Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

While watching PS and that Caroline woman selling Watches last night, I actually saw Swiss Eagle Watch that I liked!!

I'm off to see the Doctor first thing on Monday morning. I think I need therapy!!!:sweat:

Isn't there anyone you can see before Monday?I'd say it's an emergency.

Have you been subject to subliminal advertising?('Buy it.Just buy it.'Flashing up for micro seconds)

Last edited:
Isn't there anyone you can see before Monday?I'd say it's an emergency.

Have you been subject to subliminal advertising?('Buy it.Just buy it.'Flashing up for micro seconds)

Well, at least I never picked up the phone as pervy Pete suggested. So I'm not a complete lost cause hopefully.

Peter Simon just called Joe Remblance a "little mighty atom of joy". Yes.

On a more serious note, Pete keeps saying "two tenners" for the halogen oven but but that's just the first month's instalment of the Flexi-pay price (£39.99 or 2x£20 with free P&P; the total Flexi-pay price is a penny dearer for some reason). Also he keeps calling it the 'takeaway' presumably because you'd want to order a takeaway instead :mysmilie_59:

Oh, and Peter "Two Tenners" Simon's 'song' and 'dance' routine was appalling :mysmilie_59:

Overpriced toy bundle on now, now way are these toys worth £129.99 let alone £332.95.
Apparently Peter says these toys are going to be the number one toys of the year?? Total bull!!!!!!!!

This is Ideal praying on the elderly thinking that this is a bargain.

I hate the way Ideal World are taking advantage of vulnerable people. It's cynical and calculated. It has morphed into Bid Tv. Quite disgusting.

Did anyone catch the Thomas Kinkaide show last night with the world famous art expert Mike "Monet" Mason. I saw a little of the beginning - he said we are going to ask a question - what is art? Is it objective or subjective (some of you may have heard him say that before). At that point I collapsed to the floor in hysterics and was unable to watch any more, nothing changes does it? Me Mike might actually find something else to talk about one day...

I hate the way Ideal World are taking advantage of vulnerable people. It's cynical and calculated. It has morphed into Bid Tv. Quite disgusting.

If Ideal World is now finding it impossible to make money without resorting to deception, the honest and sensible thing to do would be to turn it into Create and Craft 2 (or similar), though they would have to sack nearly all (or even all) of Ideal World's presenters in the process. Perhaps they can't afford the redundancy money?

Did anyone catch the Thomas Kinkaide show last night with the world famous art expert Mike "Monet" Mason. I saw a little of the beginning - he said we are going to ask a question - what is art? Is it objective or subjective (some of you may have heard him say that before). At that point I collapsed to the floor in hysterics and was unable to watch any more, nothing changes does it? Me Mike might actually find something else to talk about one day...

The 'Art, is it objective or subjective?' line is trawled out every single miserable time that LITTLE GOLLUM shills these awful provincial pantomime posters.

He does seem such an angry little man does he not?, always attempting to exert a quite ludicrous machismo onto Ideal World's ever dwindling/dying audience even when he's selling vacuum cleaners and the campest of cartoon scribble.

Surely it's not long now before GODDESS' LITTLE GOAFER and the rest of the GOONS will be gone for good? :mysmilie_59:

The 'Art, is it objective or subjective?' line is trawled out every single miserable time that LITTLE GOLLUM shills these awful provincial pantomime posters.

He does seem such an angry little man does he not?, always attempting to exert a quite ludicrous machismo onto Ideal World's ever dwindling/dying audience even when he's selling vacuum cleaners and the campest of cartoon scribble.

Surely it's not long now before GODDESS' LITTLE GOAFER and the rest of the GOONS will be gone for good? :mysmilie_59:

Yes, he loves coming out with that "quasi-intelligent" phrase doesn't he? Just doesn't ring true. As I've said many a time, I always find that he's trying really hard to "rein it in". He says (extremely regularly)
"Gracious to goodness me, I 'ave never seen such" but can't help hearing " F--kin' 'ell viewers, 'ave you ever seen?"!!! Everything about him is so aggressive! And when he's not being agressive, or trying not to be aggressive, he's being sexist, agesist, well everything "ist" to be honest!

I so totally agree Wirral that what ever he's trying to shill comes over in this "quite ludicrous machismo" - "ere's sumfink for the laydieez. "Now Gents just picture 'er face on christmas morning when she opens this buh ute if awl box, removes the delicut inner wrapping and sees this most exquisite timepiece" "Well, my friend - That's breakfast in bed for the next month, that's walking the dog in the pi$$ing rain, that's mowing the lawn, emptying the cat litter tray, that's all the night feeds taken care of - Oh, and nudge, nudge wink wink - if ya know wot I mean!"

Having said all that I think i'd dispense with Pervy Pete first!

Shreque just said "you'd better ring fast.....we are in meltdown".....Yeah right! Sure you are! For some reason the message I got was "for Christ's sake somebody please ring, our phone operators are falling asleep right now!"

Yes, he loves coming out with that "quasi-intelligent" phrase doesn't he? Just doesn't ring true. As I've said many a time, I always find that he's trying really hard to "rein it in". He says (extremely regularly)
"Gracious to goodness me, I 'ave never seen such" but can't help hearing " F--kin' 'ell viewers, 'ave you ever seen?"!!! Everything about him is so aggressive! And when he's not being agressive, or trying not to be aggressive, he's being sexist, agesist, well everything "ist" to be honest!

I so totally agree Wirral that what ever he's trying to shill comes over in this "quite ludicrous machismo" - "ere's sumfink for the laydieez. "Now Gents just picture 'er face on christmas morning when she opens this buh ute if awl box, removes the delicut inner wrapping and sees this most exquisite timepiece" "Well, my friend - That's breakfast in bed for the next month, that's walking the dog in the pi$$ing rain, that's mowing the lawn, emptying the cat litter tray, that's all the night feeds taken care of - Oh, and nudge, nudge wink wink - if ya know wot I mean!"

Having said all that I think i'd dispense with Pervy Pete first!

M.M reminds me somewhat of that Cheeky Cockney sparra epitomised by Charles Dickens -The Artful Dodger.Only differences are The AD was a young lad,he didn't flog c***on a rapidly south bound shopping channel and as far as the books imply he had hair.

Latest posts

Back