit" for which he could get his wrist slapped for doing so (because it legally isn't). Also he revealed his Bermuda swipe light watch which was already lit when it appeared and subsequent vigorous swiping just seemed to have no (or the opposite) effect.

Wonder if they were previously comparing the swipe action to proper smart watches hence the celebrity claim? Would they dare do such a thing? Well what do you think? :mysmilie_59:

You'll be glad to learn that this awfully tacky market stall watch "as worn by celebrities" is the new Pick Of The Day tonight. Don't all rush at once :mysmilie_59:

As several reviewers have said it is nothing special so I'm a bit puzzled where the amazing reviews are.
Kevinski has just admitted it is far eastern made so top quality then!

Here is a review for the Swiper from an IW customer.

Very pleased with my purchase
28 September 2016
This is a big heavy watch but once it is on the wrist it feels very comfortable, the back-lit numerals is a nice touch but perhaps a bit of a gimmick because in total darkness is still could not see what time it was.

Latest posts

Back