Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I want Loren twerking to Zumba and milkshaking her baps on Vibrapower.

I can sympathise with Loen, I'd sooner have a couple of crumbs than the whole bread section in Sainsburys............I do love a milkshake (brings all the boys to the yard) though, yummy! :mysmilie_14:

I want Loren twerking to Zumba and milkshaking her baps on Vibrapower.

I just spat my morning tea all over the laptop, what a thought about Loen. Phew it's suddenly got very hot here even thinking about it.
I must say, I am no prude, but your comment made me laugh out loud. Thank you for that, and to Loen of course. I once heard an advert from that chap Victor Kyam - remember him? - "I liked the company so much I bought it" was a catchphrase he used on TV ads. He described women's boobs as, ping pong, ding dong, king kong, and HOLY COW!!
Thank's for the laugh! :mysmilie_481::mysmilie_466:

shopperholic, Love it! I'll take that as a definite "no" from you, then! Can't imagine why..........

Not even if he had the next ten years winning lottery tickets stuck to him holding a Nutriblast! Don't know about Poldark but with a face like that he should be kept in the dark :mysmilie_500:

I don't think it's been said yet.... how much trouble is c&c/ideal world in, now that the dream team from qvc seem to be starting their own crafting tv adventure.

For a start their team of Debbie Greenwood, Julian Ballantine, Anthony Heywood and the living legend that is Paul Lavers all have the commodity that is rare in shopping tv these days.... credibility.

I don't think it's been said yet.... how much trouble is c&c/ideal world in, now that the dream team from qvc seem to be starting their own crafting tv adventure.

For a start their team of Debbie Greenwood, Julian Ballantine, Anthony Heywood and the living legend that is Paul Lavers all have the commodity that is rare in shopping tv these days.... credibility.

Aren't they going to be rather caught in a pincer movement - the original IW team setting up Hochanda, and the ex-QVC team at Craft Channel! Could be exciting to watch... Let the battle commence.

Aren't they going to be rather caught in a pincer movement - the original IW team setting up Hochanda, and the ex-QVC team at Craft Channel! Could be exciting to watch... Let the battle commence.

That will be Glue Guns at Dawn then ! :mysmilie_14:

My old mum is so with you on this one. She thinks life is to short to make your own cards and says thats why god invented Clintons! She would rather be out enjoying herself (and she is 81)!!!

I agree with your Mum, I can spot a home made card a mile off..:mysmilie_496:

My old mum is so with you on this one. She thinks life is to short to make your own cards and says thats why god invented Clintons! She would rather be out enjoying herself (and she is 81)!!!

They even sell home made ones now in card shops.........win! win! :mysmilie_14:

Just watching the Vostok watches presentation, is it me or do the words 'Genuine Leather Strap' immediately raise the 'Cheap Sh**' flag in my head, anybody else ?

Last edited:
These cards are made with the best intentions but they're so common-place now no one really values them. After all you look at them, smile, maybe put them on your shelf for a day or so and then throw them in the bin. Are they really worth the time, effort and money - I don't think so.

Just watching the Vostok watches presentation, is it me or do the words 'Genuine Leather Strap' immediately raise the 'Cheap Sh**' flag in my head, anybody else ?

Better than Adina over on Gems just describing a watch has having a genuine leatherette strap:mysmilie_15:

Latest posts

Back