Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wish the old perv would stop pawing at the models.

No-one else feels the need to. Turned the channel over earlier just to see him getting handsy with Tall Kate for some unknown reason.

Couldn't turn over again quick enough. It makes me feel ill

No-one else feels the need to. Turned the channel over earlier just to see him getting handsy with Tall Kate for some unknown reason.

I think it is all about power 'I can do what I like and there is nothing you can do about it". And he clearly gets away with it.

Sally Jacks had quite a tale for the viewers on yesterday's furniture show. She rattled on about the deadline for Christmas delivery with furniture retailers, and how it would be almost impossible to get a sofa delivered before this time. She had managed it, but you wouldn't be so lucky...unless, that is, you wanted one of Ideal's bonded leather sofas or chairs-which she clearly didn't.

The punchline to Sally's tale, was how the sales lady at the furniture showroom had ordered a sofa from Ideal World-what a coincidence!-although Sally clearly wasn't in the market for that same level of 'luxury'...

Whenever I see those bonded leather chairs in full rise position, I can’t help think that they’re making a bid to escape the studio and throw themselves on the nearest skip...

chair.jpg"Please let me go, I can't take it any more!" skip.jpg

You can see the models tense as he starts to walk over to them, it makes me shudder.

Nanty's Mother is coming in Monday apparently for the fashion hours. He said she was really nervous about it.

Ugh !It's horrible to witness isn't it.There are few things that turn my guts these days but the mauling hands of PS certainly make my stomach do cartwheels.

Let's hope NO-ONE was subject to Peter Simon's clammy hands on 'Run the Risk'. :call::call:

Tonight, another wonderful Vostok TSV. The Energia is a World exclusive according to Paul Burkue who gave us a glimpse of it earlier. I noticed most of the presenters have been wearing this monster for the last two days. It looks horrific, and about an inch thick to boot!

http://www.idealworld.tv/search/vostok-energier?fh_location=//IdealWorld/en_GB/$s=vostok%20energier&gs=vostok%20energier

It looks like Mr Kevinski is going to have a very lucrative Christmas this year. Jingle, jingle!! :mysmilie_8:

Last edited:
What an utter bullcrapper Saint Peter of Simon is, he's a really is scraping the bottom of a shitty old barrel.

He is selling Tower pans sets, and has now said Three times in this hour, "folks folks folks I have already had emails asking me what I have on my wrist?" then goes onto tell us how its a £79.99 Vostok piece of sh1te that he is punting later tonight.

IW, PS and all the other salesfolks, the public have heard it all before, the IW game is almost over, as night follows days IW salesfolks get more and more desperate with the tales of bullcrap, and the scariest part for other these never have beens is selly telly is all they know as they've all done the rounds, maybe they will all soon have to get real honest jobs :mysmilie_59:

What an utter bullcrapper Saint Peter of Simon is, he's a really is scraping the bottom of a shitty old barrel.

He is selling Tower pans sets, and has now said Three times in this hour, "folks folks folks I have already had emails asking me what I have on my wrist?" then goes onto tell us how its a £79.99 Vostok piece of sh1te that he is punting later tonight.

IW, PS and all the other salesfolks, the public have heard it all before, the IW game is almost over, as night follows days IW salesfolks get more and more desperate with the tales of bullcrap, and the scariest part for other these never have beens is selly telly is all they know as they've all done the rounds, maybe they will all soon have to get real honest jobs :mysmilie_59:

I think you'll find the Vostok is more like £799.

Tonight, another wonderful Vostok TSV. The Energia is a World exclusive according to Paul Burkue who gave us a glimpse of it earlier. I noticed most of the presenters have been wearing this monster for the last two days. It looks horrific, and about an inch thick to boot!

http://www.idealworld.tv/search/vostok-energier?fh_location=//IdealWorld/en_GB/$s=vostok%20energier&gs=vostok%20energier

It looks like Mr Kevinski is going to have a very lucrative Christmas this year. Jingle, jingle!! :mysmilie_8:

This exorbitant ripoff, about £780 all in, has a Seiko NH35 movement which is supposedly good quality but most certainly one of their low cost, budget automatic works.

They generally cost around £40, or less if bought from abroad.

https://www.leosics.co.uk/seiko-nh35-mechanical-watch-movement.html

Indeed, you can buy any number of Automatic Seiko watches for about a third or maybe even a quarter of the cost of this truly gigantic con :mysmilie_59:

http://www.watchshop.com/Seiko-Watches.html&tab7=automatic?nst=0&gclid=CIHwxfvulNACFRPjGwodog8MFg&gclsrc=aw.ds

Sally Jacks flogging the monstrous bonded leather chairs tonight, selling the tilt function by giving a list of reasons why you should want to get out of a chair: "the postman"..."a cup of tea"...etc., though going to the toilet was to my knowledge not mentioned. (That's a job for Poo Poo.)

Also interesting that they're showing the chairs in cream and chocolate colours but not black, presumably because they look just a tiny bit better in those colours. Also Sally didn't mention bonded leather either within the first two minutes of her sales pitch.

Looking forward to the watches later tonight, and in the meantime remind yourselves that you can now buy a fairly decent-looking automatic watch with a 3 year warranty from Aldi with a screw-down crown, see-through back, stainless steel case with mineral glass window and 10 bar water resistance (no date function but it does have a 100% leather strap) for £29.99.

According to Peter Simon the Vostok Energia Rocket is the "best watch you'll ever own" despite not even having a chronograph feature. Price of this perfection is £829.99 + £8.99 P&P.

Don't all rush at once :mysmilie_59:

Plus - STOP PRESS - they've just shown a picture of Igor in a live link-up so he really does exist :mysmilie_59:

According to Peter Simon the Vostok Energia Rocket is the "best watch you'll ever own" despite not even having a chronograph feature. Price of this perfection is £829.99 + £8.99 P&P.

Don't all rush at once :mysmilie_59:

Plus - STOP PRESS - they've just shown a picture of Igor in a live link-up so he really does exist :mysmilie_59:

Igor, IGOR, Its a puppet!

Peter has rediscovered sirwarski crystals. :mysmilie_17:

Oh no. Not all this **** again. It'll be the gemstone globes and London Treasure bangles next.

Anyone who buys these crappy unknown branded watches have to be a bit simple and easily influenced.

Latest posts

Back